It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Might Be Panic Time

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: shooterbrody

You "think that was his intention"?

K.

No worries
Still not quite THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what he said.
Hate away

Perhaps next time it will be B 52s and actual bombs

He won

He gets the same 90 days as previous potus to defend the national security interests of the usa

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I think people are confused. Some seem to think that if you support Trump, you have to support his actions in Syria.

I don't like what happened, but like you, I also trust General Mattis.

Because it's always good to trust someone called Mad Dog in sensitive global political aggressions.

In addition to having a funny tough guy name...let's see if he (Mattis) brings any experience or has been recognized for his intelligence, bravery or ability to successfully command.

General

Commands:

U.S. Central Command
U.S. Joint Forces Command
Supreme Allied Commander Transformation
I Marine Expeditionary Force
U.S. Marine Forces Central Command
Marine Corps Combat Development Command
1st Marine Division
7th Marine Regiment
1st Battalion, 7th Marines

Battles/wars:

Persian Gulf War
Invasion of Afghanistan
Iraq War
• Invasion of Iraq
• First Battle of Fallujah
• Second Battle of Fallujah

Awards:

Defense Distinguished Service Medal (2)
Navy Distinguished Service Medal
Defense Superior Service Medal
Legion of Merit
Bronze Star (with Valor)
Meritorious Service Medal (3)

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Which, of course, is always pro in a sensitive political situation.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I think people are confused. Some seem to think that if you support Trump, you have to support his actions in Syria.

Because it's always good to trust someone called Mad Dog in sensitive global political aggressions.

What are you moaning about! You lefties wanted this from the beguining! Hell Trump hasnt gone a fraction towards what hillary wanted which was to shoot Russian jets down.

Left? So, anyone having a different opinion then you is Left.

I'm a former Republican. Never been a Dem. Am currently a Progressive Globalist. Why? Because it's the only logical progression. The "America First" ideology is only a temporary bandaid to appease those who can't see past their own porch.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

What are you moaning about! You lefties wanted this from the beguining! Hell Trump hasnt gone a fraction towards what hillary wanted which was to shoot Russian jets down.

I'm a former Republican. Never been a Dem. Am currently a Progressive Globalist. Why? Because it's the only logical progression. The "America First" ideology is only a temporary bandaid to appease those who can't see past their own porch.

Trump must be a Progessive Globalist.
After all, he's the leader of the largest progessive globalist nation in the world.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So off to war our children must go, to spill their blood for the money-junkies' Black gold.
We barely survived the last two world wars.
In the nuclear/bioweapon age, are the private central bankers willing to risk incinerating the whole planet just to feed their greed?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
it funny seeing all these people wanting impeachment...

they dont seem to know how it works..

sorry all. just b/c you dislike him doesnt equal impeachment

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Trump must be a Progessive Globalist.
After all, he's the leader of the largest progessive globalist nation in the world.

I think he's an amateur that has no clue what he's going.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Its important to remember that no matter who the president is they do not act alone. He has a room full of generals and various experts weighing in on what response if any is appropriate. Trump has been in about 2 months now. No one knew there was going to be a chemical weapon attack. Although Bush did say Iraq sent their WMD's to syria. I guess he was right after all...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
it funny seeing all these people wanting impeachment...

they dont seem to know how it works..

Impeachment means that a charge of misconduct is filed against the president. A majority of the members of the House must vote for these charges in order to impeach the president.

It is only your assumption others do not know how it works.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Its important to remember that no matter who the president is they do not act alone.

Unless you have a HUGE EGO, and think you know better then anyone else.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I find it funny that some ATS posters actually think Trump is an "idiot". He has a multi-billion dollar global company. He beat out one of the largest, most accomplished Republican fields ever, spending a fraction of the money. He took down one of the most powerful people in the world, spending a fraction of the money. Yet he is an idiot. I wonder what fantastic accomplishments these "smart" ATS posters have? I bet many of them actually think they are far more brilliant than Trump. It's laughable, like when some said Obama was an idiot. Obama was evil and corrupt, but an idiot he was not. Like Lil Marco said, he knew exactly what he was doing, and so does Trump, for better or worse.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

Looks like a World War already going on to me. This tomohawk strike is like barely a blip on the radar. Obama admin killed what, like a hundred Syrian troops with a direct strike on their position??? Life went on.

