It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling 4chan post written day before London attack appears to predict terror incident

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

A post on an online forum appeared to predict the terror attack at Westminster, according to internet users.

At least one man ran over members of the public with a car before trying to stab and injure police officers. He was shot by armed police next to the Houses of Parliament.

The attack may have been flagged by a post on the 4chan forum, which contained references to its exact location. It also contained a photo, taken from the internet, of two guns.

Chilling 4chan post written day before London attack appears to predict terror incident

The news correspondents are saying they don't believe it's related to Belgium anniversary because that doesn't happen...

But I seem to recall that 9/11 is the date for the Trade Centre attacks and Benghazi(iirc?)...

So I wouldn't rule it out.

But this 4chan post is crazy if it's true.

How did it slip past the IC?

Can post times be edited on 4chan, our knowledgable members will surely let us know.

The reference to the location was posted through a strange code. Alongside the picture, the user posted a series of dashes and dots – when translated into Morse code, they pointed to a URL, and at that page was the exact co-ordinates for the attack.

Strange stuff man.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: Added excerpt!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That time stamp sure looks real LOL.

Can you say deflection?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Posted this link on the other thread.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The writing looks almost childlike.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Time stamps on 4chan can't be altered. It's real, just vague.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Not saying this a false flag, but I'm sure TPTB would love to see sites like 4chan get shut down.

Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The writing looks almost childlike.

It's 4chan...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I would summarize that was his activation or go code which included the general location.

Buck

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
pretty interesting though.. morse leads to pastebin lead to binary leads coodinates.

imma watch this one.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The thing about 4chan is that it's completely anonymous, no need to login or register, which is probably why so many predictions/warnings/manifestos pop up on the site.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
I would summarize that was his activation or go code which included the general location.

Buck

Makes sense..... would be interesting to see if something similar can be said about other events.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm drawing here from previous known events.
A monitor wold be instructed to watch a certain web forum for a posting on a certain day and time.
In turn they would contact a runner who would then relay the information to the shooter.

All of this should have already been in the hands of at least four major intel services.
There was no true cipher to break, just simple open code.
If the 4chan post is legit, somebody screwed up big time.

Buck

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

If it's real, it slipped past IC because it was posted on 4CHAN. Do you really have any idea the crap posted on that site? I mean, REALLY? That site is full of insane, barbaric material.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It seems to me that 4chan has broken open more cases than the CIA lately.

On a related note, has anyone been watching "Homeland" this season? Last episode was a conspiracy theorists dream. Basically it had thousands of computer experts working in unison to bombard social media sites with comments, etc. that supported a particular point of view. The organization seemed to be run by and "Alex Jones" type in collusion with a higher-up in the CIA. It was interesting.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14

If it's real, it slipped past IC because it was posted on 4CHAN. Do you really have any idea the crap posted on that site? I mean, REALLY? That site is full of insane, barbaric material.

That and due to the anonymity is why the IC is usually monitoring 4chan.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

These kids today depend on those Golf Delta computers and algorithms to do all the sorting and then analysis what ever is kicked out for inspection.
We have computer AIs that can beat humans at every conceivable challenge, yet, god for bid that they would be allowed to scan OS intel for sigint or elint comms.

If all of this pans out as bonafide, there 's going to be hell to pay behind closed doors.

I'm off the key
Buck

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I can't believe people are taking this seriously...

The timestamp has clearly been written in paint, as a moderate to rare user of /pol/, I can honestly say all they try and do is add fuel to the fire of fake news. Look at what they've done in the past in terms of getting things in the news that have apparently come from 4chan.

I just think people who don't use 4chan are very gullible in what they believe when they're told about it, and it shows

EDIT: Okay so I followed the morse code to the url, which gives binary and that leads to co-ordinates, points exactly to houses of parliament. I must admit that is pretty #ed up. I'd still take it with a pinch of salt
edit on 22/3/2017 by conz1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
They did the same thing with the canadian shooter linking him to 4chan! Lol they dont like that people from 4chan are political and are red pilling the population

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Fake.
Only stuff like this gets posted on /b/.
Because no-one knows if it's real, fake, etc, etc...
/pol/ is to serious and heavily monitored.

I do not recommend visiting /b/ if you have not ever been.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Fake.
Only stuff like this gets posted on /b/.
Because no-one knows if it's real, fake, etc, etc...
/pol/ is to serious and heavily monitored.

I do not recommend visiting /b/ if you have not ever been.

I second that but /pol is growing on me. There is alot of bs but some of the comments do have a valid point.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join