It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump Wagging The Dog?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The thing is, removing a dictator is one thing, but can you guarantee that the replacement will be better?

Unfortunately we have no say in that regard and there are no guarantess. I still think it's best to let the people decide and hold a fair election but that rarely happens. I do hate scumbags who attack their own citizens to keep them in line though. I don't know the world is just messed up.

We just have to face facts that the world is not a nice place, sometimes the bad guys are in charge and sometimes innocent people die.

I don't want a one-world government, world peace is just another way of saying everyone is a slave.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

True freedom only exists within oneself.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

The thing is, removing a dictator is one thing, but can you guarantee that the replacement will be better?

Unfortunately we have no say in that regard and there are no guarantess. I still think it's best to let the people decide and hold a fair election but that rarely happens. I do hate scumbags who attack their own citizens to keep them in line though. I don't know the world is just messed up.

We just have to face facts that the world is not a nice place, sometimes the bad guys are in charge and sometimes innocent people die.

I don't want a one-world government, world peace is just another way of saying everyone is a slave.

A one-world government is not such a bad idea but it's really hard to unite so many different cultures under one umbrella. We are already slaves but people don't or won't realize it. I like the idea of a peaceful world united under a common goal but first we need to get rid of all the evil puppet masters but that's impossible to accomplish.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

People can't even agree on a single beer that tastes good, I don't see them agreeing on the lesser issues like religion, government, laws.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

People can't even agree on a single beer that tastes good, I don't see them agreeing on the lesser issues like religion, government, laws.

Good point.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

The US wants to get involved in Syria to monopolize its oil assets, while simultaneously beating our competition – Iran, Russia and China – in the race for Syrian black gold. It’s easy to see why the oil-dominated US government wants to be involved in Syria’s outcome.

You may be right. Trump did say that we should have kept the oil in Iraq. But this was a strategic attack to let Assad know, not to use chemical weapons, if in fact it was Assad. Some people are questioning it. If this becomes something bigger, then what you said could be a move our government will consider. But if Assad is not stupid, then this should not go any further, unless he has more faith in the Russian military than he does in Americas.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Is Trump Wagging The Dog?

No anyone that says other wise is peddling intellectual dishonesty.

Fact Syria has been on the state sponsors of terrorism list since 1979.

For the majority of the last administration's reign Syria has been a very big problem.

So No Trump isn't wagging the dog.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Really? Because even the GOP says there's no evidence. Meanwhile, Trump and his associates having ties with Russia continues to mount.

Are you a die hard MAGA fan? If so, I can understand your perspective.

Hm. Start WWIII. Yeah, that ought to do it!

You know all this talk about WW3 makes no sense to me. It's like you all want to see that happening only to prove you were right all along. It's pretty scary.

It won't be www3 but an expanded war in the mid east with plenty of young Americans coming home in plastic bags.
Let me ask you...who profits from such an engagement?

You don't find that scary?
The real scary thing is tha Liberals want President Trump to fail so badly they would enjoy seeing a war and its body bags. Shame on them

Nothing could be further from the truth. Besides, it doesn't matter what people want and enjoy or not want and enjoy. If you believe your comment you've somehow hypnotized yourself with useless and absurd codswallop.

(See Les, I can say it too. ; )
A most convincing argument. Back at you.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Nice conspiracy but it's over with.

Why do you think Nunes resigned his position? Because they know there is no evidence of Russian collusion and he wants the verdict to appear as genuine and honest as possible.

It's over, Nunnes stepping down proved it.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Please. His name is David Byrne and he is a talented and decent man.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

This sounds to me like a diversion tactic unto itself. Trump is merely a human being.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Please. His name is David Byrne and he is a talented and decent man.

Incorrect.
Way beyond "talented."

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ghadaffi was connected to the Lockerbe bombing and terror events in Germany interpol established those links but Id like to know where the hell on earth a Syrian sponsored attack has occured or terrorist organisation it sponsors exists

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

That's ridiculous, Trump doesn't even own a dog.
edit on 8-4-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Is anyone surprised that we have moved to a military option when Trump and the rest of the NSC has gone back to the status quo? A GENERAL enters the foray and now we are bombing people.

Sounds like a case of Captain Obvious to me.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Generals on one side of the president, Goldman-Sachs and Raytheon on the other side of the president. Mmmmaga!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Yeah ... kind of like the Obama Administration right. Only 1000% times better
edit on 8-4-2017 by Neith because: a

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Oh no doubt Angel...He absolutely sent a thank you note to Assad for this opportunity.
Notice how up till now trump was against acting in Syria right up to last week when Tillerson said were going to let the people of Syria solve Syria's problems.

Trump couldn't have orchestrated a better smoke screen.

Thing he keeps forgetting. The FBI has him on their radar and they're not being distracted from their work by outside influences. What worked for him during the campaign won't get the IC off his tail or make this go away in a news cycle or two.

The country may be looking at something else but these guys aren't being distracted.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Nope.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Rice? The rights favorite scapegoat? Ha ha. I'm certain that it will be determined that she only did her job.
Her vilification is yet another smoke screen trump is employing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join