It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a conspiracy theory about last nights strike on Syria

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
On March 30 Tillerson commented that Assad's long-term status
"will be decided by the Syrian people." On the same day, in New York, Nikki Haley stated "our priority is no longer to sit there and focus on getting Assad out."

Terrorists disapprove this idea and stage a false flag and blame Assad on April 4.

Propaganda machine (AKA MSM) goes to work, Images of dying babies everywhere nonstop for two days. Neocons united with liberals increase pressure on Trump and it starts looking like Trump is letting Assad off the hook for gassing his own babies. Trump knows that this will not just go away and if he does nothing it will be used against him for the rest of his presidency.

So Trump, Putin and Assad come up with a plan that will take care of most of their problems.
Assad allows Trump to destroy few old fighter jets and some other insignificant #. Trump orders a strike only 2 days after the false flag. All of the sudden neocons love Trump, approval ratings go up instantly, he looks tough.

Meanwhile all eyes are on Russia. Next few days or weeks Putin is posturing as if he's mad as hell and threatening retaliation
or maybe even retaliate a little bit.

But lets face it, no one really want a world war over this # and sooner or later negotiations will begin, but this time not just Russia Iran and Turkey but all parties involved come to the table. Putin already said last year that Assad agreed to step down but only after the terrorists are out of his country and Syrian people get to peacefully vote him out, but that was unacceptable at that time because Obama had too much invested in the terrorists.

Now that Trump is in office there are no "moderate" terrorists, there are only terrorists, and Trump has no reason not to cooperate with Russia. So now everybody fighting the terrorists together expecting Assad to step down and let Syrian people vote.

This way Trump gets the neocons and liberals off his back, Assad gets to live, Russia gets their sanctions removed.

Wishful thinking?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The airbase that was hit had an active current role helping the Syrian government defeat the terrorist insurgency in that besieged country. Being a guerrilla army without internal support from the Syrian people, the terrorists couldn't possibly hope to stop the airstrikes on their forces deployed in and around Palmyra, so the US 'stepped up'.

The only problem remaining was how to blame Assad for it. Being as the US ostensibly is there in Syria to defeat some "ISiS", it would look bad if a bunch of cruise missiles were fired directly at the Syrians.

Kind of hard to carry that accidentally...

"Hey I got an idea, tell everyone it was WMD and babies got killed. Its worked before..."

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Who knows?

The Turks were quick to claim they had evidence it was Assad after undertaking various tests that confirmed the chemicals used was Sarin.

Where the evidence pointing towards Assad actually lies, I don't know. But the Turks say all evidence points towards Assad, so it must be Assad.

Surely WWIII won't be started over some # tip country?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

Very similar thoughts have crossed my mind.

I also found it very curious that this attack was carried out the same day that the Chinese President Xi happened to be visiting. This led me to an alternate conspiracy theory that China leveraged Trump to launch the attack because they do not want the US and Russia getting cozy. I have no idea what leverage China might have, but I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to geopolitics. If the US seems to let up on NK going forward this will make me more suspicious of China having some hand in all of this.

Of course, there are so so many conspiracy theories surrounding all of this it can make your head spin and there is only one true account of what happened and why (which we may never know). the only way to really know would be to find out exactly who was really behind the chemical attack. I must say, I find it highly suspect that Assad ordered this attack. I just do not see what Assad would have to gain by ordering the use of chemical weapons right after the US seems to be backing off of him. If he really ordered this, he is crazier than Kim Jung Un because he would be trashing his own path to possible survival and possibly even staying in power.

I just don't buy the mainstream version of this story at all.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret

On March 30 Tillerson commented that Assad's long-term status
"will be decided by the Syrian people." On the same day, in New York, Nikki Haley stated "our priority is no longer to sit there and focus on getting Assad out."

Terrorists disapprove this idea and stage a false flag and blame Assad on April 4.

