It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a conspiracy theory about last nights strike on Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret
The Syrian families who witnessed the attacks said it was Syrain planes that bombed them. Are you saying they are lying or what?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

But Assad leaves a few women and kids around to be collateral damage (Assad doesnt seem to have much respect for anyones life)

If there were women and children around and Trump didn't know, then Trumps acted on crappy intelligence. But if Trump knew and attacked anyway then tell me who has respect for anyone's life? Trump?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
The Syrian families who witnessed the attacks said it was Syrain planes that bombed them. Are you saying they are lying or what?

Attacking a sovereign nation based on a story of some unknown "Syrian families" is insane! That's what I'm saying.
edit on 7-4-2017 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret

But Assad leaves a few women and kids around to be collateral damage (Assad doesnt seem to have much respect for anyones life)

If there were women and children around and Trump didn't know, then Trumps acted on crappy intelligence. But if Trump knew and attacked anyway then tell me who has respect for anyone's life? Trump?

Maybe (I am certianly not condoning Frump)

But we dont know for sure whether or not women and children were there or killed and we dont know whether or not Assad was given prior warning of the attack, and if he did what action he took. We also dont know whether Trump had reason to suppose women and children were on the airbase and might be casualties.

Basically, we know nothing....
edit on 7-4-2017 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

I dont think there is much doubt that Syrian planes bombed them

The doubt arises as to where the nerve gas came.

Was it dropped by the Syrian planes? Or was it (as the Russians allege) from a chemical store that was bombed? Both scenarios seem equally plausible IMO

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Very plausible...
Good work OP!

I am under the same line of thinking here. This whole event is like a giant psy-ops orchestrated by Trump, Putin, and Assad. But rather than against citizens the psy-ops is against the globalists and their cabals.

Considering it's the globalists who are mainly attacking Trump, want Assad dead, and the Russian sanctions to stay. It would definitely make sense.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Maybe the conspiracy goes in a different direction. Maybe the neo-cons told Trump if he wanted something, like Gorsuch getting in, he would have to pay for it with an attack on Assad's forces. Lots of possibilities and nobody like us will ever know.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Putin and Trump need to fabricate a conflict in order to "resolve" it, later becoming the BFFs that they cannot in the current political climate.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
When did Putin, Assad and Trump formulate this plan without anyone else knowing?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

the countries known as the cradle of civilisation?

The OP could be right, it could be a host of other things including what the news said happened, its a sad state of affairs when you dont know who or what to believe anymore. The scary thing is, if "all" we have is BS to go on, then what do we have?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Out of all the things that have crossed my mind on the subject, this one did fit best!!

although i hope the used actors and its all fake if thats the case...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
A friend of mine has just sent me this >>>>>

[url]http://www.globalresearch.ca/deleted-daily-mail-online-article-us-backed-plan-for-chemical-weapon-attack-in-syria-to-be-blamed-on-assad/5339178[/ url]

This article was first published by GR in June 2013,  the author is the truthnewsinternational blogsite.  

In January 29, 2013, Britain’s most popular Daily Newspaper, in its online version Dailymail.co.uk published an article titled:
U.S. ‘backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad’s regime’

A few days later they pulled the article.

What the reason was for the deletion remains unclear. The article was published at this URL:

dailymail.co.uk...

There exists a cached version of the article which can be found here:

web.archive.org...://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad. html

[url]http://www.globalresearch.ca/deleted-daily-mail-online-article-us-backed-plan-for-chemical-weapon-attack-in-syria-to-be-blamed-on-assad/5339178[/ url]

edit on 8-4-2017 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

What do you make of this, then? twitter.com...

NassimNicholasTaleb‏Verified account @nntaleb

The strike has ~0 military impact. Russians were informed & Syrians could clear area.
All it says: no Chem Weapons even if it wasn't you.
98 replies 673 retweets 1,156 likes

Apparently they spared the runway (2 fighter jets took off today).
"Drole de guerre" (phony war).
Donaldo playing MSM & libs like a violin.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Trump was between a rock and a hard place, he had no choice but to take action. That's why it was just a token attack, destroying some buildings and planes, while warning the people to get out so there weren't many casualties. This was a great move by Trump, it makes him look strong, he gets a lot of approval from the global community who wanted something done but didn't want to do it themselves, and it puts America back in the role of a leader. If this leads to an invasion of Syria, then I will be upset, but most likely it was just a one-off to placate the globalists.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Here's a curious twist -

www.almasdarnews.com...

It is known that about 250 people from Majdal and Khattab were kidnapped by Al-Qaeda terrorists last week. Local sources have claimed that many of those dead from the chemical weapons were those from Majdal and Khattab.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Prince orchestrated all of this during that secret mission he was on that was highlighted on msnbc last tuesday. Ask maddow she has the goods on all this.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Hersh also said that a secret agreement in 2012 was reached between the Obama Administration and the leaders of Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar, to set up a sarin gas attack and blame it on Assad so that the US could invade and overthrow Assad. «By the terms of the agreement, funding came from Turkey, as well as Saudi Arabia and Qatar; the CIA, with the support of MI6, was responsible for getting arms from Gaddafi’s arsenals into Syria». Hersh didn’t say whether these «arms» included the precursor chemicals for making sarin which were stockpiled in Libya, but there have been multiple independent reports that Libya’s Gaddafi possessed such stockpiles, and also that the US Consulate in Benghazi Libya was operating a «rat line» for Gaddafi’s captured weapons into Syria through Turkey

jeebus thats awful
no wonder obama is out of the spotlight

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I suggest that the CIA assets of 'moderate Rebels' were detailed to put on Syrian Army uniforms and set up chemical drums with IEDs to look like barrels dropped by planes/helicopters

or else there was an actual Rogue Syrian Army squad (ISIS sympathizers) who committed the chemical attack, knowing full well that the 'leave Assad alone Policy' would not remain in effect by the Trump administration for long...
the sneak attack by cruise missiles on a tumble-weed strewn airbase named; (Shayrat)...was a bonus move to the neo-cons thinking

I doubt the leaders or even their trusted Generals or Intel community could set up a contrived False Flag operation that all parties agreed upon & trusted one-another with

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Interesting. Putin could make it very clear to BFF Trump that, in exchange for "making sure Assad gets rid of chemical weapons this time", he, Putin, will want sanctions on Russia gone and no sanctions placed on Assad. Makes all look good. All this when Xi visits helps make Trump appear to be a "world leader" to Americans; I doubt Xi was fooled. The art of the Russian deal. Putin to Trump, "Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future. You have my number."

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join