It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans-Racial > Transgender

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
For those of you that didn't know, Rachel dolezal is a "trans-racial" white woman who identifies as black. You just can't make this stuff up. She recently gave an interview with Salon (big surprise) promoting her new book.

Caitlyn Jenner’s story came out almost simultaneously with mine in 2015, so there was kind of this comparison,” said Rachel Dolezal, drawing a parallel between what she calls “race fluidity” and transgender discrimination. Dolezal stopped by the Salon studio recently to discuss her life since being “outed” as a white woman who had been living as black.

What a brave girl. Choosing to shed the shackles of her white privilege and instead live as an oppressed minority. But it's not enough just to be victimized as a person of color, she has now created a whole new category for which to be victimized as.

What’s not similar is the stigma right now. There was stigma in the past for sure, and that still perpetuates . . . but there’s more stigma for race fluidity than gender fluidity right now, and I don’t think anybody would deny that,” said Dolezal.

That's right folks. She just said it is harder for her to be "racial fluid" than it is to be transgendered. I'd like to read some statistics on the persecution of the trans-racial community, but I'm pretty sure she's the only one, so I guess I'll just have to take her word for it.

I guess it's because even the bats# crazy progressive SJWs won't accept her as someone that is deserving of the victim status. So because of this, she is even more of a victim. All because of a CHOICE she made to identify as something she's not.

As people of color, no matter how hard we try, we cannot achieve whiteness, but the fact that a White woman can achieve Blackness and lie and take space and take resources and on top of it be belligerent when confronted is the epitome of White privilege."
Rosa Clemente, civil rights activist and journalist

What? She doesn't have white privilege! She's black because she said she's black! In fact, black people are more privileged than her because they don't have to deal with the stigma of being trans-racial!

Please go buy a copy of her book, contribute to the professional victim.

Salon

I can't anymore... this is the most retarded thing....

I'm out.
edit on 6-4-2017 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

CNN loves this crap.

"TransBlackness"

edit on 4 6 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Transgender I get....

Trans racial I do not.

Call me a hypocrite or whatever else, but I don't get it.

I love a lot of different cultures that are mainly comprised of black persons, but never in my life have I been like, yeah I respect them enough, so I'm one of them now! I've got my native/french-canadian/scandenavian mutt heritage, and Rachel has hers..... which is clearly far from anything she has claimed.

What the heck.

-Alee

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

And my AR-15's self identify as "water guns"

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yeah hate me all you want but this looks like a case of mental illness to me. People like her/him whatever are not well. This bs needs to stop. White priviliege my ass. I live in poverty and i don't mind but watching african people getting more money because they are black isn't my understanding of fairness. F#cking morons i had to fight for ages for my early retirement. I'm so sick of this crap.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

If you believe in past lives then this might make sense. Who knows?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What's funny is, a long time ago, about 10 years or more ago there was a south park episode where Kyle identified as black and wanted to become black and become a preofessional basketball player.

Back then there was, as there always was/is with south park, backlash. Kyle underwent surgery to make him "more black" and we all thought it was both hilarious and completely ridiculous.

Now it's a reality!

If anyone remembers, Kyle's dad identified as a dolphin and went trans species.

This will be next...people will laugh and mock and say - heathen, that's ridiculous. Just like they did a few years ago when people were making similar comments RE transexual. A few years agow hen someone said...jeez, they'll be identifying as trans-racial, next...people were like - that's abusrd, stop making a mockery of this situation.

Now it's real..south park predicted the future. How can a show so outrageously outlandish and insane actually predict the future so accurately?

It boggles the mind.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Not trying to start an argument or support her nonsense, but in both cases, transgender and now transracial, something in the individual's brain is telling them what they identify as. Physically it is not true, but to them, it is mentally.

In my opinion, it doesn't make sense to "get" transgender but to "not get" transracial

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'd like her to prove her Blackness by hanging out in the ghetto with the thugs that she protects. My guess is we would not hear from her again, just the family after they find the body.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Banquo

Not trying to start an argument or support her nonsense, but in both cases, transgender and now transracial, something in the individual's brain is telling them what they identify as. Physically it is not true, but to them, it is mentally.

In my opinion, it doesn't make sense to "get" transgender but to "not get" transracial

Exactly...acceptance of this insanity has set a precedent.

It has gotten to such absurd level now that if I were to announce to the world that I identify as trans-terranean, that I feel and have always felt that I'm an extra terrestrial - there'd probably be headlines claiming that first contact has offically been made.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

I watched a guy being interviewed on tucker Carlson the other day who stated unequivocally that you are whatever gender you say you are at the moment, no matter what.

Tucker asked him if he could choose what race he identifies as and the guy said it was a ridiculous question.

Even die hard progressives don't know what to do with this one.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

I watched a guy being interviewed on tucker Carlson the other day who stated unequivocally that you are whatever gender you say you are at the moment, no matter what.

Tucker asked him if he could choose what race he identifies as and the guy said it was a ridiculous question.

Even die hard progressives don't know what to do with this one.

They'll know soon once they've been told by someone what to think.

They'll wait for word from on-high then tell us all what the situation is. I, for one, am on the edge of my seat.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Banquo

Fair enough. It makes more sense to me in the sense that they are similar when you put it like that.

Thanks.

-Alee

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Yeah it's n longer the Simpsons did it instead it's South Park did it. The episode was just hilarious. I'm scared of what people come up with next. There is a weird influx of threads on /pol/ for making pedophilia and beastiality legal too. It's just strange.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Well all I know is, if blacks are ever awarded reparations, I'll be lining up right next to them because of the suffering of my imaginary ancestors.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Yeah it's n longer the Simpsons did it instead it's South Park did it. The episode was just hilarious. I'm scared of what people come up with next. There is a weird influx of threads on /pol/ for making pedophilia and beastiality legal too. It's just strange.

Yeah, I think Salon have been pushing that agenda for a while, also.

To be perfectly blunt...and I usually am, I reckon that's part of the ultimate plan. There's definitely someone or thing pushing corruption and perversion, and it would appear to be working.

Sad times...but we're not supposed to say anything or we're mean something-phobics. You know what the solution is? To not care if people call you something-phobic and simply shrug sand say "so?"

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
She clearly has some mental issues. She has also been exposed for claiming she was a victim of a bunch of racial incidents. Of course, Rachel isn't the only one.

Shaun King, one of the main BLM agitators was outed as really being white. His mother is white and the father listed on birth certificate is white, although King claims that isn't his real father. Looking at him I might buy this story as he does look like he could be bi-racial. However, Rachel Dolezal did such a good job with her appearance I would have thought she was black too.

I think a lot of these folks are so caught up in their activism that they seek to be a victim or member of the groups themselves.

On the other hand, there are legitimate situations where someone may be so immersed in a different race/culture that they identify better with that culture. However, being able to identify with a different culture does not make you one of that culture.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Well all I know is, if blacks are ever awarded reparations, I'll be lining up right next to them because of the suffering of my imaginary ancestors.

Lol, yeah that's a point...maybe we should all identify as black, join BLM and whinge about being slaves a 100 or so years ago.

If we're all black, we're all equal and all victims, therefore all happy.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

What a mockery to black Americans and blacks overall.

But then again, who knows, maybe in another life she used to be a black woman.

It happens you know.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

This thread made me trans-material and now i am a small pond of green liquid with letters W, T and F rising up in pink vapor letters.
edit on 6-4-2017 by Finspiracy because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join