It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans-Racial > Transgender

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
a reply to: rockintitz

This tread made me trans-material and now i am a small pond of green liquid with letters W, T and F rising up in pink vapor letters.

So you basically identify yourself now as the Blob. Good for you.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The show is only getting started.

Soon they will be out of human option to trans into.

Thats when they ll turn to the animal kingdom and the reign of the OTHERKIN will truly begin

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

It is called "programming".

Very easy to see how it works..install the virus through comedy..fake the outcry..and watch the lunatic fringe give it all they have to become it and immediately enact government to crush opposition.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

One is a real physiological condition, the other is not.

That's why liberals don't jump to her side.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

What a mockery to black Americans and blacks overall.

But then again, who knows, maybe in another life she used to be a black woman.

It happens you know.

Was it OK for Mikey Jackson to make himself white? A lot of women make themselves look more white. Should we mock them the same?

She does not offend me slightly. She offends me as much as Michael Jackson did; enough for me to say it is up to them what they do.

I don't want to be any race other than human race if it meant we could evolve.

Check out all the horror stories of skin bleaching when it goes wrong to know how common it is. Really, why do we want to deny her what we allow black people? That is treading on her freedom technically and letting black people have more freedom than white people. On that score she has a point.

edit on 6-4-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

What a mockery to black Americans and blacks overall.

But then again, who knows, maybe in another life she used to be a black woman.

It happens you know.

Was it OK for Mikey Jackson to make himself white? A lot of women make themselves look more white. Should we mock them the same?

She does not offend me slightly. She offends me as much as Michael Jackson did; enough for me to say it is up to them what they do.

I don't want to be any race other than human race if it meant we could evolve.

Check out all the horror stories of skin bleaching when it goes wrong to know how common it is. Really, why do we want to deny her what we allow black people? That is treading on her freedom technically and letting black people have more freedom than white people. On that score she has a point.

Yeah, I hear ya...

You know what, though...she isn't actually the problem, here. The real problem is that people will willingly accept this stupidity.

They'll clap for this idiot and call her brave.

Furthermore, we'll be expected to take part in this f***** up charade. We'll be expected to play along or we'll be cruel, phobic, bigoted, intolerant.

There have always been mentally unstable people, we can accept that...what's hard to accept is that we weren't always expected to buy into the delusion and play ball..tha'ts the problem here. Not the individual whackjob but the mass hysteria and stupidity that goes with it.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie

If anyone remembers, Kyle's dad identified as a dolphin and went trans species.

This will be next...people will laugh and mock and say - heathen, that's ridiculous. Just like they did a few years ago when people were making similar comments RE transexual. A few years agow hen someone said...jeez, they'll be identifying as trans-racial, next...people were like - that's abusrd, stop making a mockery of this situation.

Its already here.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Banquo

In my opinion, it doesn't make sense to "get" transgender but to "not get" transracial

Next up, Trans Species.

Does it make sense to not 'get' ANY of this psychosis?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
My kids are going to be very brave.

When applying to colleges/universities and future jobs they are going to be trans-racial as well in order to help get those privilege points.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It happens you know.

I'm gonna self-identify as uno Latino picante. Interesado, mommi?

edit on 6-4-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

originally posted by: HeathenJessie

If anyone remembers, Kyle's dad identified as a dolphin and went trans species.

This will be next...people will laugh and mock and say - heathen, that's ridiculous. Just like they did a few years ago when people were making similar comments RE transexual. A few years agow hen someone said...jeez, they'll be identifying as trans-racial, next...people were like - that's abusrd, stop making a mockery of this situation.

Its already here.
www.youtube.com...

Heh, yeah - I've seen that maniac before.

And she is a maniac, there's another dude who thinks he's a parrot knocking about and a mentalist who made herself blind with bleach because she always felt she was a blind person.

It's hard not to call these people what they actually are - nutters. It's even harder to play make-believe and act as though you're fine with this type of behaviour.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
And this is what starts to happen when he started teaching that there is no objective truth, only the subjective truth we create for ourselves.

If the above really is true as it's being taught, then my reality is exactly what it I say it is and you have no business telling me otherwise because my truth is my own and there is no objective truth.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
These people are absolute stooges for the oppression Olympics.
So full of white guilt they turn into a different race completely!
But shes got nothin on Talcum X over there at the young turks!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am trans sub-species. I may look like a turkey on the outside but deep down in my soul my true essence is an overly caffeinated bald eagle.

Don't be hatin'!
I want my own support group, special funding and a safe space- preferably at the beach with my own private sympathetic cabana boy!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Marvelous what a fake tan and perm can do!

And then she gets a dual chance at the poor me discrimination card...

if the trans sexual doesn't work to get the required sympathy she can

always pull out the trans racial card!

Two bites at the *poor me* cherry.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Many people don't know that Micheal Jackson had a skin disorder that caused his pigment to turn white in patches all over his body and got worse with age. He did not like the patchiness all over so he opted to have one consistent color to mask the disorder. He wasn't looking to be white because he wanted to identify as a white man.

Related Link

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
She clearly has some mental issues. She has also been exposed for claiming she was a victim of a bunch of racial incidents. Of course, Rachel isn't the only one.

Shaun King, one of the main BLM agitators was outed as really being white. His mother is white and the father listed on birth certificate is white, although King claims that isn't his real father. Looking at him I might buy this story as he does look like he could be bi-racial. However, Rachel Dolezal did such a good job with her appearance I would have thought she was black too.

I think a lot of these folks are so caught up in their activism that they seek to be a victim or member of the groups themselves.

On the other hand, there are legitimate situations where someone may be so immersed in a different race/culture that they identify better with that culture. However, being able to identify with a different culture does not make you one of that culture.

While I agree with everything you just said, my only quarrel is that culture and race aren't exactly the same thing.

A white kid can be adopted and raised by Vietnamese its whole life and be completely truthful when stating that they are immersed in asian culture.
But, that doesn't make the person Vietnamese.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

You're definitely going to have to defend that statement.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

It's Called Mental Illness , and More and More American Citizens are Suffering from it Nowadays......):

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

originally posted by: Abysha

You're definitely going to have to defend that statement.

Defend which part? That gender dysphoria has centuries of documentation, decades of medical study, and a pathology backed by a consensus of medical experts? Or defend that "trans-ethnicity" isn't a thing?

Either way, I would just direct you to Google. Unless you feel like reading through the WPATH website.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join