It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Womens Solidarity at Westminster

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
Perhaps this is the start of a reformation in Islam

I applaud their statement

I'd like to see more Muslims condemning mindless attacks and I'd like to see their help in rooting out the violent ideology that seems to promote these kinds of attacks

HAHA never ever. Do you really think they would want to give up there control over their women? You can't just cherry pick the good parts of any religion. Daesh are the most devout muslims on the planet. They follow the Quran to the letter but yes it has nothing to do with the islam. Islam will never change period.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

Maybe. But I am somewhat pessimistic.

If Islam was not underneath the surface hiding spiritual bigotry in the Koran and followed the Sufi Rumi example instead of Muhammad then there would be nothing logically wrong to complain about.

Islam need the same lack of tolerance as we give Christian and Judaism. No pandering instead equality before the golden rule and logic.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Too little too late.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

They are used to kill of all non Sunni (Shia and Christans and other minorities) so that Sunni:s become the majority so that the Wahhabi extremist in Saudi Arabia get control over the natural resources.

Send in the extremist cause enough problem for the west to be able to "liberate" the country for Sunni/Wahabbi interest. Kill people in the west to make people angry so that they will be easy to manipulate in the war on terror.

In Iraq it is trying to overthrow Shia control for Sunni control and cause enough trouble so US can liberate. In Libya it was the Petrodollar and Muammar Gaddafi would not play ball with the Saudis. In Syria it is about gas pipelines to Europe to end Russian influence thru Gas distribution to Europe.

House of Saud (the Wahhabi source) and the US banking Mafia are on the same side. The Saudi take no refugees but have no problems paying for Wahabbi Mosque in Europe and employing the most fundamentalist preachers to recruit for them.

It is also about the new silk road from China thru middle east to Europe. US is losing control and the bankers are not allowed to expand as they want in Russia, China, India and Iran. The western banking Mafia want global control over the monetary system and are not afraid of killing anyone in their way.
edit on 28-3-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

It's a nice gesture but it's sad that some find it necessary to do that. Those women are not guilty by association. Islam is not guilty, Muslims are not guilty. A man is guilty.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Taqiya is only the ability to deny your religion if threatened.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
As A UK resident I have to say I stand with them (figuratively), I am a single parent living 300+miles away, BUT I do belive the UK is different in how we feel towards this act of atrocity, the guy was a nut, idiot, luntic, wierdo, freak, scumbag but not a terrorist, he acts did cause terror but the UK is built on centuries of democracy and we will unite in solidarity for the people who lost their very lives in this act

We may fear repeat attacks we may witness further loss BUT defeat is nothing the UK has ever suffered

I will at least use this post to say thank you to Muslim women for showing compassion to others, look at it this way it was 1 lunatic but AT LEAST 30 standing against him, pretty good odds in my book

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

This is strictly my own opinion, but Islam is guilty as are Muslims with the possible exception of Shia and other minority sects. Why I say this is because it is being proven that the vast majority of terrorists active in Europe and the West are home grown. That means, that some Western mosque is responsible for what is now termed radicalisation, some supposedly westernised family is responsible for their children becoming terrorists, westernised communities of Muslims are responsible for not nipping this in the bud immediately and for not outing those they KNOW are sympathisers & active terrorists. Simplified I know but I do lay the blame squarely on Muslims shoulders at this point in time, for I am certain that had the last 20yrs or so been terrorised by Christians we/they would have done everything in our power to stop it and prevent it spreading but due to the tenets of Islam, Muslims are prevented from speaking out for the most part, prevented from handing over known terrorists and appear happy to keep silent through either fear or loss of honour. I didn't used to blame Muslims generally, I still do in fact feel for many of them, but they are NOT helping their cause. This little show of sympathy may help show some of the public that Muslims do care, however, the damage has been done....and been done very well

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

This attack wasn't terror you're right. We've had many years of proper terror from the IRA which I lived through and possibly others on these boards. One lone lunatic does not a terrorist make.....and just because ISIS claim responsibility and that he "was one of theirs" means jack they will claim anyone and anything!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
(Sorry this kinda read like it was directed at you, it wasn't) Thank you for making this thread.
Everyone always ask "What about the moderate Muslims?". Well here they are, and now that isn't enough?

