It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

FBI Publishes 9-11 Pentagon Attack Photos on 3-23-17... With Faces Blacked Out

page: 17
72
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Only 46% believe al Qaeda was behind the attacks, leaving 54% who doubt the official story.

54% is the majority.


edit on 2-4-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: MotherMayEye

www.nytimes.com... 13 of the 19 have had remains identified. The identities, were verified by using the radio/airfone communications from the jets and then back tracing which tickets were purchased by the same people using the same payment methods. Its funny...the 19 families accept that it was their sons who hijacked those four airliners, but you want to split non-existant hairs.


No.

FBI Chief Raises New Doubts Over Hijackers' Identities

Doubts. Reasonable doubts.



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

One week later....AFTER the FBI had finished running down the information...

transcripts.cnn.com...


"ROBERT MUELLER, DIRECTOR OF THE FBI: Good afternoon.

As the attorney general has pointed out, today the FBI is releasing photographs of 19 individuals believed to be the hijackers aboard the four airliners that crashed on September 11. "


See, when you do your own, honest research...rather than relying on conspiracy site crap you actually learn what the reality is......



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: face23785

Only 46% believe al Qaeda was behind the attacks, leaving 54% who doubt the official story.

54% is the majority.



25% of which "don't know". In other words they don't believe any particular narrative. So counting them with the Truther is dishonest and misleading, which is the only way you guys can make any points. They're people too busy with things like work and raising kids to do the rudimentary research to find out that the nonsense they've heard about there being no plane debris at the Pentagon is bogus.

Straight up debunked yourself lol



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

As for the poll....well yeah, if they are reading the same loony conspiracy sites that you seem to be reading I can understand that. That's why you should do honest research.



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Changes nothing. There are reasonable doubts about the identities of many of the hijackers. You said it, yourself: "13 of the 19 have had remains identified." Several people came forward to clear their names when they showed up on the FBI hijacker list, after 9/11. No jury would find unidentified suspects guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

If 25% of people claim to "not know" then they doubt the official story. Consider me in that 25% who claims to "not know."

Are you in that 25%?


ETA: "Debunked myself?" lol

Hardly. More like I "straight up" debunked you.



edit on 2-4-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: MotherMayEye

As for the poll....well yeah, if they are reading the same loony conspiracy sites that you seem to be reading I can understand that. That's why you should do honest research.


This loony conspiracy site? Because your comments, in particular, really do make the official story very hard to swallow.



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz





There is no hole here. You can plainly see the windows that are blacken from the outside. This would suggest something from the crash landed there and started a fire....
edit on 2-4-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: face23785

If 25% of people claim to "not know" then they doubt the official story. Consider me in that 25% who claims to "not know."

Are you in that 25%?


They're mostly people who don't think the government could pull it off but have heard some "interesting questions" raised. Then you ask them like what and it's mostly easily debunked crap that gets floated around here like hard evidence and they are just like "oh ok" and their doubts are solved. I know because I know people like that and have had such conversations. Interestingly I would've estimated them as about 2 out of every 10 people I know. You're not like them. Your mind is made up, you're a devout conspiracist. This is why you're unable to accept even basic facts contrary to your narrative, it's not a lack of intelligence, it's a lack of will.



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Nope. None of the 19 that were on the September 27 list have come forward. None of them. Their families, celebrate their martyrdom.

You, whether you realize it or not are going off of this article.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Read it and check the date. It refers to the first article you posted and is dated four days prior to the "official" list being released
.
edit on 2-4-2017 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: MotherMayEye

As for the poll....well yeah, if they are reading the same loony conspiracy sites that you seem to be reading I can understand that. That's why you should do honest research.


This loony conspiracy site? Because your comments, in particular, really do make the official story very hard to swallow.


The only reason you think my comments are loony is because they are based on the evidence and contradict your beliefs.



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: face23785

If 25% of people claim to "not know" then they doubt the official story. Consider me in that 25% who claims to "not know."

Are you in that 25%?


They're mostly people who don't think the government could pull it off but have heard some "interesting questions" raised. Then you ask them like what and it's mostly easily debunked crap that gets floated around here like hard evidence and they are just like "oh ok" and their doubts are solved. I know because I know people like that and have had such conversations. Interestingly I would've estimated them as about 2 out of every 10 people I know. You're not like them. Your mind is made up, you're a devout conspiracist. This is why you're unable to accept even basic facts contrary to your narrative, it's not a lack of intelligence, it's a lack of will.


How do you know what they 'mostly' think or believe?

You don't. I can speak for myself though and I am actually in the 25% who would answer with "don't know."

I have reasonable doubts about the official story, but I don't claim to know who was behind the attacks on 9/11. I don't have the authority or resources to launch a formal investigation.

So, I "don't know" who was behind 9/11. But I do know that I don't buy the official story that al Qaeda was behind 9/11. There's just too much reasonable doubt.

You are in the minority on this.



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

I have read that article and a few others. They present reasonable doubts.



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

No they don't. But I do understand why you remain skeptical of facts that challenge your beliefs.



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Ah. So it comes down to this: You insist I don't actually have reasonable doubts because you don't have reasonable doubts.

Got it. Moving on.



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero




There is no hole here. You can plainly see the windows that are blacken from the outside. This would suggest something from the crash landed there and started a fire....


yes it is.this is the hole



you can clearly see from this one that the windows don't start until 10 or 15 feet mayber even 20 up from ground level.

edit on 2-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

No, I say that your "reasonable doubts" are based on falsehoods. My more than reasonable doubts are based on the reality that there is no way the US government could play something like this and carry it out. Too much ineptness.



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: MotherMayEye

No, I say that your "reasonable doubts" are based on falsehoods. My more than reasonable doubts are based on the reality that there is no way the US government could play something like this and carry it out. Too much ineptness.


The federal government is not inept when it comes to corruption and covering up their crimes. Your opinion is also not evidence.



posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: MotherMayEye

No, I say that your "reasonable doubts" are based on falsehoods. My more than reasonable doubts are based on the reality that there is no way the US government could play something like this and carry it out. Too much ineptness.


Exactly. Too much movies and TV, they think the government or a sector of the government is super intelligent, all powerfull, can do anything. It's just not reality.



new topics

top topics



 
72
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join