It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt on for suspect accused of stealing firearms, sending manifesto to Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cheddarhead

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Cheddarhead

"He was all kinds of messed up."

See? There ya go! I would LOVE to see the meds he was taking! But we all know, Big Pharm has got that covered!

There was no mention of any kind of treatment for any psychological issues in any of the news reports I've read or seen, not even what a friends family member related to me.

But....the descriptions of him from former co-workers stated that he was the quiet yet know it all type who acted like he was smarter than they were. The news also said that he was mostly unemployed. Was he on some kind of disability?

They never do mention if the perp was taking meds for mental issues!

I mean come on! All of these people who have gone postal, and not a mention of the drugs they were taking???

If anything, the MSM mentions they were mental, but they NEVER point the finger at Big Pharm! Watch the MSM and see how many drug commercials they have and you will understand why.

Either way, I don't want to take away from the OP, and make this that the guy is definitely on SSRI's but I did want to bring up the possibility. If he is? We will never know about it.

I just can't imagine anyone in their right mind, setting out a trail of bread crumbs like this guy did, unless he is nutz or just seeking his moment of fame....

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The man wants to be the catalyst that will get other Americans to follow his lead and jump start the second civil war. What if that is what his manifesto says? Not enough Americans, even veterans, that are willing to wage insurrection because the power of the state guarantees it will end of death, which entire generation of westerners have been conditioned to fear with utmost certainty. How can any revolution be waged without people who do not fear death?? So maybe he is going to go out in a livestream shooting it out while reciting constitutional and biblical statements demanding Americans rise up!?
In any case, this is very likely going to be one of those kill on sight orders.

Yup, I know, expect to see the cars again. I said it and thats that. I already know what comes next. Just a waste of time and money though.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

God, I hope not. Hopefully they find him and fast.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Cars, cameras, neighbors being asked weird questions, tones during cell phone calls, bad "interference" during said calls, cell phone taking forever to shut down or turning on by itself, etc, etc, etc...Thought I was the only one.
As long as you don't break the law, they can't touch you so stay legal.
Anyone who attempted to stand against the country would be taken out with drones. The USAF guys don't even have to leave their post to cause massive damage. Anyone who tried would have to be a certified nutter. Correct me if I'm wrong.
edit on 9-4-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I looked at the news, and He's still at large. Apparently, he also made threats to churches in his manifesto, although no one specifically, so Janesville police and the Rock County sheriff will be patrolling churches this morning.

I don't know how to embed a story, but www.wkow.com has a series of updated stories this morning.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

This man is obviously disturbed. 161 pages? I'm a star wars fan and I could write a five page treatise on why star wars is better then star trek but 161 pages? That seems like the sign of an unhealthy mind.

I'm thinking this guy is looking for suicide by cop but will take others down with him which is why he needs to be found ASAP.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie
Well, lets hope they publish it for all to read. And where is the surveillance video of the gun shop robbery!? When that happens in my town, the videos of the act are posted all over the local news, especially when the preferred method is to crash through a wall with a vehicle. Were there even pictures of the damage structure???

Is this Christopher Dorner all over again??

Well, he cannot hide forever, and his buddy says we will remember him. So he is probably planning on being a martyr to a cause. Hope he does not take it out on civilians at least.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I once saw a news report when I lived in Florida about a kid who was terrified of men without shirts on, calling the police because a guy with no shirt on scared him while he was out riding his bicycle.

The news report ended with the authorities asking for help in finding the guy with no shirt.

Seriously, I watched the report myself.

This story this thread discusses reminds me of the "guy with no shirt" story.

Something smells a bit off about it.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Maybe it's not Big Pharma so much as the things people are forced to do just to live that makes them think they need medication.

Really, take a look around you.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cheddarhead

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

I got the feeling the entire story isn't being told myself as I heard it told on the radio while driving around the countryside after fixing on my car. I live in the area where this is going on.

They said the guy torched his own car somewhere and it was traced to him via the registration, which makes no sense if the guy has any brains at all. And somehow I don't think he's completely brainless.

Unfortunately he will probably be killed by the police and the whole story will never come to light.

