It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Syria Gas Attack A False Flag?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Trump was meeting with XI(spelling) Jinping at the time of the "counter attack".
China has been volunteering medical devices and training to Syria so the missile strike news would usurp any political message from XI Jinping.

Thumbing through the resent "of interest to the military complex" news we had the Wood Elves(spelling) Way F16 crash.

Both these incidents appear to involve obsolete military equipment / bases from the 80's probably (functionally) obsolete after the 1993 sub floor implosion at the WTC tower.

Really not much news unless you have an ego investment in Syria, so I'm not sure what they are looking for?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Two points to make just to clarify some of the mistakes that have been made in this thread:

First of all, the phrase 'his own people' as applied to Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad and many other enemies, or ex-friends of the western world is a misnomer. For example, the Kurds who were attempting to create their own state in Northern Iraq were not Saddam's own people, they just happened to be part of the same country as drawn up by Britain and France at the collapse of the Ottoman empire. Saddam and his Sunni Arabs have no ethnic nor tribal links to the Kurds.

When it comes to Assad it is similarly an intentional phrase used for demonisation purposes in the eyes of western populations. The Sunni insurgents and extremists who are fighting Assad in Syria would happily wipe his Alawi sect off the map, not to mention that they would do the same to the Kurds, Druze and various Christian populations in Syria. In this sense, although they happen to live in the same country they are NOT 'his own people'.

Secondly, the people who dismiss the idea that it would make no sense for Assad to use chemical weapons now. You can't possibly dismiss the most obvious fact, that unlike lots of the so-called evidence, cannot be disputed. If Assad's forces used Sarin on the civilian population (immediately in the vicinity of the white helmets of course
) it would immediately lead to renewed international calls for his removal and most likely end in his execution.

Surprise surprise we have started travelling down that road now.

To anyone who mistakenly believes this wasn't a false flag, please explain why many people have predicted this would happen and the western action that would follow and the motivation for it. And explain how I already know other things will happen in the future, for instance Syria will eventually be partitioned and sections of it will be oversaw by an international task force and governed with the oversight of the UN.

The west is scrabbling around in the middle east as usual committing heinous acts through its proxies to try to regain some control. This is just another one of those occasions.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Indigo5

I hope your right brother or sister

Well I was wrong about whether he would actually do strikes..

But I was right in how he would do them...

I posted this yesterday to you...

originally posted by: Indigo5

He would need to call Putin, ask permission, tell him what airfields he needs to strike to put on a show and tell Putin to evacuate them.

Then read this this morning..

Capt. Jeff Davis, a Pentagon spokesman, said
Russian forces had been notified in advance of the strike.
“Military planners took precautions to minimize risk to Russian or Syrian personnel located at the airfield,” he said.
No Russian aircraft were at the base, military officials said.

www.nytimes.com...

The pentagon also acknowledged that telling the Russians was the same as telling Assad and Syrian Forces.

So is it still a "Strike" if you call up the enemy and tell them to evacuate all their men, planes, vehicles and equipment from Airfield X, because you plan on bombing it in 6 hours?

What does that leave as a target?

Asphalt?

The chemical weapons attack was not Fake...

Trumps response sure is though...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Yes everyone knew Russia would tell syrians. But i think what you dont understand look at the position of this air base. They made sure this base cant be used destroying fuel depot and weapons storage and destroyed i think it was 26 planes. Most important part was destroying bunkers. This means now if they get the base up and running even rebels with morters can shut it down.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Yes everyone knew Russia would tell syrians. But i think what you dont understand look at the position of this air base. They made sure this base cant be used destroying fuel depot and weapons storage and destroyed i think it was 26 planes. Most important part was destroying bunkers. This means now if they get the base up and running even rebels with morters can shut it down.

I need to see reliable damage reports...have any sat pics or solid links for me?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Trump won't do anything about Syria, because Putin wont give him permission.

This is all posing by Trump..

You sure about that?

You missed the part where I predicted this?

He would need to call Putin, ask permission, tell him what airfields he needs to strike to put on a show and tell Putin to evacuate them.

edit on 7-4-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Anything having to do with the White Helmets is a false flag. We already busted the CIA/Dyncorp for preparing this exact false flag in 2013:

Daily Mail Archived Story

Here are my thoughts on Syria, this is all about pipelines and gold. The same can be said about the Russia narrative. The people pulling the strings are always after three things: authoritarian control, natural resources, and installing Rothschild banking systems.

youtu.be...

The World Bank and International Monetary Fund are salivating over the Syrian prospects, just like Iraq:
Read what the World Bank has to say about Syria

The World Bank provides "assistance" in the form of large loans all over the world to countries such as Iraq:

The WBG also provided a US$1.2 billion development policy financing loan to support Iraq as the country faces fiscal pressures from the fall in oil prices and a mounting humanitarian crisis.

This is the reason why we are in the middle east/Africa at all. It is an easily identifiable and repeatable template with our nation building tactics. Iraq is a really great example of this. We go in under false pretenses, destroy the country, take over the natural resources, liberate the countries gold reserves, and then the World Bank steps in with a financing package. Once the financing comes through,political cronies hand over MASSIVE no-bid contracts to different groups and people that they owe favors too, often times not even having any expertise and resources. The money is squandered, and the people of said country suffer.