Propaganda machine (AKA MSM) goes to work, Images of dying babies everywhere nonstop for two days. Neocons united with liberals increase pressure on Trump and it starts looking like Trump is letting Assad off the hook for gassing his own babies. Trump knows that this will not just go away and if he does nothing it will be used against him for the rest of his presidency.

So Trump, Putin and Assad come up with a plan that will take care of most of their problems.
Assad allows Trump to destroy few old fighter jets and some other insignificant #. Trump orders a strike only 2 days after the false flag. All of the sudden neocons love Trump, approval ratings go up instantly, he looks tough.

Meanwhile all eyes are on Russia. Next few days or weeks Putin is posturing as if he's mad as hell and threatening retaliation
or maybe even retaliate a little bit.

But lets face it, no one really want a world war over this # and sooner or later negotiations will begin, but this time not just Russia Iran and Turkey but all parties involved come to the table. Putin already said last year that Assad agreed to step down but only after the terrorists are out of his country and Syrian people get to peacefully vote him out, but that was unacceptable at that time because Obama had too much invested in the terrorists.

Now that Trump is in office there are no "moderate" terrorists, there are only terrorists, and Trump has no reason not to cooperate with Russia. So now everybody fighting the terrorists together expecting Assad to step down and let Syrian people vote.

This way Trump gets the neocons and liberals off his back, Assad gets to live, Russia gets their sanctions removed.

Wishful thinking?

I basically said the same thing except i threw mossad in for good measure and that assad said this is a Syria vs Israeli conflict. However i dont think putin was involved or helped plan the attack. I think A: actors created story or B: chemical weapons really did go off and someone else had a hand in it.

Democrats are actively investigating trump russian ties with nothing to show for it. So how can they connect the dots? You get Russia angry at trump so russia will give you falsified evidence from russian sources. Amazingly in no time at all sorts of russian ties and evidence will appear magically however nunes just so happens to be have stepped down. Dems get to attack trump and russians get their revenge.

Granted trump was between a rock and a hard place in this situation. If trump doesn't act hes a russian spy if trump does act he pisses off russia. Its a lose lose situation. The right call was to allow an investigation to happen before attacking syria just to be sure.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The airbase that was hit had an active current role helping the Syrian government defeat the terrorist insurgency in that besieged country. Being a guerrilla army without internal support from the Syrian people, the terrorists couldn't possibly hope to stop the airstrikes on their forces deployed in and around Palmyra, so the US 'stepped up'.

The only problem remaining was how to blame Assad for it. Being as the US ostensibly is there in Syria to defeat some "ISiS", it would look bad if a bunch of cruise missiles were fired directly at the Syrians.

Kind of hard to carry that accidentally...

"Hey I got an idea, tell everyone it was WMD and babies got killed. Its worked before..."

I heard on my local news radio this morning that Russia was notified hours before the airstrikes and that Assad moved some equipment out of there. Can't find any source online yet though.

link   

This is almost exactly what I was pondering too. S+F

link   
Using Occam's razor looks like the CIA did the gassing and the strike was "staged" let's see what Russia does next...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

All I know is, the US sure did jump on this attack extremely quickly without investigating the supposed gas attack, and conveniently insiders have talked about how the US is hell bent on continuing its presence all over the Middle East.

I'm so pissed this is happening... my heart breaks for the many more innocents that will die as a result of this.

"A (supposed) gas attack kills Syrian refugees"

Neocons and US : " Here's a great idea! Let's go bomb the sh*t out of them! That'll show em
"

F************ck

edit on 7-4-2017 by FamCore because: explicit

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well 59 Tomahawks and only 7 killed, that includes 3 children. Seems mighty strange only 7 killed. Were they warned in advance? What were kids doing on an airbase?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I personally have no doubt Assad didn't do it. And I hope Trump is not that stupid to believe this nonsense. That's why I'm thinking up conspiracy theories about why Trump did what he did. But then again, I might be completely wrong and Assad is the dumbest person on earth and gassed his own people right after US said they were not interested in taking him out anymore. Also, I might be right about the false flag but Trump is the dumbest person on earth and really believes that Assad would do it at that time.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I say this is a solid theory. I follow the war as best I can, and there were indeed truck movements that were described as "unusual" in the hours before the attack. At the time, I was wondering if Assad was going into exile in Russia, but now I suspect that, as you say, they were moving anything really vital out of the strike zone.

