It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible lorry attack stockholm

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Jihadis kill us at random. Nothing has been found that'll stop it. It just keeps going on-and-on-and-on.

You'd think someone would begin calling out for an eye, or a tooth, or a life ... from the communities that spawn terrorists.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
No Shia has ever committed a terror attack. Only misguided Sunnis do this. They do it jihadism. They see it as the only way to jinnah.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nickovthenorth

Sure maybe the MO of radical Islamic terrorist's. But is it what is coming out of the preliminary scant report's from any Official sources? No...I didn't think so.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

And as i said at the time of my writing. You can say whatever you want...just be prepared to be called out on it

Well the BBC as of 9 minutes ago (according to their page) call it just an "incident".

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This event shows the inadequacy and lack of fucus of European intelligence on anti-terrorism and actual intelligence work. It shows the secret service in Europe are to be completely changed in their purpose, and reoriented towards national interests, rather then thought police and similar garbage.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
This event shows the inadequacy and lack of fucus of European intelligence on anti-terrorism and actual intelligence work. It shows the secret service in Europe are to be completely changed in their purpose, and reoriented towards national interests, rather then thought police and similar garbage.

No. It shows the inadequacy of the government and law makers

The intelligence agency's know who most of these people are and where they are. But in sweden we have some seriously crazy laws that prevent the poilce from been able to do anything. In sweden you really are innocent untill your proven guitly in a court of law and untill you are proven guilty you have alot if rights.

The police and intelligence agency's hands are tied.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane
I don't disagree with your point regarding the situation today with Islamic terrorism, i just wanted to emphasize that when dealing with fundamentalism on any level we must be careful to not become fundamentalists ourselves and sucumb to blind hatred, when good itentions leads to something bad it is no longer good.

There are always at least two side in any conflict, a lot of muslim hatred towards west is centuries old ''karma'' and vice versa, since the pre-crusades when man in europe were just as barbaric and primitive as some people from the middle east today(we didn't stone women to death, we burned them as witches or calld them prostitutes in our holy scriptures). In modern days, what happens when young arab children are playing outside their homes when suddenly a bomb drops and the house(the entire family within) is instantly killd and a drone flies by with the ''US'' tag, naturally they're easily recruited by a west hating ideology when they grow up and we sometimes refer to them as monsters in the newspappers a few decades later, to blame is easy, to actually analyze and try to fix things is much harder because it takes responsability. Thus someone wisely said, an eye for an eye will make the world go blind.

Yes islamic terrorism is a big threat today for our western culture, however it's far from the only kind of terrorism on this planet. A sad fact in any conflict: no side will ever regard themselves as offenders, everyone is ''defending'' something and they are the victims no matter what. So how to justify any kind of evil destruction, ''we are only defending ourselves'' and doing what is right'', unfortunate ignorance in a nutshell. We should really blame our leaders, military leaders as much as the muslim terrorists killing innocent people on our streets today, because they indirectly created many of them during decades of war atrocities in the middle east.

What really scares me today as an european is the development towards polarized hatred, on one side we have the muslims, especially the youth growing up in a world despising them more and more for each passing day , on the other far-right populism, nationalism gaining a lot of ground here in europe, last time that happened it didn't end well here with the nazis and fascism, a lot of youth here are being pulled towards this as we speak, the propaganda is everywhere and IMO this is a bomb ticking, perhaps Nostradamus was right after all? If everyone could just take a deep breath, relax and not join the crusade, actually starting analyzing things, learn from past historic mistakes i seriously think this world could see some real progress towards a more peaceful civilisation globally. The wounds are deep but in time everything can heal if given the chance.

I wrote a lot more than i thought, oh well the recent events here in my country have put me in a kind of overdrive mode.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
"suspect device" confirmed ny police as found in the lorry. I heard rumers of a bomb found in the lorry yesterday, its jyst an assumption but i belive this "suspect device" is a homemade bomb.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Such a shame.

Sweden has opened it's arms to Islamic immigrants and this is how they are repaid.

Thank god the US is starting to take the proper steps to stop the flow of people with incompatible beliefs that are flooding into Western countries.

"Open arms"? Although not directly listed as a full member of NATO, Sweden is a "partner member", supporting NATO military operations since 2001.

Heres a list of participation in countries including Afghanistan, Bosnia, Congo, Pakistan, Iraq, Mali, Somalia, Sudan, etc.

current international missions

Along with the "floods of refugees" comes the risk some of these people nay be harboring resentment, ya thimk?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sounds like it must have been a white Christian. If you say it's a Muslim you're just not tolerant enough and need to be sent to an education camp. Put trust in the politicians as they are always looking out for your best interests. Learn to live in an open to Muslim society with Suria law.

Not.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Arrested suspect 39 yr. old. man...originally from Uzbekistan.
Name not released yet.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Theres little bits of infirmation trickling out, he had his asylum application turned down last june and police/immigration have been looking for him.to deport him.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Its simple. Just start rounding up the single refugees and give them the choice of either going home or getting put in prison.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
Its simple. Just start rounding up the single refugees and give them the choice of either going home or getting put in prison.

Thats about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

If you apply for asylum or residency like in this mans case (theres a difference, i made a mistake above saying he was a failed asylum seeker) and you are turned down you should be deported instantly, anyone refused should not be allowed to leave the office so they can disappear into the country thats just refused them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join