I will admit that I have been one that said "Where are they?"

We must stand together as one to combat the terrorism. You don't think they feel the repercussions? Probably worse than you or I do. Because they have to also deal with the stupid people that attack them out of ignorance.

edit on 3/28/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

So do we then blame all Christians for not nipping Christian extremism in the bud? Are all Christians guilty for allowing a Robert Dear to happen?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Why was it only muslim women on that bridge?
Did the men send them there to make islam look peaceful?
If they went on their own accord [which I hope], did the men think it was too 'gay' [sorry gay's, love you but you all know what I mean
] to stand there to show solidarity?
Either way is bad.
I know, and so does anyone else with a brain cell, that there are peace loving muslims; but they are either 'proper' muslims - in which case they can't possibly like our way of life [which they make clear by dressing in islamic clothes] or they are not proper muslims, in which case they are not the ones to worry about.
Please remember that you can be peace loving, yet still want your religion to spread in our country because you think we are all heathens and hate our culture.
They are not mutually exclusive.

What the hell is this nonsense?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

So their Muslim Husbands let the women get out of their slavery at home to push that Islam is a religion of peace.

I am sure that once the go back home after their duty their husband once again will have sole ownership of them.

Yeah, we all know how good Islam is on women.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

This is strictly my own opinion, but Islam is guilty as are Muslims with the possible exception of Shia and other minority sects. Why I say this is because it is being proven that the vast majority of terrorists active in Europe and the West are home grown. That means, that some Western mosque is responsible for what is now termed radicalisation, some supposedly westernised family is responsible for their children becoming terrorists, westernised communities of Muslims are responsible for not nipping this in the bud immediately and for not outing those they KNOW are sympathisers & active terrorists. Simplified I know but I do lay the blame squarely on Muslims shoulders at this point in time, for I am certain that had the last 20yrs or so been terrorised by Christians we/they would have done everything in our power to stop it and prevent it spreading but due to the tenets of Islam, Muslims are prevented from speaking out for the most part, prevented from handing over known terrorists and appear happy to keep silent through either fear or loss of honour. I didn't used to blame Muslims generally, I still do in fact feel for many of them, but they are NOT helping their cause. This little show of sympathy may help show some of the public that Muslims do care, however, the damage has been done....and been done very well

This still doesn't mean that Islam in general is guilty. You don't blame the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church on all of Christianity, yet you think it is ok to blame the radicalization of one or two terrorists from a mosque as the fault of the whole religion. That is dishonest.
edit on 28-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That is absolutely obnoxious and bigoted. Most Muslim women in the West are not under the thumbs of their husbands.
edit on 3/28/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

In other recent news, US Terrorists Govt Killed 33 Civilians in an airstrike in Syria.

No one bats an eye.
edit on 28-3-2017 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Not to mention what we've been doing in Yemen the last six years or so, worsening now under Trump.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Are Christians terrorising most countries on the planet?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Ahh of course two wrongs make a right etc etc
Do you really think that should Western Powers pull out of all ME countries that this ongoing terrorism would simply stop? That we'd all hold hands and sing cumbaya? The ME problems aren't new, they've been at it for centuries

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Are Christians terrorising most countries on the planet?

Muslims aren't terrorizing most countries on the planet as well. Hell even the ones they ARE allegedly terrorizing, all it takes is a modicum of common sense to see that the terrorists pose zero threat to the country.

This may surprise you, but Muslims aren't JUST located in the Middle East. There are tons of Muslims you never even hear about in places like Africa.
edit on 28-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join