It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have no desire to hurt us.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
After thinking about this for a while, I am starting to wonder why UFO's fly over, why we are abducted, and why we come across some of these strange appearances. I have seen an alien before and I know most of you arent going to believe me. If I have a conclusion to jump to, I would say that the reason why we see UFO'S hovering is because they could be doing some sort of a "sweep" of pictures and digital information to see how the humans technology has advanced over the years. I mean gosh, they've been around since 1945 (Roswell). I believe Roswell did happen, but I have no proof. Abductions, so aliens can "experiment" with us, see how our body works and compare them to theirs. The people who have marks on them after they have been abducted is no different than us humans burning logos on cows legs when we buy them lol. Seriously though, If ya think about it, it kinda starts to make since. They are only beings (like us) from a different world that speak a different language, and look different. We are probably no more than aliens to them. They are probably just out looking at the advances in technology and they are some what "checking up" on us. If I was a one to test their type of technology on earth, I would want to travel to the different galaxies and 'abduct' these beings. And see what they have that we dont or what we have and they dont.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Nope...don't buy it here! They have been doing this for how long now!? They know what we have that they don't by now, there are sightings back as far as before biblical times......they don't care a patootie about us. They abduct (meaning against our will) people, some never to be seen again, perform painful experiments on us, implant us, implant some females with a fetus and then steal it......not friendly in my book!

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sorry, I don't buy it either. An intellegent race of beings able to travel acroos the universe does not need 10's, 100's, 1000's of years to take pictures and abduct us in order to know more about us. Hell, they could just hack into our internet and do a few "Google" searches to know all there is to know about our us and our history

I believe that abductions happen and are used to further thier knowledge of us, but I don't believe they have no desire to hurt us.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

I believe that abductions happen and are used to further thier knowledge of us, but I don't believe they have no desire to hurt us.

That was one of my main points. To find out more stuff about us. I would think they reason why they keep coming back is to see and study our technological advances. Look at 1903 compared to now. From the first airplane to the first space shuttle. What could they not want to come here for ?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I don't believe they want to help or hurt us. I'm sure they have the same regard for God and the intelligent life that he/she created as we do. That being said, I believe that the people on this planet are irrelevant to aliens and their agenda. I believe that our government has made some kind of pact with some alien races in order to prolong the innevitable and to give us more time to find out about what they are doing. Only in the end are we gonna find out who got over on who.

Peace

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by creamsoda
I would think they reason why they keep coming back is to see and study our technological advances. Look at 1903 compared to now. From the first airplane to the first space shuttle. What could they not want to come here for ?

Some say these advanced in technology if from the aliens. Some even go further to say the sightings in India are related to their recent advances.
But really I don't see why they would need to make so many abductions to study us. The theory of cross breeding to save their own race sounds logical. But who knows.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i think the aliens jus come here jus to check up on us and nothing else. i think they jus come here to make tabs on our technological advances so that they wud have an idea if we were ever to pose a threat to them

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
pretty much common knowledge that they dont want to hurt us, they really want to help us achieve level I civilization. a world government that has one centralized military force that polices the entire globe so we can work as a collective humanity instead of rival nations vying for power. some say that is why all these wars are coming about to hurry things along. i would also have to asume that most nations governments are fully aware of this, and have been incubating the process as far as globalization is concerned. with of course The American Empire leading the charge.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
pretty much common knowledge that they dont want to hurt us, they really want to help us achieve level I civilization. a world government that has one centralized military force that polices the entire globe so we can work as a collective humanity instead of rival nations vying for power. some say that is why all these wars are coming about to hurry things along. i would also have to asume that most nations governments are fully aware of this, and have been incubating the process as far as globalization is concerned. with of course The American Empire leading the charge.

