It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible lorry attack stockholm

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by DrakeINFERNO removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I wish I could understand the languages being used. The woman they are interviewing now looks very distressed.

-Alee

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Here he is

Edit: 2 arrests so far but apparently not in connection to the attacks
edit on 102017Fridayam430Fri, 07 Apr 2017 10:26:37 -0500America/Chicagov26 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Swedish PM is saying one person arrested and "everything indicates a terror attack."

SVT says five people dead.

Swedish brewery company Spendrups says it was their truck that was used and that the truck was hijacked while the delivery driver was out of the truck making a delivery. They say somebody jumped in the truck and took off.

"It's one of our distribution vehicles which runs deliveries. During a delivery to the restaurant Caliente someone jumped into the driver's cabin and drove off with the car, while the driver unloads," communication director Mårten Lyth said.

^^ all according to FoxNews

ETA - the Express is saying police have confirmed there was a shooter about 20 minutes away from the truck attack scene, and at least one metro station is locked down.

Police have now confirmed a shooter was active in Fridhemsplan - around a 20 minute drive from the first incident.

edit on 7-4-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

Just looks like an average Swede to me. It was definitely an unfortunate accident.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Just looks like an average Swede to me. It was definitely an unfortunate accident.

He looks new swedish

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Reminds me of hemsworth in thor.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Oh come on now lets not pretend this hasn't been the MO of radical Islamic terrorist the last couple of years i'm sure it will be confirmed soon enough... if i'm wrong i will come back and apologize for my statement...somehow i doubt that will be necessary though.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
Sorry i cant prove much info its just breaking in sweden.

www.aftonbladet.se...

Lorry drives into mall. Hundreds seen running

I will.update as i hear more. Im further souyh buy my family is driving there now

From my link: According to Aftonbladet Robin Bornehav have a truck driven into Åhlens Mall.
- I saw hundreds of people ran, they ran for their lives, says Anna, who witnessed the incident.
- I turned and ran well.

Possible timeline:

(Unknown time) A lorry was hijacked from a brewery this aftetnoon

3.10: lorry drives into Åhlens store hitting people

(Unknown time, but quickly after) police arrive. They arrest 1 man from in the lorry. Reports of the drive escaping have confused this. Unsure if the arrested man was the one who drove it into te shop
o

Multiculturalism and Liberalism, the two gifts to the west that just keep on giving.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So this is the false flag attack that trump mistakenly disclosed over a month ago??

Well maybe not but someone had to say it

Proof it was trump who done it.

edit on 7-4-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Bloody Decepticons, striking again...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

He looks new swedish

Mohammed Johansson.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Another arrested just now
www.express.co.uk...
edit on 102017Fridayam430Fri, 07 Apr 2017 10:00:52 -0500America/Chicagov00 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

1: Where the lorry was stolen.
2: Lorry drives into Enterance of Åhlen's
Distance: 550 m (601 yards)

Official (Police):
3 dead
Several injured

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Latest Update:
Police DOES NOT confirm that anyone has been arrested in connection with the attack
edit on 472017 by BobbyRock because: (no reason given)

edit on 472017 by BobbyRock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Ffs, how many f#cking more????...

Awaits regressive left liberals spouting we still need to embrace these animals....

RA

I am afraid this wont end for a long time.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyRock
Latest Update:
Police DOES NOT confirm that anyone has been arrested in connection with the attack

Norwegian police say more armed police at airport untill further notice.

This tells me the driver is on the run, the boarder crossings from sweden to norway are unmanned. Its Just a road, your in sweden everything loosk the same now your in norway.

edit on 7-4-2017 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

This tells me the driver is on the run, the boarder crossings from sweden to norway are unmanned. Its Just a road, your in sweden everything loosk the same now your in norway.

True, about the border. But still, even with manned border crossings, it would be rather difficult to stop anyone from sneaking over the 1013 mile long border (even if there were a wall there).....

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyRock

True, about the border. But still, even with manned border crossings, it would be rather difficult to stop anyone from sneaking over the 1013 mile long border (even if there were a wall there).....

Exaclty why i belive the Norwegian police belive he could escape there. But getting to the boarder wont be easy no mattet how long it is (it runs the lenth of sweden)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Police Press Conference:
Wanted for Questioning in connection with attack....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join