It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Hacker Tools Encryption Key Just Got Leaked By TheShadowBrokers Reports Ed Snow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Soooo... looks like alot of the NSA tools just got leaked out, and the encryption key is legit?? They dumped the randsom and now clim to be upset with Trump??? Who here will take a crack at it, because I have no clue how to even begin. Does this mean we can all hack the banks and inflate our balance?? That sure would be nice .....

Im only linking the twitter posts. If I recall, a direct link to stored files is no bueno. Everything needed can be found starting from those two linked posts though.
edit on 4-9-2017 by worldstarcountry because: 19BY2XCgbDe6WtTVbTyzM9eR3LYr6VitWK

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I have no respect for Snowden, Julian, Shadow Brokers, Anonymous, any of them.

If they mess that much with Intelligence to the point it messes with our security in the free world then what are they but TRAITORS?

It is treason. It damages all our lives.

I think the Shadow Brokers are Russian. That it has come at this time is no doubt a Russian response to Trump's bombing. I think he really did hurt their military interests and they lost a lot of hardware and many take off points for the war planes doing Assad's, Russia's and Iran's bidding. Those three nations are nothing but trouble. We did warn you not to go dealing with them when Obama caved into the Iranians' demands. Sometimes you just got to be tough when you have a formidable enemy. If you are weak they will keep gaining ground on you until you are busted wide open.

Might be time we had a bit of respect for our homes instead of trashing them now, eh?

Russia is a fearsome enemy. I see most Americans on ATS even fall prey to propaganda that begins life in the imagination of a Putin minion working the Web.

If you are trusted with confidence and an officer to protect the nation you should not break that. These ideological fools put us all at risk. They even think they are doing good. Let's face it; most people will not even understand these files. Those that do will probably know most of the tricks any way.

I think it is mainly a hot air propaganda trick by the Ruskies. Great electronic fun, but I doubt any harm has been done to security.

Yes, we should take an interest in our security services, that they behave within the law and interests of democracy, but Snowden, Julian and all are behaving treacherously, either naively or deliberately. We have enough on our plate with terrorism right now. We don't need these traitors in our midst.

How will it be when they and any of you discover you were working against the interests of your own people and children and that these Gung-Ho outfits were deliberately or naively doing the dirty work of foreign enemy security services? That is why I will have nothing to do with any of that, never have and never will.

Yeah, I am critical of the state, but I ain't gonna do the enemy's work for him.

edit on 9-4-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Those guys you just mentioned seem to be more like exposing corruption than threatening national security. just my irrelevant opinion.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Did you know most of theshadowbrokers’ members have taken the oath “…to protect and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic…”. Yes sir! Most of us used to be TheDeepState everyone is talking about. But we realized TheDeepState is being the enemy of the constitution, individualism, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. With the right funding we can recruit some of the best hacker intel peoples in United States and world. “Unmasking” is being new buzz word, so we use. TheShadowBrokers is being happy to unmask anyone we considering to be an enemy of the Constitution of the United States.

All I want to know is, can I hack some more funds into a bank account for myself?? Thats all I want to know! Or perhaps activate webcams all across the world, see which ones have happy people making fun action in private!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Look at all these leaks in a different way.

When the Antichrist takes over, he is programmed to replicate the real Christ, hence all Secrets will be known to the public.

So every secret is being leaked out slowly so that when the fake Christ rises, the people will allow him to 'deal' with every member of the globalist Old World Order.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: [post=22110696]

Yeah, I am critical of the state, but I ain't gonna do the enemy's work for him.

Your biggest enimy is your own government. Not Russia or Iran or North Korea.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Except that the NSA hacking tools are real things.

Your Christ and Antichrist are not real. So thankfully, we have nothing to fear from the 'fake' Christ 'replicating' the real one.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

ahhh I see it now. I meant to throw this into RATS. Whoops. I guess it does not really matter now anyways.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Snowden 2.0 Booz Allen Hamilton

NSA contractor or Shadow Brokers

Harold Martin, 51, was employed by Booz Allen Hamilton, the same firm where NSA leaker Edward Snowden was a contractor when he took a huge cache of classified documents

The FBI learned about the insider breach in mid-August, when a group calling itself The Shadow Brokers offered to sell NSA hacking tools and other secrets

Martin and The Shadow Brokers had some of the same materials, according to officials

’Shadow Brokers’ Claim NSA Hack

Shadow Brokers NSA Hack Claim Unlikely, Say Experts

Shadow Brokers posted a message on Github, since removed, stating it would auction off a variety of “cyber weapons” obtained by hacking another shadowy organization called Equation Group. Kaspersky Lab has linked Equation Group to a variety of malware types, including Stuxnet and Flame, which are associated with attacks supposedly launched by the United States. However, the company will not directly confirm or deny if Equation Group is associated with any U.S. government agency.