From what I understand, nothing about aliens is really common knowledge, but that's just my opinion I guess. We have evidence and heresay that could lead in both directions. I see more evidence to suggest not so friendly intentions, but some are die hard believers that they will be our saviors (see several topics about the intervention in 2012). I guess if you believe that secrecy, abductions involving torturing type procedures, implants resulting in parranoia and mental sickness, and other similiar events as non-violent, then I guess we don't see eye to eye.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yea its not about keeping us in check. There is certainly something big and evil planned for the very near future.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
man this is very interesting...never thought of some of this stuff this way before. I don't know much....or have an educated opinion on much for that matter, but from what i do know or think....theres no way ailiens are our "friends". i mean come on...how many of you guys stick probes in your best buds hiney? as far as ailiens wanting a global police....hmmm....forget the ailiens...how many countries do you think will actually go for it....not to mention how many countries will be slaughtered trying to force them into it.....i doubt that will ever happen....ailiens or no ailiens.
HoundDog

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Logic would state otherwise...imho...

1. They want their existence to remain secret. They can show themselves to us at any time if this were not the case.

2. Being secretive, and yet having our welfare in mind doesn't really go hand in hand all that well.

3. They really stepped up planetary visitation after the A-bomb was tested. This seems to be the single most important event to coincide with their massive reappearance on the scene.

4. These early sightings occurred primarily around defense installations and the most secret installations at that, housing the most advanced weaponry. Roswell itself was the home of the ONLY atomic bomber wing in the world in '47 when the crash occurred. Coincidence? I don't think so.

5. The early crashes coincide with the use of powerful radar in those proximities.

6. Many abductions include tales of more than just invasion of privacy...removal of embryos, implanted devices, sexual experimentation, memory altering, etc. have all been reported.

7. There are many instances of UFOs disabling defense installations, missiles, etc.

8. There are accounts of downed and missing military pilots when chasing UFOs.

9. There are even accounts of missing/mutilated soldiers on military bases.

10. If the news was so great, do you really think the government would NEED to cover it up?

11. Numerous statements, mostly from Reagan, about the idea of facing attack from extraterrestrial sources.

Taken as a whole, I find it difficult to conceive of people believing that such beings do not pose a threat to us. Indeed, maybe even the greatest threat ever known to mankind.....

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think everyone is right with their beliefs. Remeber we are probably dealing with more than type of alien visitors. There is always a balance in nature. Good verses Evil. Some aliens are bad and some are good. Hopefully one day we can all find out the real truth.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Remeber we are probably dealing with more than type of alien visitors.

Yet we're still left with the fact that any or all of them WANT to remain a secret (or, as I said, they could have shown themselves at any time). So then, WHY do they want to remain a secret...??? I have a feeling we won't like the answers....

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall
I think everyone is right with their beliefs. Remeber we are probably dealing with more than type of alien visitors. There is always a balance in nature. Good verses Evil. Some aliens are bad and some are good. Hopefully one day we can all find out the real truth.

If there is balance in nature, logically all aliens would be good since mankind is very bad.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yet we're still left with the fact that any or all of them WANT to remain a secret (or, as I said, they could have shown themselves at any time). So then, WHY do they want to remain a secret...??? I have a feeling we won't like the answers....

Gaz, I don't think they've remained a secret at all or else there wouldn't be hundreds of thousands (guesstimate) of alleged sightings. It's our government keeping them a secret. I think they show themselves to us without making direct contact to gauge our reaction. I mean, they're gonna have to deal with us eventually.

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
creamsoda, let me know if you feel that way after an anal probe

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by Truthforall

If there is balance in nature, logically all aliens would be good since mankind is very bad.

But thats saying that us and aliens are the only things that exist so you are wrong. Theres nothing that says two bad things cant exist in the same place.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by CmptrN3rd5]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by Gazrok

Gaz, I don't think they've remained a secret at all or else there wouldn't be hundreds of thousands (guesstimate) of alleged sightings. It's our government keeping them a secret. I think they show themselves to us without making direct contact to gauge our reaction. I mean, they're gonna have to deal with us eventually.

Peace

Yes, thats how I see it. Theyve shown themselves many times but and a lot of people dont believe it because of what the government says. Brainwashing at its finest.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
CmptrN3rd5

First I do not say that we and the aliens are the only things that exists.

I am just giving my opinion here about the thread.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join