It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shots fired outside london parliament

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Welp, The news so far say that there are 12 hurt/unknown condition. I am pretty confident the news are kind of accurate here.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Odds are it's an "Alan's Snackbar" type.

Usual MO of late.

If it aint, then it'll be the driver of that Glasgow bin van on his holidays.

Not funny

It was a clumsy way of highlighting what I think the odds of it not being the religion of peace.

Dead person confirmed as a female.
RIP

You're forgiven. After all we've been through, it's little wonder our minds go to that dark place.

eta: No group has taken responsibility at this time.
edit on 3/22/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I wonder if this will be a catalyst for more of a direct approach to the Middle East/ ISIS issue

Edit: IF this is a terrorist incident
edit on 22-3-2017 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

This feels more like Brexit thing.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
I wonder if this will be a catalyst for more of a direct approach to the Middle East/ ISIS issue

Are you saying false flag?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

This feels more like Brexit thing.

What the hell does a brexit thing feel like .

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

There is no "if".

It is.

And it doesn't matter if this person was Muslim, Irish, or American.

These actions are terrorist in nature.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Is it a coincidence that today is, day for day, a year on from the attacks in Brussels ?

Lot's of coverage around about events in Belgium marking the first anniversary (for want of a better word)

Update from the earlier link

One woman dead and others hurt, some with 'catastrophic' injuries, doctor says

The Press Association has just snapped this.

One woman has died and a number of others have been hurt - including some with “catastrophic” injuries - in the incident on Westminster Bridge, a junior doctor at St Thomas’ Hospital has said.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I doubt this was islamic terror, the targets were political and police, not children and tweens partying.
My bet
The mentally ill conspiracy nut, because the real enemy in these days ....

It's impossible to say at this stage unless you were actually there to witness it. What i would say is that from the photos of the shot guy getting treatment, he doesn't appear to be darker skinned........but it is hard to make out.......

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Will be interesting to see if this turns out as either an attack carried out by ISIS etc or just a random nut case.

I have always found it odd that we (the UK) haven't had any sort of attack from ISIS yet other countries in Europe have suffered. I have one reason to why this is ... June last year we voted for Brexit. The UK governments agenda was to STAY in the EU, so if we were to have any attacks on U.K. soil prior to the Brexit that would of swayed the opinion of the voters to wanting to LEAVE the EU especially if the terrorists turned out to migrants from the war zones in the middle east.

The conspiracy side of me is telling me that the true powers in charge of running the world said .. 'right we can't have attacks in the U.K. before the Brexit vote as people will want to vote to leave the EU'

That's just me though

Yeah, funny how the UK parliament gets attacked immediately after they vote to trigger Brexit.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
No not all not everything is a false flag

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
For what it's worth a chap named South Star [Guney Yildiz] has just been interviewed on tv and he is reporting that he was working late in Commons last night and armed police were being brought in .

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ok so the supposedly "true" news are : A policeman was stabbed with a knife. But the attacker was shot aftert that.

3-4 shots heard from the people inside the parlament.

Apparently the attacker was with a knife and the news about him being with a gun are lie.

The same man is the one who attacked the people with car.

Pictures of the incident : Pretty Bloody Pics Idk if i should be sharing them

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Armed Police are there permanently. Perhaps he only just noticed?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It is looking like a lone wolf attack.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
Ok so the supposedly "true" news are : A policeman was stabbed with a knife. But the attacker was shot aftert that.

3-4 shots heard from the people inside the parlament.

Apparently the attacker was with a knife and the news about him being with a gun are lie.

The same man is the one who attacked the people with car.

Pictures of the incident : Pretty Bloody Pics Idk if i should be sharing them

Terrible news and my heart goes out to the loved ones. I just heard that both attacks were separate incidents. The question remains what happened to the driver of the car that mowed all those people down? It's interesting to note that Scotland Yard treats this as a terror attack. Meanwhile Germany is apparently full of mentally unstable people who just happen to attack people randomly. Yeah nothing to see here move on. It was a terror attack and it doesn't matter who comitted it. Terrorism is not only exclusive to the islam.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

I doubt this was islamic terror, the targets were political and police, not children and tweens partying.
My bet

It's impossible to say at this stage unless you were actually there to witness it. What i would say is that from the photos of the shot guy getting treatment, he doesn't appear to be darker skinned........but it is hard to make out.......

Ok, just seen a close up of his face - definitely Islamic.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

My bet

Ok, just seen a close up of his face - definitely Islamic.

Hmm. Al-Qaeda in Syria launched a huge offensive against government positions today. I wonder if it's connected and there's more to come across the continent?

Just wild speculation. Probably a coincidence and most likely a home grown Wahhabi radicalised by Saudi mosques.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The attack was on the Westminster Bridge which is right next to the parlament.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
It is looking like a lone wolf attack.

The westminster bridge incident was reported after the assailant inside the parliament got shot. Something doesn't add up here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join