’Shadow Brokers’ Claim NSA Hack
- 5:45

edit on 9-4-2017 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I looked at some code on github and it reads like a tutorial type but copy&pasted. The style and syntax used is not consistent this is at least the work of severals. It´s all gobbled together for me as of now but I didn´t invest too much time to make sense of it all. Found some references to a RAT (remote access tool) and other stuff but nothing complete.

Not sure if I can agree on the git-hub comments there.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
So what are the implications? Every hacker now has access to government type surveillance? Trying to level the playing field so to speak?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Maybe if our government wasn't putting back doors into every single piece of technology so they could spy on every action of the citizens, that ability wouldn't be leaking out to the masses.

If you build it, they will come.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
NSA isn't that hot ? Hackers ? Pentesters metasploiting around... in a live box. Don't know waht to make out of this ? Memes and leaks there must be a connection. Just don't buy anything smart and go live inside of the wooeeeds.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: Tristran

Except that the NSA hacking tools are real things.

Your Christ and Antichrist are not real. So thankfully, we have nothing to fear from the 'fake' Christ 'replicating' the real one.

You will find out differently, and I wouldn't want to be near you when you do. This I know for a FACT.

On another note, extracting this latest malware package and not virtual or not in a sandbox will create havoc with antivirus apps.. Fun
edit on 9-4-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
This I know for a FACT.

No, you don't. You're lying. You have no evidence or proof of your fairy tale beliefs. Only what you claim to believe, which would not stand up in court.

On the other hand, we do have evidence of hack tools. Scores of it.

On another note, extracting this latest malware package and not virtual or not in a sandbox will create havoc with antivirus apps.. Fun

I don't know who in their right mind would even bother outside of a VM or throwaway PC. Hopefully antivirus and anti-malware companies will learn from these tools and help create strong protection.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You have no evidence or proof of your fairy tale beliefs. Only what you claim to believe, which would not stand up in court.

The Book of Revelation stated that 1/3 of all water turns bitter.

Well, thanks to scalar weaponry being used on Fukushima, the Pacific is now one huge radioactive ocean and the nuclear fuel is on a one way trip to the Earth Mantle. Hmmm, hole, in the sea, all the way to hot lava. Well, that is going to be a lot of nuclear steam turning every cloud into BITTER WATER.

But hey, stick your hands in your ears singing laaaaa, laaaaa and breath in those radioactive isotopes. Then when cancer is in your lungs, say 'Why did God not warn me to stock up on oxygen tanks ?'.

Oh and Damascus is reduced to a ruinous heap. Hmmm, of all the cities the clueless globalists could have bombed, they picked the one in the Bible.

The globalists are either dumb or Luzerfurherians.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran
The Book of Revelation stated that 1/3 of all water turns bitter.

It's made up stories which have no time basis. You are picking and choosing natural disasters to fit your agenda. The book of rev was never specific. Like all psychics, fortune tellers and other phonies.

Well, thanks to scalar weaponry being used on Fukushima

Nope, you're lying. No weaponry used, it was an earthquake and resulting tsunami.

the Pacific is now one huge radioactive ocean

No, you're lying. Radioactive water was found in and around Fukushima and some was detected far away. But the Pacific is not 'one huge radioactive ocean.'

and the nuclear fuel is on a one way trip to the Earth Mantle. Hmmm, hole, in the sea, all the way to hot lava. Well, that is going to be a lot of nuclear steam turning every cloud into BITTER WATER.

That's just...wow. Pure made up baloney.

Then when cancer is in your lungs, say 'Why did God not warn me to stock up on oxygen tanks ?'.

I will never say that. I went to school and had an education, therefore do not need made up deities to fill the voids of knowledge gaps.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I do not understand the terminology of live box vs virtual. What does this mean??

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
This I know for a FACT.

No, you don't. You're lying. You have no evidence or proof of your fairy tale beliefs. Only what you claim to believe, which would not stand up in court.

On the other hand, we do have evidence of hack tools. Scores of it.

I don't know who in their right mind would even bother outside of a VM or throwaway PC. Hopefully antivirus and anti-malware companies will learn from these tools and help create strong protection.

They can't infect a machine unless injected into running processes. Just having them on the machine is a bit different then them being installed and implemented into a machine's running processes.

And that other thing is only your doubts showing through. You want it to be fairy tales and you hope it is so you can have your self interests fulfilled. This is the reason you often feel the need and the impulse to bash the Christian faith, because of insecurity and doubt that it is true. If that wasn't the case you would never say a word, and you would have zero feelings about the entire issue.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
So can you explain, hypothetically how someone could use these NSA tools to, say ... boost the balance of some bank accounts? Can servers be hacked and funds transferred??? Or if reluctant to explain processes, just, does that capability exist??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join