It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US launches Tomahawks on Syrian airbases

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Don't worry...it's just fake news. Russia won't do a thing, else they get blamed for the chemical attack...and that's worse. It's a no-win. They'll just shuck and jive.

Much ado about nothing. People are just trying to spin it the other way because of their political zeal.

link   
So Assad used chemical weapons,
The russian millatary were informed as not to suffer casualties and missles targeted military infrastructure.

I'll like this Trump guy, all bark and bite!

And for those who are worrying about war or Iraq 3.0,
I'm pretty sure Trump could just kill Assad with a drone strike, or some other ranged attack.

Hope he's scared now and hope there is more of this to come

link   
a reply to: xstealth
Red lines arn't for the US to make,there are laws agains actions like this
god forbid all countries bombed each other when ever they felt justified.
An investigation was the proper route
but without the evidence,now smouldering, thats out of the question
Hmm..curious if there is any Chemical fallout from the strikes.
ya lets bomb and potentially release more chemicals
we care about Syrians, ffs
edit on 7-4-2017 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Wookiep

It does seem like the battlefield is warming up especially with the threats to NK?????

True. It does seem like this could be two-fold. The timing indicates that perhaps this is a signal to the Chinese. It could be a show of force to the Chinese that Trump isn't messing around when it comes to NK (as stated in my opening post), and perhaps a message to Russia. Essentially killing two birds with one stone.

Maybe NK is the BIGGER issue here. Whatever the case, I sure hope Russia and China take the bait. Otherwise, we may all be reaching out on HAM radios soon.

edit on 7-4-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

link   
This video shows you the supposed target AN ABANDONED AIR BASE.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: JinMI

Last I checked Russia's position was that the chemicals were in terrorist possession and the building that contained them was bombed leading to the outrage.

Oh..I see. So one of the factions bombed a building which contained chemical weapons that terrorists had stored inside?

That is my understanding of their position.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

What's my response?

My response is...I don't respond to anyone, ever, who uses the word "derp". In other words, ....

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Don't worry...it's just fake news. Russia won't do a thing, else they get blamed for the chemical attack...and that's worse. It's a no-win. They'll just shuck and jive.

Much ado about nothing. People are just trying to spin it the other way because of their political zeal.

here is your fake news :

www.theguardian.com...

What's my response?

My response is...I don't respond to anyone, ever, who uses the word "derp". In other words, ....

you have nothing to say mate.

ISIS just launched an Attack in the same province. there is no Air-support for Syrian military on the ground who are fighting them

its quite simple. US regime just did the unimaginable for ISIS terrorists
edit on 7-4-2017 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

so the whole worlds raising hell about it or praising it saying it was a active base and some loud mouth jack leg says it a abandoned base and your gonna believe some nutter, piff.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

What's my response?

Convenient

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

so the whole worlds raising hell about it or praising it saying it was a active base and some loud mouth jack leg says it a abandoned base and your gonna believe some nutter, piff.

THE NUTTER BRINGS UP THE BASE ON GOOGLE EARTH-NOTHING IS THERE IT IS ABANDONED
edit on 7-4-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The World agreed to stop using Gas in 1920.

This guy is gassing his own people.

Who says there's a war ?

Twenty buck crime gets a Twenty buck punishment.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Ohanka

#1 wrong. They all need to be taught lessons for defying the USA and trading with china.

What the hell?

Everyone on the planet trades with China.

AMERICA TRADES WiTH CHINA

Maybe you should make an example of yourselves? Nuke 10 major US cities for the US daring to trade with China.

How ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Thanks for that link. So far it looks like Turkey and Saudi Arabia are on our side. They applaud the Syria strikes.

link   

Was abandoned,do you live next door? We don't know,Google pics/earth aren't current are they?

link   

Whats the time stamp on the earth photo?
Google earth is not an active real-time monitoring system.

US has sattelites for real-time monitoring.
Please stop being ignorant.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thanks for that link. So far it looks like Turkey and Saudi Arabia are on our side. They applaud the Syria strikes.

Oh wow. Those guys are great friends to have.

link   

Seems pretty apparent what happened to me...

Assad pulled a fast one and cut Putin off at the knees by hiding and using some chemical weapons. Russia pulled out when they found out (Russia has been all over that base). Putin let Trump know they were clear. Trump kicked the snot out of Assad's airbase and weapons storage. Putin probably called up Assad afterward and told him not to ever pull a stunt like that again or he'll let ISIS have his head.

Win-win-win.

Next!

Way to go TRUMP!

IF (and it is a big IF) evidence exists that Assad ordered chemical weapons to be used in a civilian population then it's a war crime, doesn't give justification for illegal strikes upon a sovereign nation.

But beat your chest all you want and shout murica, heck whistle Dixie if you want. You're just being played like a fiddle.

Nothing was smart about this move, it seems a bit rash to me, I'm eager to find out how diplomacy will play out at this UN meeting Russia has called. Maybe the US deserves some sanctions?

link   

yea right syria and russia even say their base got hit go listen to some more nutters.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Did the U.S. put a plane in the air to monitor the accuracy/effectiveness of the strikes? I'd like to see the usual infrared videos.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join