It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This 105 year old is cooler than you

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Link

Celebrating his 105th birthday by becoming the oldest person to ever ride a rollercoaster. The coaster itself is quite mild in comparison, but impressive for the young fellow nonetheless. I could barely make out what he was saying, but it's obvious he was quite thrilled. You know what's even more cool than this? This isn't the first record he's broken.

The pensioner is no stranger to record-breaking; last year, at the age of 104, he became the oldest person in the world to get a tattoo. 

Two years before that, he became the oldest person to take part in the Ice Bucket Challenge.

Living proof that it's never too late to live. Hopefully this can motivate or inspire some of the "older" folks here on ATS. I wish this man gets to live many more years and gets to break many more records. He barely looks 80.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Absolutely brilliant.

Just goes to show "Age" is a state of mind.....not a number on a sheet.

Think young, act young, be positive and laugh at the World.......may lead to a long life.

I will endeavour to have the same spirit and love of life, as he does, in my future.

Good on ya Jack.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Good for him, God bless the old timer. Yeah he looks pretty good for 105.
Both my parents died in their mid 60s, I wish they could have been around for longer than that.
My wife's mother just passed way last year, she was 93 but my 90 year old father in law is still going strong.
He is a retired doctor that still lives life to the fullest. He rides motorcycles, skis in the winter and has a 40ft boat that we go out on in the summer.
He just bought a Harley Davidson a couple years ago and also has a Honda Goldwing.
In fact, he has talked my wife and I into going to the Harley dealer this weekend to possibly get one so we can go riding with him this summer.
It's been awhile since I have ridden but I am looking forward to it. My wife says that he might not be around much longer and it will make him happy to go out riding with us.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
He actually looks decent for his age. Maybe the thrill keeps him going? More power to him and God bless him too.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Amazing! Hitting 90, being able to walk unassisted, and still having mental awareness is a feat by itself. At a 105, and this guy is able to do all that and go on an amusement ride is incredible! Not many of us will even reach 85!

This guy is a hero in my book. He deserves a secret to life medal!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Nope, not cooler than I am. Anyone can do any of those things. Let's see him take eight tabs of acid and ride a stand-up jet ski, then I might be impressed.

Good job Making it to 105 years old though, I doubt I will, dont think I really want to either.
edit on 6-4-2017 by Jimmycrackerson2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
When I lived in Arizona I had a neighbor single guy 99 years old,he was cool as hell always came by told jokes,used to sneak out in his car to Mc Donald's to BS with the locals,but had to be back at 9 am ,asked him why he said,"nurse comes at 9,and I'm not supposed to be driving"

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Awwww, how heartwarming and inspiring! Thank you for sharing this!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Congrats on not dying yet.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
What a cool story.

Roller coasters and tats.

This guy must have been a pistol in his younger years.

new topics

top topics

join