It will continue on, hopefully with Trump at the helm.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Of course not!

But you are a self proclaimed globalist , Hillary supporter and SJW!

originally posted by: Annee Am currently a Progressive Globalist.

Evidence to my point.....

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I expected people to disagree with me and even question my character and while I hoped mostly it would be done accompanied by some valid reasoning or evidence I did not expect it as a golden rule. What I did not expect was that some members would make up outright lies about me, accuse me without proof of doing something I have not done, or derail the message of the opening post to such a degree that any new members that were unfortunate to see this thread as one of their first would be questioning why they signed up.

It's always nice to have an opinion that is popular and supported passionately by others who agree with you. But I will always try to the best of my ability to prioritise what I believe is a reasonable approach over an opinion that is drenched in group think, mob mentality and pure emotion.

Assad has been accused of a monstrous crime that he is yet to be proven responsible for. Trump impulsively attacked a foreign state without making an informed reasonable decision first. Either his advisers are ridiculously incompetent or Trump does not understand what he has done. Neither is a good thing.

This did send a message alright, but the wrong one: Trump is just as willing to allow his country to play world police as anyone before him.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

The Russians haven't got an infinite reservoir of patience. But they have something we haven't forged by the immense sacrifice of the second world war. Trump has got to ask himself does he really want to surround the Russian people with missiles, when they have done far less in threatening world peace, than the West has done? Whatever we think of Putin, he is the choice of the Russian people to defend the Motherland.
The character of the people is easily seen in this rendition of the "Sacred War" Are we going to be the fascists? Would we stand a hope in hell if they got going?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
shooterbrody:

He gets the same 90 days as previous potus to defend the national security interests of the USA.

Flimsy statement at best. What part of American national security was he defending? In which way was America threatened? Trump acted unilaterally and illegally. Any country would have been in the legal international right to sink the ships that fired off the cruise missiles. Trump's response was an 'act of war'. If they do it again I hope Putin orders those ships to be blown out of the water. Then of course, you will have been threatened and attacked.

So nukes away, eh? It's what you want isn't it? That is until Russian nukes are actually raining down on your heads in mainland America, then it will be 350 million bowel evacuations in an instant!

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

As you know , Murica has a death wish ,
and wants to take us all along for the ride .

ATS has a survival forum .....

now you know why

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
No need to explain away yourself OP. No need to try and ply away at the clay of an ATS lurker mind. Just be brash and don your undies and run through the briars.

I had hoped for Trump to get elected and had suggested to many people as much, that he was the wise choice. Just like I had hoped for Bush jr to be elected. I knew the moment Bush jr got into office it was going to be all over. I did not know the countdown time, just was sure what it meant. But,, but, these men (and women) did not destroy the nation. It's people did that. For vain people only wish vain things. And anybody wishing to feed people the lies so that they can be king liar deserves their place in history as do their people.

The nation only prospers if the people prosper. For that there has to be trust. You need true justice and you need honesty. The choice of living swaddled in lies and deception never ends well.

And I'm not saying that politics and military action is anything new. I am saying it and its effects are greatly accelerating. I am sure you know what the end result is likely to be. Better get that bug out bag ready and find out if there are any supplies in aunt Jenny's cabin.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
shooterbrody:

He gets the same 90 days as previous potus to defend the national security interests of the USA.

Flimsy statement at best. What part of American national security was he defending? In which way was America threatened? Trump acted unilaterally and illegally. Any country would have been in the legal international right to sink the ships that fired off the cruise missiles. Trump's response was an 'act of war'. If they do it again I hope Putin orders those ships to be blown out of the water. Then of course, you will have been threatened and attacked.

So nukes away, eh? It's what you want isn't it? That is until Russian nukes are actually raining down on your heads in mainland America, then it will be 350 million bowel evacuations in an instant!

The funny part is that as potus he doesnt have to justify any of the answers you want.
He won, he gets to decide. Dont like it? Get more votes next election.
Good luck with your fantasy of "putin ordering them blown out of the water". Russias navy is subpar at best.
As to your nuclear fantasy, why you would advocate this I have no idea. If an exchange were to take place it wouldnt just be the citizens of the usa soiling themselves. Why you would cheer for this I do not understand.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Everything I've read on the major news outlets said REPORTEDLY. And that Turkey said it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join