It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controling cancer with Bicarb.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is a very interesting vid, where the guy in question has had enough of getting Operated on for his Prostate Cancer and then adopts a protocol involving , eating right cutting out Dairy and taking Baking Soda. He does regular PSA tests and can see where dropping the protocol puts the PSA reading up, and then reintroducing it drops it again.
Their is so much anecdotal evidence that baking soda seems to help a myriad of health issues, but few people willing to do a test and put the results online .He has done a few vids where the oncologist requests a full break down of what he has done, but this is the initial one which shows the results of what he does when the cancer returns, and the steps he takes to combat it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Big pharma cant make monies off baking soda, so even if it works, and it does indeed seem to have some merit, i'm sure "They" would discredit the information.

Fact is "They" are far to busy making monies from the chemical warfare derived Chemotherapy treatment and radio therapies which even if its works more often than not leads to other forms of cancer developing .

Simply no monies to be had is curing a disease that generates such revenue.

edit on 4-4-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

There's anecdotal evidence for Santa Claus too. Doesn't make him real.

I will say this. Bicarbonate of soda will cure cancer. In a petri dish. Try using the amount needed on a human and it's going to be a dead human.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I did some research on this, it is good adjuvant therapy for some people and some types of cancer. Someone did a thread on this a while back and I did research the chemistry and it is compatible with the adjuvant therapy they use in Chemotherapy. As a stand alone therapy, I cannot say. I know a lot of common things that can help cancer, the evidence on them seems to be more complete and actually I just came up with another one related to the same cancer targetting immune response as the Chaga.

Bicrbonates are used to neutralize stomach acids as they exit the stomach. They are excreted by the liver I think, but I can't quite remember. Some baking soda is good for us, but it can lead to complications if used too often because it can cause some problems with mineral and vitamin uptake because of it's neutralization of stomach acid.

I'll remain neutral on this, I do see it as a good adjuvant therapy but don't have cancer so I can't personally test it. If I did have cancer, I have other better ways to address it. The only way I like baking soda is in cookies. Cookies also has butter in them which has butyrate which is also anti-cancer. Throw a little ground chaga on top of the grounds when you make your coffee, and eat some soup made with beef cartilaginous bones and throw in some rutabaga in the soup along with potatoes. All these things have anticancer properties, I guess people aren't eating them so much anymore, then they wonder why they get cancer.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You're correct. Bicarbonate of soda is a good adjuvant. There's been quite a lot of studies done with it too.

I'll try digging out a link I posted on another thread about it and post it in here.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

There's anecdotal evidence for Santa Claus too. Doesn't make him real.

I will say this. Bicarbonate of soda will cure cancer. In a petri dish. Try using the amount needed on a human and it's going to be a dead human.

Actually, there are chemotherapy adjuvant therapies that utilize this principles. It wouldn't be my first choice as therapy though. I have found the basis for many chemo drugs and there are some natural products that can help destroy cancer when it is not full blown.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

See my first reply to you. I agree it has been studied and been found as a good adjuvant.

What has also been found is that, as a standalone, it can't cure cancer it humans (unless you count death as a cure).

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Its debatable whether it cures the cancer , but this guy is another one who was diagnosed as terminal, who is still going strong.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

See my first reply to you. I agree it has been studied and been found as a good adjuvant.

What has also been found is that, as a standalone, it can't cure cancer it humans (unless you count death as a cure).

I would put more faith in eating celery or using parsley to cure some kinds of cancer. Parsley chicken tastes better than baking soda. You have to watch how much juiced celery you drink, too much can be harmful. celery type seems to be better for pancreatic cancer and possibly breast cancer.

There are people who are allergic to celery though, including parsley. Maybe Mexican oregano would be ok for them.

We consume a lot of medicines in our diet, they should be consumed at the right time to be effective. At the wrong time they can cause problems. These are old medicines, they are still just as active as ever, we just need to relearn when to consume them. Most of our common herbs and spices and even some of our food coloring was originally medicines. You do not take a medicine when not needed. We are spending way more money on doctors because we were not informed by our parents of what the grandparents knew about these things. We were led to believe medical science would take care of us, but they just correct things we do wrong, they profit by us not knowing what many of our grandparents knew.

Society has gone way downhill in the last sixty years. Our ancestors knew a lot of medicines and how to use them. Most medicines are based off of this. There really were not a lot of people dying from cancer when I was young, a lot of heart attacks though. There were not that many people with diabetes back then either. The cause of diabetes is not sugar.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Its debatable whether it cures the cancer , but this guy is another one who was diagnosed as terminal, who is still going strong.

Molassis has a lot of minerals in it, that would be beneficial along with the baking soda because it might help with the loss of stomach acid that leads to mineral deficiency.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I had 2 stepdads (one with leukaemia and one with prostrate cancer) outlive their projected lifespans by getting chemo and radiation.

I'll ask you the same as I asked the op of another thread....

Can you show me any evidence that bicarbonate of soda (NaHCO₃) cures cancer in a living human? I mean actual evidence and not testimonials.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The reason "more people are dying of cancer" is because the progress in science has made it easier to detect. I know, it sounds odd, but think of it this way.

100 years ago someone died of a unknown cancer. They didn't know it was cancer, but the symptoms could have presented itself as something we'll know, like a heart attack.

Fast forward to now and instead of the person having died of a misdiagnoses, they actually know it was due to cancer.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I found the link. Funnily enough, both of you were in that thread too.

