It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Publishes 9-11 Pentagon Attack Photos on 3-23-17... With Faces Blacked Out

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

There is more than eyewitness accounts in the article, "Bringing Closure to the 9/11 Pentagon Debate".

It lists physical evidence, radar, and flight recorder data. It gives a whole structured argument why there is proof positive a large jet hit the pentagon. The argument is based on the scientific method by a scientist.

You cannot discredit the arguments laid out by the article?

It's your moment to shine. List how the article fails? Or are you afraid to read something that might outline how ridiculous you are?
edit on 2-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed finger fumbles

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Already listed enough reasons.

I have better things to do than repeat myself and try to educate you. 'Reasonable doubt' is THE one and only test. it cannot be brushed aside for being redundant.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

It isn't going to matter with him. His reasonable doubt stems from his refusal to accept the evidence.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: M4ngo

Are you sure about that?

Am I sure about what? Does a fire that size on one side of a building result in a complete infrastructure failure, of steel, and cause total collapse? All to that fire?

Ok...
edit on 2-4-2017 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Like, how on earth do you think I am a 'him?' If my avatar + profile name aren't clue enough that I am a woman...you seriously think anyone should feel confident you have the intellect and savvy to have unraveled 9/11 beyond a reasonable doubt?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Like, how on earth do you think I am a 'him?' If my avatar + profile name aren't clue enough that I am a woman...you seriously think anyone should feel confident you have the intellect and savvy to have unraveled 9/11 beyond a reasonable doubt?

It's a play on words? A screen name? A don't know about the person in question, but my phone doesn't show avatars?
edit on 2-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Added last sentence.

edit on 2-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed but.

edit on 2-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Stupid fat fingers

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

i want to correct a misunderstanding that's been going on through this thread.
i and others have been saying that the one hole with the most smoke that's above it is the nose exit.
we have all been wrong and you were correct on that it was not the hole, it's a door.

i found this out while looking for a image of the hole where you could see daylight from the front.
in searching for i found these.

labled doors, and hole

better angle and you can see the door

and for all of those that still say the crane is a light pole or a fricking man lift, here is the crane with the same black boom and white top and cable hanging down.

and here is a cropped image form the one of the roof above of the cranes boom and i even pointed out the hydraulic cylinder's ram

with that i think that it being a light pole should be settled, it's a crane.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Yes, one that clearly indicates I am a dude....NOT.

You OSers are quick with interpreting the clues. *sarc*
edit on 2-4-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Yes, one that clearly indicates I am a dude....NOT.

You OSers are quick with interpreting the clues. *sarc*

Still, not every device shows the avatars?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

It's a play on words? A screen name? A don't know about the person in question, bur my phone doesn't show avatars?

'Mother' is a huge clue that I am female. Certainly I would err on that side if I didn't know. If a person had a profile name containing 'Dad' or 'Father,' I'd err on the side of male just so I didn't look especially dimwitted.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: M4ngo

Are you sure about that?

a The NYCBC had a limit of one day tank per floor. Since there was a day tank on the 5th floor for the base generators, the SSB system used a pressurized fuel distribution system, in which pumps continuously circulated fuel whenever the generators were running. There was enough fuel 35 gal in the valve rig and piping on the 5th floor to start the diesel engines, which, in turn, would supply power to operate the circulating pumps.

b The generator and day tank were removed prior to September 11, 2001.

• The major fires in WTC7 were modeled using the Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS) in a manner similar to those for the WTC towers.
* There were far fewer photographs and videos of WTC 7 than of the towers; thus, details of the WTC 7 fires were not as precise as for the towers.
* The fire simulations for WTC 7 were conducted for each floor individually; there were no obvious pathways for the flames and heat to pass from one floor to another, aside from the debris-damaged area in the southwest corner of the building.
* Sustained and/or late fires were observed only on floors 7 through 9 and 11 through 13.
* The actual fires on these floors were most likely initiated at the time of the incidence of the debris from the collapsing towers.
* A typical single floor simulation took up to two days on a Linux cluster with 8 processors.

• Collapse of WTC 2 did not cause any structural damage or start any fires in WTC 7.
Collapse of WTC 1 damaged seven exterior columns on the lower floors of the south and west faces and initiated fires on 10 floors between Floors 7 and 30.

Observed Debris Impact Damage to WTC 7

www.nist.gov...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

It's a play on words? A screen name? A don't know about the person in question, bur my phone doesn't show avatars?

'Mother' is a huge clue that I am female. Certainly I would err on that side if I didn't know. If a person had a profile name containing 'Dad' or 'Father,' I'd err on the side of male just so I didn't look especially dimwitted.

So? Only mothers would have mother in their screen name? I do agree people should not use references to gender.

But what if I used the screen name of MotherOfAllDads? Or MotherOfAllRants.

I just saw your screen name as a clever play on words, not being facetious, worthy of any clever person?
edit on 2-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed finger fumbles

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Thanks for calling me clever. You are forgiven if you thought I was a man.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Thanks for calling me clever. You are forgiven if you thought I was a man.

It wasn't my mistake, just basically wanted to point out not all devices show avatars?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

That's why i said "if." Clues. Don't overlook them.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The avatar is generic it does not indicate a gender.

As is the username.
edit on 2-4-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Sounds like something a holocaust denier would say!!!!!

lol

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

a reply to: D8Tee

Sounds like something a holocaust denier would say!!!!!

lol

Not at all.

This is not the forum to discuss it, research Ernst Zundell and David Irving, they both use similiar tactics to yours.

Put them on trial or it isn't true is the jist of their arguments.

ATS is not the site to discuss it so I'll lay off that line sorry to have offended you.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am part of the problem, but....

This thread should be changed to "the pentagon FBI new pictures that were old pictures WTC 7 avatar gender etiquette thread".

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I think you exaggerate, woman. You're probably just cranky because you're on your period.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join