I've suspected all morning that the missile strikes are just a token response, because they seem to be a one-off event, and not part of a new campaign.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yeah, I can imagine Trump on the phone with Putin.

"Get em out Vlad, get em out. We're coming in, I have no choice."

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret
I personally have no doubt Assad didn't do it. And I hope Trump is not that stupid to believe this nonsense. That's why I'm thinking up conspiracy theories about why Trump did what he did. But then again, I might be completely wrong and Assad is the dumbest person on earth and gassed his own people right after US said they were not interested in taking him out anymore. Also, I might be right about the false flag but Trump is the dumbest person on earth and really believes that Assad would do it at that time.

Well either he didn't do it, which was my first thought or he got cocky after Trump's team stated that it was down to the will of the people on whether they overthrow Assad.

One thing I remember very well though is that Assad was cordially invited to Number 10 Downing Street by then Prime Minister Tony Blair, in the run up to the invasion of Iraq.

Sure I appreciate Geo Politics play a massive part in the M.E mess, but the media were fawning over Assad back then. Now he is a murdering dictator who deserves nothing less than being hung, drawn and quartered.

edit on 7/4/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: Text

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I think trump did it to distract from all of the BS. He probably called Putin and let him know what was going to happen. trump is in bed with him, and I doubt this was a surprise to him.

If this were a total surprise there would have been more deaths!!!!

edit on 7-4-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Well 59 Tomahawks and only 7 killed, that includes 3 children. Seems mighty strange only 7 killed. Were they warned in advance? What were kids doing on an airbase?

There are many children living on airbases all around the World.

They obviously hit the living quarters on the base.

Trump was very emotional in his speech he made about the beautiful children being killed by the Assad regime, but he didn't mention anything about the order he gave bringing the end to three children's lives.

Assad killing kids = very bad, so bad, very bad.

Trump killing kids = They needed some freedom.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
We'd be destroying a lot of innocent people's lives if we invade Syria so I hope you're wrong.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

or he got cocky after Trump's team stated that it was down to the will of the people on whether they overthrow Assad.

So he decided to do the one thing that would make Trump change his mind. Poppycock!

Peoples vote is what Assad agreed to last year.
edit on 7-4-2017 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This sounds like a pretty reasonable theory.

The only thing that may not add up in the future, if this theory is correct, is what about the future of Syria/Assad? If this is a one hit wonder situation where it will be forgotten and fizzles as a non-story, you could be totally correct.

Here are some points to note -

#1. The left has no fuel left for their argument of "collusion" with Trump and the Russians.

#2. Trump gained support from the neocons on the right and establishment war mongers on the left.

#3. Even the MSM didn't make Trump look bad on this one (BIG red flag, IMO).

#4. Russia lost no troops or assets directly.

#5. Russia claims only 23 bombs hit the target and the damage was weak.

I am also skeptical that anyone was actually killed at all, but who knows. All I know is that the reports of children killed have GOT to be bogus. Why would children be hanging out at an air base in Syria?

I truly don't believe the media on this one, there is something very fishy going on. Thanks for the thread.

edit on 7-4-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

The US warned the Russians

Its reasonable to assume the Russians would warn the Syrians

But Assad leaves a few women and kids around to be collateral damage (Assad doesnt seem to have much respect for anyones life)

Or maybe the Russians didnt warn the Syrians? They are no news reports to say they did ..... In which case, who is playing who?

There is more to this than we know.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join