It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt on for suspect accused of stealing firearms, sending manifesto to Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
160+page anti govt manifesto was sent to Trump by Joe Jakubowski . He also stole a large quantity of hand guns bullet proof vest and helmet.

JANESVILLE, Wis. -- Authorities are following up on numerous tips as they search for a man suspected of stealing firearms from a Wisconsin gun store after sending a 161-page anti-government manifesto to President Trump.

Thirty-two-year-old Joseph Jakubowski is accused of taking a large quantity of handguns and rifles from a gun shop Tuesday night in Janesville, about 70 miles southwest of Milwaukee. Authorities say he has acquired a bulletproof vest and helmet. A burned vehicle registered to him was found near the store.
www.cbsnews.com...

Police released a surveillance video of Jakubowski at a gas station just hours before the burglary. The FBI is bringing additional resources to search for Jakubowski. There are over 175 law enforcement officials looking for him.

On Saturday, police released new a surveillance photo showing Jakubowski at a Mobil gas station in Janesville Tuesday afternoon, hours before the burglary.

The FBI is bringing in additional resources from Minneapolis and Chicago to aid in the search. Officials from Janesville police, the Rock County Sheriff’s Office, the FBI and ATF are among those searching for Jakubowski. In total, 175 law enforcement officials are involved in the search.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Cuck looking for an excuse for death by police or a pathetic fool begging to be doped up on Big Pharm and lock up in the looney bin for a few years!

Either way, not very damn smart broadcasting you want to kill the President! Wonder what Ivy League college indoctrinated him?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I wonder if we will see his 161 page manifesto. That has to be interesting to say the least.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

i wonder what nerd at ci-a wrote said manifesto?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I seen that in the news, is a 10 thousand reward for his capture, I am afraid he is in a mission and I am sure he will take with him as many as he can.

This type of nut jobs are the worse, because they know they will never get that close to Trump anyway, he is now number one in the most wanted list, he knows he will not survive a confrontation with the FBI or secret service and his face is all over the news.

So he will go with a bang and will take as many innocent victims as he can.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I hope your wrong, but for reason he lost his marbles. Or that is the story we are fed.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I hope they catch him before he hurts anyone.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

thats what i was thinking. i wouldnt write no 161 pages. i would have just emailed him a "you suck" meme and a poop emoji

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I got the feeling the entire story isn't being told myself as I heard it told on the radio while driving around the countryside after fixing on my car. I live in the area where this is going on.

They said the guy torched his own car somewhere and it was traced to him via the registration, which makes no sense if the guy has any brains at all. And somehow I don't think he's completely brainless.

Unfortunately he will probably be killed by the police and the whole story will never come to light.

They said he wrote a 165 page manifesto to Trump, I wish I could read that...
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I wonder what the real story is too. But he will be road kill if he has any for real info.

I can't think of any reason why anyone would write, and I assume, a threatening manifesto. He now has 175 law enforcement/FBI agents after him. Good luck to him.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

I got the feeling the entire story isn't being told myself as I heard it told on the radio while driving around the countryside after fixing on my car. I live in the area where this is going on.

They said the guy torched his own car somewhere and it was traced to him via the registration, which makes no sense if the guy has any brains at all. And somehow I don't think he's completely brainless.

Unfortunately he will probably be killed by the police and the whole story will never come to light.

They said he wrote a 165 page manifesto to Trump, I wish I could read that...

I live an the area, too. Our schools have been in a "soft" lock down since Wednesday. A lot of other nearby schools were closed completely. My husband works retail, and he said there were a lot of kids with their parents on Friday.

I work with a person whose step dad knows this person. Her description of him was that he was all kinds of messed up, but he'd never hurt a kid.

This was the first I've heard of him torching his car, though. So if his car is ruined, how'd he manage to make it to Sun Prairie, like the article stated? Does he have an accomplice, or did he steal a car?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I wonder what the real story is too. But he will be road kill if he has any for real info.

I can't think of any reason why anyone would write, and I assume, a threatening manifesto. He now has 175 law enforcement/FBI agents after him. Good luck to him.

He is mental.....

Would a professional killer advertise who he was going to kill? Then why would anyone with an ounce of sanity left in their brain pull the same stunt this guy did?

I wonder if he is under psychiatric care and what meds he is on????? Hmmmmm? Why is that always swept under the rug?

I'll bet my left testicle this guy is taking SSRI's and under the care of a shrink! Either that, or he is going for the Virtue Signaling award of the Year for 2017?
edit on 8-4-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

He is mental.....

Would a professional killer advertise who he was going to kill? Then why would anyone with an ounce of sanity left in their brain pull the same stunt this guy did?

I wonder if he is under psychiatric care and what meds he is on????? Hmmmmm? Why is that always swept under the rug?

I'll bet my left testicle this guy is taking SSRI's and under the care of a shrink! Either that, or he is going for the Virtue Signaling award of the Year for 2017?

Big pharma profits. And these drugs help far more than they hurt, but once in a while, someone looses their marbles and it's off the races.
Perhaps he is off his meds?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cheddarhead

"He was all kinds of messed up."

See? There ya go! I would LOVE to see the meds he was taking! But we all know, Big Pharm has got that covered!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

He is mental.....

Big pharma profits. And these drugs help far more than they hurt, but once in a while, someone looses their marbles and it's off the races.
Perhaps he is off his meds?

What about the people who were prescribed those meds and they made them worse? You are talking to someone who used to be outgoing and social as hell, and now I lock myself up in my apartment! I could make Clive Barker sound like a childrens book author if I wrote down the things I saw and heard because some doctor told me taking this pill will help you feel better!!!!

I won't argue that some people do NEED these drugs to function. Hell, I know some of them. But let me tell you, these doctors and Big Pharm need to be held accountable for how they dispense this crap!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You will get no argument from me.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I am not looking for an argument at this point.

I would just love the opportunity to speak to someone about my experience and why I feel our mental health system is a train wreck!

Trust me, I KNOW why so many people would rather commit suicide than call a suicide hot line......

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

There is a stigma involved with mental conditions, very similar to addiction. As a country it seems we would rather jail addicts and to an extent people suffering with mental health problems.

I hope we find out what he deal is with this guy, but I have my doubts.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I am not looking for an argument at this point.

I would just love the opportunity to speak to someone about my experience and why I feel our mental health system is a train wreck!

Trust me, I KNOW why so many people would rather commit suicide than call a suicide hot line......

edit on 2017-04-08T22:27:08-05:002201708America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Cheddarhead

"He was all kinds of messed up."

See? There ya go! I would LOVE to see the meds he was taking! But we all know, Big Pharm has got that covered!

There was no mention of any kind of treatment for any psychological issues in any of the news reports I've read or seen, not even what a friends family member related to me.

But....the descriptions of him from former co-workers stated that he was the quiet yet know it all type who acted like he was smarter than they were. The news also said that he was mostly unemployed. Was he on some kind of disability?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join