They said he wrote a 165 page manifesto to Trump, I wish I could read that...

This was the first I've heard of him torching his car, though. So if his car is ruined, how'd he manage to make it to Sun Prairie, like the article stated? Does he have an accomplice, or did he steal a car?

The CIA gave him a ride after the helped him torch his car.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

taking guns doesn't mean he is going to hurt the president.
sending a manifesto doesn't mean he is going to hurt any government officials.
unless the manifesto is published unedited i'm not buying any story from any news source.

he would be in serious trouble if he made a statement that he was intending to harm the president. you just can't do that.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

If you're not very concerned who you hurt when you're trying to do something, getting stuff done and getting places isn't very hard at all. I learned that in the military, and he probably did too.

A lot of people don't see anything at all past their hood ornament and "Dumb Phone" the entire day either, he could have boosted a car nobody noticed is even gone yet.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
How come here has been no mention of the guy who was filming him?

You can clearly see he is being filmed by someone, and the other person even talks in the video.

Strange, no mention of the second person.
edit on 9-4-2017 by Black_Fox because: SPeLLiNg

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The latest updates thus far, no leads still though.

SWAT team searches another home in manhunt for Jakubowski
JANESVILLE—A consensual search of a Janesville resident's home Sunday turned up no new information about Joseph Jakubowski... Law enforcement received a report of a man near St. Mary's Church on East Wall Street loading weapons into a vehicle's trunk.

Officers responded and found a resident in the 400 block of Wall Street who said he was going target shooting, according to a Rock County Sheriff's Office news release.

With the man's consent, a tactical team searched the home and verified his story, according to the release.

Law enforcement increased patrols around churches and places of worship Sunday after it was revealed Jakubowski's manifesto included anti-religious views.

No disturbances were reported at any church, according to the release.

The only area church to close Sunday was Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Sun Prairie. A suspicious man who looked like Jakubowski stopped by the church Thursday, which was the main reason the church closed, according to the release.

Investigators haven't confirmed if the suspicious man was Jakubowski, according to the release.

According to the Darlington Police Department Facebook page, a man resembling Jakubowski was spotted outside a local church Sunday morning. Later, the Facebook page said the reports were unfounded.

Im going to be staying on this case closely.
This a a guy doing a video of the shop that was robbed.

Same dude goes around keeping an eye on the LEO's in the area involved with the manhunt.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
I'll give the guy making the videos a pass on this one due to the novelty factor. The biggest criminal activities in this area are drugs and gangs. Fugitives are unusual, and every one is curious as to what's going on.

What is concerning me more and more is that Jakobowski hasn't just disappeared, but with a bulletproof vest and helmet. Sheriff Spoden refused to say how much ammo was stolen from the gun shop , and I haven't heard any good gossip as to what the amount might be. If he is tracked down, he's going to put up a fight.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Cheddarhead

A bullet proof vest and helmet don't blend in well with the normal background scenery.

I wonder if he's planning on raising hell someplace where attire such as that would not be unusual, where he could walk around un-noticed ?.

If you really read and listen to the reports, it sounds a bit off, like there is way more or way less to the story, like he is only being sought for questioning regarding a gun shop burglary.

Somehow simply being a suspect in a burglary, regardless of what it was that was burglarized does not warrant a several-states-wide manhunt. Writing a manifesto to the President isn't illegal it happens all the time, rumours about what he supposedly said don't mean he actually even said the things others claim.

The guy is being convicted in the court of public (ignorant people who believe everything they're told) opinion and he will be executed the moment the cops find him more than likely.
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I heard from a reliable source that the 161 page manifesto had some very disturbing info in it....

People close to the investigation are very concerned and fear this individual may given the Nobel Peace Prize or even admitted to Harvard......

Apparently written in the Manifesto over and over was "black lives matter". This person is a social hero!!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I didn't see anything at the link that stated he threatened the president.

But I would imagine saying anything not in line with the president would get you locked up.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

originally posted by: roadgravel
I didn't see anything at the link that stated he threatened the president.

Because maybe he didn't..

Investigators say Jakubowski has made no specific threat.

CBS article updated an hour ago

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join