It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Womens Solidarity at Westminster

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

sigh each to their own
I've lost count of the number of posts I've made that you decide to derail with your own apologist agenda so once again I'll leave it there

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Hey you are in America here you can say whatever you want and call me whatever you feel like calling me because that is your freedom of speech at work.

I don't have a need to insult you or anybody for been of different opinions.

I am better than that.

Islam is what it is and that is that.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

This is great. But what is needed is the LEADERS of their faith to do this. And any leader who will not be abandoned.

Words are nice, action has actual meaning.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

sigh each to their own
I've lost count of the number of posts I've made that you decide to derail with your own apologist agenda so once again I'll leave it there

Apologist agenda? What the #? Get over yourself. I'm talking to you and debating. If you expected me to agree with everything you said then too bad. But nothing I've discussed with you is offtopic or derailing your thread. Just because you don't like the direction the conversation is going doesn't mean your topic is derailed.

All you are doing with this post is declaring that you don't have an argument left and are too proud to admit it so you fall back on mud flinging and partisan rhetoric. I wasn't being rude with you so I am more than a little perturbed you have to stoop to insulting me when you run out of rebuttals.
edit on 28-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The number of extremist who will kill for religion are very high in the Muslim world. Christians must have changed something and do something right since the numbers of extremists are so low.

The reason Christians are so low is that there is a real movement that do not allow the violence to spread. Western society have made sure the majority of Christians choose non violence and stand up against other Christians when they want to kill for religion.

Where is the real movement where the majority of Muslim clean house and care more about being peaceful than saving face and pushing their faith.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

There are many Islamic leaders that have come out and condemned what is happening, but its not so often covered in the MSM as much as the attacks themselves or maybe people just don't want to hear about it

BBC
Muslim Leaders Condemn Cowardly Attack
and here's a list of leaders who spoke out against the Orlando attack last year...I don't recall reading any of these do you?
Leaders Condemn Orlando Attacks

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

In Areas in the US where is majority Muslim population like Detroit and other cities the Muslim crimes against others Muslim has been in the increase, but because is between tribal rivalry the crimes are not released into the media but kept within the communities.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Islam totally condemns violence

This is not the case this was a holding hands exercise to show solidarity NOT condem thesw attacks by Islam. This move is to show face and to protect them from backlash.

Do you really believe they would.be there (the women) without their husbands permission????? Its a stunt.

Edit. Sorry for the mistakes, Galaxy is a bi*ch to type on.
edit on 28-3-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

And what about those who will not condemn them? EVERY person who listens to them and follows them is part of the problem.

Again, I do not want condemnation with words, I want condemnation with actions. It's easy to make a tweet while behind the scenes you are praising terrorists.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Sadly the woman could very much are been used in order to quench the anger that the latest act of terrorism coming from the religion of peace has done in London.

It seems to work until is another act of terror and the women are used again to show how much they care.

Meanwhile when the women goes back home they have to face the life of slavery and discrimination that they has endure under the Islam religion all their lives.

Mosque will preach hate as usual, imans will applaud the terrorist act behind closed doors.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I agree....but I for one cannot see what specific action Muslim leaders could take.....that is always provided they actually wanted to take any action in the first place.

We are not privvy to the real thoughts and emotions of these people, we can only go on what we see feel and experience for ourselves. Yes it could all be a propaganda stunt but I do know from my conversation with my friend today that she is one Muslim who is quite scared of what is going to happen and I believe her when she told me its almost impossible to break ranks in their community.

No easy answers

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

If you go back to the year 1000 Christian faith will be insanely murdering. Can you give me the same data for Europe?

And US Muslim are not creating Enclaves like in Europe they integrate more. And US have made sure they are not getting the brunt of the immigration.
United States United States 2,595,000 0.8%
Sweden have gone from almost 0 to 6% in less than 50 years.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Many many Muslims are disgusted by these animals. I have no doubt your friend is one of them.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

One of the biggest problem with middle eastern immigrants is that once they get into the countries that host them and the communities, the Imans and religious leaders will not allow any interaction but that of their own.

They keep themselves isolated from the rest of the host country population, the same horrors and terror that they experience back in the countries they fled from is waiting for them in the communities they are relocated into.

So if many of them wants to escape they can not, those that still do it are victimized by their own families friends and religious leaders.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Push a reformation. Stand up for reformists. Do not allow liberals/wahhabi:s to use term "Islamophobia" to silence the change.

Raheel Raza

Maajid Nawaz
www.independent.co.uk...
I'm a Muslim reformer who is being smeared as an 'anti-Muslim extremist' by angry white liberals

Ayaan Hirsi Ali

The reason reformation is not happening is that western people are easy to emotionally manipulate and fall for "Islamophobia" that allow the Wahhabi/fundamentalist to control the narrative.
edit on 28-3-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yup you're correct that is one of the biggest problems and virtually impossible to solve I think. Its all down to fear and their own mindset. It takes a very brave person to leave "the fold" just look at the kinds of things that happen to say Scientologists or Mormons...its the same sort of thing

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

And thus those who may not wish to engage in terrorism become part of the problem.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It is undeniable that all religions have their radical side that rather keep their people in obscurity, fear and isolation because that makes them easily manipulated.

Organized Religion is the biggest hinderer of human development and enlightenment.

Islam as it stand in this day and age is very much like Christianity during its blasphemous days of the dark ages.

Is a reason why I do not support any organized religion of any kind, specially religions that oppress women and anybody that do not fall under their strict rules.

And I have no problem exposing the crap for what it is and I don't care if somebody wants to tag me whatever they feel in their self appointed self-righteousness tag me with. I beyond that.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Islam totally condemns violence. Its is abhorrent to us"

Thats patently false, ergo "Taqiyya"

Either they are full of baloney, or just straight ignorant

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join