It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a conspiracy theory about last nights strike on Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jessica6
a reply to: intrptr

What do you make of this, then? twitter.com...

NassimNicholasTaleb‏Verified account @nntaleb

The strike has ~0 military impact. Russians were informed & Syrians could clear area.
All it says: no Chem Weapons even if it wasn't you.
98 replies 673 retweets 1,156 likes

Apparently they spared the runway (2 fighter jets took off today).
"Drole de guerre" (phony war).
Ronaldo playing MSM & libs like a violin.

People have to make up their own minds, more information will be released as they investigate not only the strike, but the reason for it, the alleged chemical attack.

South Front

Edit: One of the images from the south front article clearly shows an unexploded tomahawk warhead, one missile that is, that never reached its target. There are pics, video and further damage assessment on the site.

edit on 8-4-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Basically, we know nothing

Yet everyone thinks they know what's going on, including that it must somehow be Obama or Hillary's fault?! WTF

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I wonder where Israel is hiding out while all of this is going on?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Jessica6

Edit: One of the images from the south front article clearly shows an unexploded tomahawk warhead, one missile that is, that never reached its target.

that USA cruise missile explosives package that did not work is exactly the reason I developed the story & post of ISIS supporter Syrian Army dudes doing the covert chemical attack...

I reason that Syrian Army Jihad-Friendly troops conducted the attack that had all the hallmarks of Assad ---or else ---
it was a covert CIA operation after all... for some reason it just does not logically fit that Assad &/or Russian support did the chemical attack....
the only reasonable perps were the CIA black-ops or the Jihadists doing their misdeeds which framed the Syrian government

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

From the comments section below the South Front link...

It's not uncommon that cruise missiles have problems , when i was in the navy we went to the US coast to shoot the yearly harpoon , at the end the target was still afloat and the Harpoon was on the bottom of the sea with it's booster still attached to it (painful moment for the crew of the dutch frigates and a testimony on the reliability of the Made in US )
If it is true that only 23 of the Cruise missiles reached their target , then the counter measures of the Russians in the form of electronic jamming or / and S400 has been successful !
I guess 59 cruise missiles at once can be called a saturation attack , and with less than 40 % reaching their target we can say it's more or less a draw ( both sides have to consider some fine-tuning )
But still Russia has now acquired some life fire experience which is invaluable for the jamming and missile crews!
Now the next question why is the US so eager to crash the Syrian regime , by seeking the confrontation with Russia !?
I guess that plan B is not working according to plan , Russia and China are dumping the petrodollar as they need less and less oil and gas from the middle east !
Russia is holding most of the cards in this bluff poker game

(my emphasis)

Any else we get on where those 'missing' tomahawks went, let everyone know.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

Ok, OK but where does the Head Guy from Jordan fit in here? Cant count that out, in fact may be the most important fact to the whole thing.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So, the Russians gave away their electronic sigs of the S400

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Cant count that out, in fact may be the most important fact to the whole thing.

So true! King Abdullah sees the big picture of Middle East problems (which can spill over into Africa, and elsewhere): Syrian civil war, ISIS, Israel-Palestine conflict. He is figuratively trying to write the book, Art of The Middle Eastern Deal. Too bad he gets little mention in news, but then diplomacy is not as ratings-getting as conflict. It was good that he and Trump had their talks; what will come of it is up to Trump now. Even TRex seems to be learning some things now, too, which could help him as SoS.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
A good percentage of the time, the first story is the actual truth.

It was stated that a Syrian jet dropped a bomb on a rebel storage facility that contained sarin and chlorine gas, inadvertently releasing the gas on civilians nearby.

Is that so hard to believe?, I find it easier to believe than the "modified truth that isn't being told"...

...More Blood for Oil and Gas. And it's the USA fighting with Russia and China for the gas and oil that's left that is still fairly easy to get to.

Enjoy your war based on alternate truth and emotional responses that your idiot leader use against you.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I hope the OP is right, I'm worried you might be right instead. Guess the response over the next few weeks will help weight the scales in favor of one or the other

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

Your conspiracy theory is maybe half right.

Some forces, the neocon John McCain, and the neo liberal whore Hillary Clinton types don’t want peace in Syria THEY WANT WAR.

This episode is only the beginning. Putin will have to yield or there likely will be a war.

It would be foolish for Assad and Putin to go along with your conspiracy theory but it is likely that the US side and the terrorists together did this successful false flag

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13

I hope the OP is right, I'm worried you might be right instead. Guess the response over the next few weeks will help weight the scales in favor of one or the other

Nah, it will be swept under the rug like all the other times.

But the lesson imparted (its familiar to be in Syria) will become the new norm.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Our problem is that we do not have any reliable news in the US anymore.

There are no news sources coming out of Syria except CIA and MI6 based news outlets.

We are blind to news and our American fake news is just that--fake news--controlled by the state.

The US is now a completely state run news system: CNN, MSNBC and Fox...CBS...NBC…CNN all virtually state run on foreign and political matters for the exception of garbage like info on Hollywood and the Kardasians. Even much of that is fake

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
One thing is for sure that the cruise missile attack was prepared in advance. The decision on air strikes predates the alleged gas attack in Idlib, so did they know about the gas attack before it happened?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
When did Putin, Assad and Trump formulate this plan without anyone else knowing?
Right... if so then expect some CIA whistleblower to come into the open.....cause we all know they covered for Obama but not for Trump
edit on 11-4-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I've been having the same train of thought on this. Other than spincer running his mouth and saying stupid #. The lefts have slowed down considerably on the constant snow balling of trump. I kinda like the silence. He knocked out two birds with 59 expensive stones lol. S&F OP

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join