It all leads right back to the banks. You can literally see the dollar signs flashing in politicians eyes, like John Mccain. They pretend they are trying to "help", when in reality they are just greedy money hungry killers.

The gold is another aspect of this as well. Assad is said to have MASSIVE gold reserves, which is a finite resource that is immensely valuable. We did the same thing in Libya. Gaddafi had tons of gold that was stolen. Hillary Clinton was a big time power player at the time.

Let's support our masters and get behind this military action, they need more money!!!

There is no civil war in Syria.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but I'd be curious if any neutral humanitarian organizations have been allowed to investigate--the Red Cross/Crescent, Amnesty International, etc. Investigate may be the wrong word, but it would be good to hear from doctors and aid workers that aren't necessarily beholden to a particular country (and agenda). I read somewhere that Turkey apparently provided some analysis on the gas. If so, it tends to raise further questions in my mind.

Nice thread. S&F

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Is Syria Gas Attack A False Flag?

No.

Time/distance/exposure is critical in a sarin attack.

Gask mask check.

Getting rid of clothing check.

Wash down check.

Nothing out of line with the CDC's guidline.

Reference to the ops photo.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Apparently, you brought good points to consider. Especially now when we live at a time where events require "special attention" to gain factual information. We simply can't rely on main media sources resulting from other recent events. You provided worthy evidence to consider, yet does not provide a "smoking gun" conclusions at this point. That said, it's apparent your evidence is a good point to build on only for the reason it's just too early after the fact of America's attack.

I expect additional information will surface in a few days that will either prove beyond a reasonable doubt or just another neocon push for their "new American century" worldview. At this point, I'm watching the reaction by Seria's allies. Putin ordered an armed vessel to the area of America's warships involved in the attack. Also, North Korea is under the microscope of American Intelligence and Iran's behavior must be watched as well.

So far, the "talking heads" of cable news is acting as expected, and that in itself requires "special attention" by all of us who are weary of their tricks of disinformation. I tend to look at foreign news sources in the hope of gaining vital information that western sources neglect. Regardless, I'm sure we will work together to find truth, or some level of truth more worthy than we normally get from our propaganda sources here in America.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The carrot on a stick; spoils of war remains to be a pipeline.

Let's not forget it's about oil and who wants it.

Everything reported by msm diverts our attention away from small details/technicalities.

It takes oil to grease palms?

greed is a waste of resources.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

You do know it was proved in court that the Britam emails were faked. The Daily mail was sued for defamation and lost and was forced to admit they created the documents. So needless to say you using the false information they printed isnt helping your case at all. Oh and Britam is a british company and doesnt have anything to do with the United States.

PS anytime something is put out by info wars and daily mail its probably wrong.
edit on 4/7/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

PS: If you are going to post a snarky response to someone claiming they have incorrect information, post a source.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
4/6/17 Philip Giraldi says IC-Military Doubt Assad Gas Narrative

If it comes out that Russia and Syria are innocent what will Trump and the fake news media say?

Source

TPhilip Giraldi, former CIA officer and Director of the Council for the National Interest, says that “military and intelligence personnel,” “intimately familiar” with the intelligence, say that the narrative that Assad or Russia did it is a “sham,” instead endorsing the Russian narrative that Assad’s forces had bombed a storage facility. Giraldi’s intelligence sources are “astonished” about the government and media narrative and are considering going public out of concern over the danger of worse war there. Giraldi also observes that the Assad regime had no motive to do such a thing at this timeext

www.libertarianinstitute.org...
edit on 7-4-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

PS: If you are going to post a snarky response to someone claiming they have incorrect information, post a source.

Google doesnt work for you? why should i bother to look up what i know to be fake news? Tell you what if you want heres the link but in the future i really not going to to bother with fake news.

www.imediaethics.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This may not be a classical false flag just a setup by terrorists who put gas in that building and the Syrian air force bombed it and released the gas.

Or just an accident. The point is Trump should be sure and should have waited for a UN investigation.

The controlled media all have convicted Russia and Syria.

Now Trump when it’s convenient believes the Intel community

The guys hypocrisy has no limits

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
We tried to tell all you people saying “ Trump is an outsider, he beat the NWO, they’ll be no more wars”

WE TOLD YOU SO!

Jess Rense and even Alex Jones are admitting Trump is just the same old usual puppet

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This may not be a classical false flag just a setup by terrorists who put gas in that building and the Syrian air force bombed it and released the gas.

Or just an accident. The point is Trump should be sure and should have waited for a UN investigation.

The controlled media all have convicted Russia and Syria.

Now Trump when it’s convenient believes the Intel community

The guys hypocrisy has no limits

He has a gas attack every couple of weeks why bother to wait for the UN they just finished one. And i dont think Trump relied in intelligence community i think he was moved by the videos coming out of syria. Assad messed up using Sarin gas because the video the dying create is just terrible to watch. Before this he was using chlorine gas there people just turn blue and die. Sarin they go through muscle convulsions foam at the mouth. people have been known to break their backs having seizures. To watch babies going through this makes people mad and makes them want to do something.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Assad messed up using Sarin gas

So, you have proof then.....?¿

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join