It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US launches Tomahawks on Syrian airbases

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Why would anyone object to retaliation? Doesn't everyone remember that pic of the wounded Syrian kid? Well, he's probably dead now...but...refugees...

At some point the world is going to have to stop nickle and diming this crap and just get on with it.

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Can't hide the Neocon forever

If that label includes CLinton( used cruise missiles more than any president), and Obama use more drones than any president.

They surely can't.

link   
Well isn't this some chit. Three things come to mind.. 1.Trump is going after the wrong people, 2. Trump is going after the right people/targets and we do not know what the deal is yet, or 3. Trump is part of the same "gang" as the rest of the establishment. I hope it is not number 1 or 3..

On a side note, I am glad to see a lot of anti Hillary people acknowledging that this is bad, compared to the other side who so strongly defends her no matter what she does or has done.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The deep state came to Trump with an offer he could not refuse

Bomb Syria; get your bad press out of the news and give us our war

edit on 6-4-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

You want theories?
  • Assad knew Trump was somewhat of a loose cannon... heck, the whole world did. So he launches this attack just a few months after Trump is elected?

• As has already been said, those pics were taken to emphasize human suffering. It certainly made an impression on Trump.

• It's obvious there are still establishment people entrenched in the Federal government. Who thinks that doesn't extend to the CIA?

• Both Assad and Putin have denied Syrian responsibility. Why deny it? They were 'obviously' thumbing their noses at Trump anyway.

• This happened coincidental with Trump's meeting with China. To discuss North Korea. The chemical attack coincided eith a meeting with the Jordan king. Talk about sending a message! Trump would have picked up on that immediately.

• The result is what the US has been after for a decade now: Syria is under open conflict. If the US is attacked by Russia in retaliation, Trump looks like a warmonger. If they don't attack back, we just helped destabilize Syria.

The chemical attack was false flag folks. It looks like Trump was played, and he fell for it.

As much as I hate to say that...

TheRedneck

link   
a reply to: Willtell

shaking their drawers out.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

According to sources, Russia was warned ahead of time, and the strike was planned to avoid any Russian forces.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Was a smaller, out of the way airbase.. not much chance for civilian casualties, which is good. Although I'm sure tomorrow, they will report we killed 4,000 civilians. And I am not saying the Syrian government doesn't deserve it.. they do.

But I question the wisdom. Remember it was Trump himself who spoke out against Obama several times to not attack or get involved in Syria. With tweets like:

AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

So.. does he believe his own advice? Apparently not. So either he really believes the situation has changed -that- greatly.. which I doubt.. or he is doing what he has been doing since taking office. Trying to prove he is tough, aggressive, not to be crossed. If the latter, that's such a bad precedent. He has done this since taking office. Ban on travel.. poorly thought out and executed. A sad replacement for Obamacare.. again, rushed, trying to prove he can do what he says. Now this.

A couple months into his reign, and he is launching dozens of missiles at a country who is allied with Russia. He a couple of days ago pretty much said "China.. you won't stop Korea, we will." And he probably means it. This is the very short term.. I wonder how many new conflicts we will be embroiled in, within a couple of years.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

A valid point worth considering...yet here we are.

A valid point worth considering is the last idiot in chief ended the tomahawk program.

Which means there is a limited supply.

So Trump better be conservative FTW with them.

Cause once they go out of stock.

That's it.

link   
Any chance we can now show some compassion toward Syrian refugees?

We flex our muscles militarily (see how mighty we are Assad? Putin?)

Now can we show some freaking humanity toward the victims of Assad's evil?

link   
a reply to: [post=22103044]LAkadian[/post

My point is if Congress makes a declaration of war, it won't last 15 yeas like the invasions.

link   

The chemical attack was false flag folks. It looks like Trump was played, and he fell for it.

TheRedneck

Right.. and you can provide the proof for what is the 'nth false flag accusation probably this month? Everything on the planet is a false flag? Apparently so, according to ATS.

link   

originally posted by: penroc3
looks like we got our balls back. i believe this was a good message, new management is in charge and apparently they are kicking some butt

Yeah I know and I get it, it's the military mindset, every problem is a nail.....they are the hammer.

Sooooooooo clever.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Was a smaller, out of the way airbase.. not much chance for civilian casualties, which is good. Although I'm sure tomorrow, they will report we killed 4,000 civilians. And I am not saying the Syrian government doesn't deserve it.. they do.

But I question the wisdom. Remember it was Trump himself who spoke out against Obama several times to not attack or get involved in Syria. With tweets like:

AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

So.. does he believe his own advice? Apparently not. So either he really believes the situation has changed -that- greatly.. which I doubt.. or he is doing what he has been doing since taking office. Trying to prove he is tough, aggressive, not to be crossed. If the latter, that's such a bad precedent. He has done this since taking office. Ban on travel.. poorly thought out and executed. A sad replacement for Obamacare.. again, rushed, trying to prove he can do what he says. Now this.

A couple months into his reign, and he is launching dozens of missiles at a country who is allied with Russia. He a couple of days ago pretty much said "China.. you won't stop Korea, we will." And he probably means it. This is the very short term.. I wonder how many new conflicts we will be embroiled in, within a couple of years.

The only thing I'll clarify here is that this action by Trump does not get us involved in Syria, we're already involved, thanks to Obama's half-assed and years late decisions. This just changes the dynamic. We're already in Syria.

link   
I want to hear what Gen. Mattis has to say.

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

It's all been planned out since the 70s. Every last move. People need to start seeing past this "Dumbocrat or Republitard" BS. It's us against the military industrial complex. Deep state against citizens. Please open your eyes now. How many more moves will it take?

link   
skippinig over everything to say...This makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
just heard on fox pentagon has fight path of SU24 that dropped the Gas and possible video, and will soon release them. not sure if they were talking about the SU24 or tomahawks for the video.
edit on 6-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Gumerk

LMAO! Maybe now he will stop tweeting.

link   

originally posted by: fleabit

TheRedneck

Right.. and you can provide the proof for what is the 'nth false flag accusation probably this month? Everything on the planet is a false flag? Apparently so, according to ATS.

Anyone familiar with Syria knows for a fact the official story is total nonsense.

They didn't do it in 2013. Why would they do it now? When they are winning the war?

This was a false flag, and it got the exact reaction they wanted it to.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join