Anyway, here's THE LINK that's titled "Dimethyl sulfoxide and sodium bicarbonate in the treatment of refractory cancer pain".

So yes, bicarbonate of soda can be used with other things for various purposes, but I've yet to see anything that shows it can cure cancer in a living human being.
edit on 442017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Nope its all anecdotal, but if you go to his website the anecdotal evidence, starts to get pretty impressive, if you actually trust that these people are not self deluded or basically lying. The only reason I looked into baking soda was that I had a week of Gout in my big toe, then after about twenty four hours of drinking half a teaspoon every four hours , I found it actually worked. The maintenance dose was one before going to bed at night, and I must say I'm having a great nights sleep.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The reason "more people are dying of cancer" is because the progress in science has made it easier to detect. I know, it sounds odd, but think of it this way.

100 years ago someone died of a unknown cancer. They didn't know it was cancer, but the symptoms could have presented itself as something we'll know, like a heart attack.

Fast forward to now and instead of the person having died of a misdiagnoses, they actually know it was due to cancer.

A hundred years ago cancer was common, after world war two cancer rates started to fall when they discovered a few reasons for it. After the great depression people also were eating more natural stuff, homemade style foods. Before the great depression, they ate a lot of junk food and it led to high cancer rates.

You see, a lot of added chemistry to preserve food was happening a hundred years ago, some of this was causing cancer just as it is now.

I have read a real lot about the cancer issue, I have at least red ten thousand articles relevent to it over the years. I pulled up data on this subject from different sources, they knew what cancer was for a long time, they knew when someone had cancer. They used to call it consumption, they would do autopsies and even knew what blood cancers were back in the fifties. Medical science want us to believe that they have gotten better at diagnosing it, but they knew well what cancer was for a long time.

Add all the cancer and tumors together and they still do not compare to the numbers nowadays. The BS of us living longer is all hogwash too. Our diet must match our genetics or it can cause problems. We have been steered away from the truth. I was in medical school back in the seventies, I went to the opening course on Economics of being a doctor. I remember what the lecturer said and how the students cheered about getting rich off of others not knowing how to eat correctly. I have spent the last eight years researching genetics and food chemistry and also the medicinal properties of all foods. also companion chemistry. and the basis of Pharmaceuticals. It is a scam, for profit medicine should be banned from society

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

So only a whole lot of "baking soda cures cancer!", but nothing to actually prove it?

As you saw on another thread from last year, the body self regulates ph. The body also has a small margin for ph levels (between 7.35 and 7.45). Any higher or lower and you start hurting your body until it kills you.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Anecdotal evidence, hmmmm.

Anything that tastes like liquified feces must taste must be good fer a body.

I have suspicions as to how it acts. Just like cold and hot water are drawn to each other
when poured together, high pH and low pH are drawn to interact. I believe this happens along the malignant substrate, amplified by the glucose treat stirred into the warm highly alkalized and rife with oxygen solution. Throw in some foul tasting spices while you're at it, since it takes but 12-17 swallows and as many seconds to swill it down. The molasses is the only sugar you should be consuming, so make it count.

You can feel the lysis for a couple of days in the affected area. That is your immune system finally getting a crack at cleaning up the fungal and malignant moldy mass which has been forced into apoptosis. Repeat as needed. Watch potassium levels. I find once each day for maybe two, three days, first thing , empty stomach, and then a few days without. Eat good things, especially Apiaciae veggies if you suspect Aspergillus from your grains, dairy, meat, spices, and environment, has been loosed in your guts, perhaps at the root of the mutations.
Try to stimulate the immune system using garlic plus andrographolide. Look into herbs and spices which are readily available to combat inflammation. S.ornata cleans up toxins in the blood quite nicely, improves the liver and skin, helps the entire system. Inflammation must be bound on all fronts, and Na2CO3 is just one tool. You can get quality mebendazole from Europe, and it is proven to cause cancer apoptosis by polymerizing the mitochondria tubules in malignant cells, as well as being anthelmintic, albeit slowly. It is usually well tolerated.

But honestly, one does weary of bouncing off cancer patients who simply cannot
stand to hear of such heresy. You see...this is my disease, how dare you....
I feel it is best to mention the procedure before any diagnosis is made.
Many persons are out of touch with their flesh and don't recognize inflammation until it is strangling them.
Then the doctor says 'it's cancer'.

# 743
edit on 4-4-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I live in the UK. Universal healthcare if you're on benefits or earn millions.

I'll say the same as I've said before. My wife, her father, her brother and her daughter all have cancer. My first and second stepdads had cancer. I've been around it most of my life. I've looked into a bucket load of alternate cures and found zero that have any evidence of a cure. The only common theme to ALL "cancer cures" is anecdotes.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Cancer isn't a fungus.

It's a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body that doesn't have a built in "off switch" like normal cells.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Well yeh but were getting rather a lot of old guys, that are getting revved up and making a vid to let others know what they have been doing. Here's another one that has been taking it for his type two diabetes.
Here he's checking his blood sugar and says you have to watch low blood sugar after taking it, if your on diabetes meds. So it appears to drop blood sugar as well. So why would it drop blood sugar? unless sugar in the sytem is acidic and it gets neutralised, by the soda.

Simoncini seems to be the only doctor doing the Bicarb as an intervention with regards to cancer, This Canadian guy seems fairly well healed and did a trip to get some treatment.

t

edit on 4-4-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join