It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Wierd Experience(s)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Something to consider, the fact that you were talking about it (as have many others, myself included) before you saw it points to two possibilities.

1. Our thoughts create the realm around us.
2. The crafts can read brainwaves so they can be basically summoned.

There are other explanations of course, but i find myself thinking about these ones the most.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

I still don't think that these were "crafts" but who knows?

There certainly was some amazing synchronicity going on though.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

One of the biggest disappointments in my life so far is that I've not seen anything in the sky that could possibly be described as unexplained or mysterious etc.

That's not to say that I discount other peoples experiences or that I'm sceptical about stories of 'weird experiences' ......but I do like detail and verifiable information wherever possible.

Who knows, maybe one day - or night - I'll have my own personal experience of something 'weird'......and hopefully not something due to my 'enhanced' nature at the time.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Just for the record, on the first occasion i was walking back to the station after an incredibly tedious work meeting and was not at all, erm... "enhanced" (mores the pity).

Second occasion, was having dinner at home and yes a modest amount of red wine was involved but not nearly enough to get me and Mrs Carpy hallucinating. I bloody well did have a couple of stiff ones after this thing came over, though.

First one was in central London, in broad daylight and must have been seen by thousands. Apparently not. I thought it was a meteor and rushed home expecting it to be all over the news. It was heading along the Thames and I expected it might have hit a large building or something. It didn't. Afterwards i realised that it was not coming down or losing altitude. It was "flying" along, fairly slowly. So was the second.

I have no explanation and I am not making this up!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I have absolutely no doubt you saw what you saw nor would I question your sobriety at such a time.

The lack of corroborating observations can at time cast doubt on some of these events but the shear weight of numbers and the credibility of many of the witnesses suggests there must be something in them......Just wish I could see something myself.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

It bugs me that nobody else saw this thing, in Central London, in broad daylight. I have no explanation.

Keep watching the skies!

And here's a little ditty that you could hum to yourself whilst doing so:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Just for the record, on the first occasion i was walking back to the station after an incredibly tedious work meeting and was not at all, erm... "enhanced" (mores the pity).

Second occasion, was having dinner at home and yes a modest amount of red wine was involved but not nearly enough to get me and Mrs Carpy hallucinating. I bloody well did have a couple of stiff ones after this thing came over, though.

First one was in central London, in broad daylight and must have been seen by thousands. Apparently not. I thought it was a meteor and rushed home expecting it to be all over the news. It was heading along the Thames and I expected it might have hit a large building or something. It didn't. Afterwards i realised that it was not coming down or losing altitude. It was "flying" along, fairly slowly. So was the second.

I have no explanation and I am not making this up!

I would have called the police or newspapers the next day to see if anyone called in a sighting.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Yes. I never thought of that though at the time. But:

"Hello? Officer? I'd like to report my sighting of a burning flying log type thing flying down the Thames yesterday heading in the direction of Putney"
Officer "We've got a right one here Sarge...."

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Yes. I never thought of that though at the time. But:

"Hello? Officer? I'd like to report my sighting of a burning flying log type thing flying down the Thames yesterday heading in the direction of Putney"
Officer "We've got a right one here Sarge...."

I would not have gone into detail, just did you receive any calls about a meteor in the sky yesterday?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Yes. I simply did not think about that, though. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Yes. I simply did not think about that, though. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Well, just in case it happens again, there ya go.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Don't worry - I'll be sure to do that if there is a next time. Also, I will be sure to take a blurry indistinct out of focus video on my rubbish phone. That seems to be compulsory now, too.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Don't worry - I'll be sure to do that if there is a next time. Also, I will be sure to take a blurry indistinct out of focus video on my rubbish phone. That seems to be compulsory now, too.

That's hilarious.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Every now and again when its forecast really clear skies a mate of mine drives down to the moors and stays up all night all by himself watching the skies.
He has an array of telescopes and binoculars and latest updates of UFO hotspots etc.

He has never seen anything worth mentioning.

He spends all night alone in places like Saddleworth Moor and is amazed when I repeatedly decline his frequent offers to join him in his ventures to these # scary places.

He also did an organised ghost hunt in one of my old pubs.

He's absolutely bat # crazy....a genuine eccentric.

The frightening thing is if I talk to him about conspiracy theories he looks at me as if I'm the nutcase!

edit on 21/8/19 by Freeborn because: Because I'm an idiot

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I like nutcases. They are never boring. Except the boring ones, come to think of it.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I used to have a friend years ago who was absolutely obsessed with that face on Mars thing. He did bore the tits off me with it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join