It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys!! After 3 years, I finally just released a new EP! Please take a listen!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hey everyone!

3 years ago, I released my first Album. I was very happy with it for what it was at the time. 3 years later of writing music and performing and honing my craft, I've finally put together another collection of songs. This will be 1 of 3 releases I intend for this year.

This EP is titled Sagittarius. It is 6 songs and I mixed, mastered, produced, recorded, etc did everything myself!! I'm really happy to share this music with you all. If you would take a listen, enjoy it, tell me your favorite track, I would greatly appreciate it!

My Web site!

You can purchase the album on my BandCamp page ($5.00 or more) , Itunes, Amazon Music, Google Play. You can take a free listen on Bandcamp!

You can stream the album on Spotify as well! If you take this route (Which I GREATLY appreciate it if you do) Please follow me, as I need 250 Followers to verify the account and I will get full access of it.

If you like it, I really hope you share it on your social media. At this time I don't have any physical copies to distribute out of my immediate area, but I will set up an online shop in the near future.

THANK YOU ALL!

Much Love,
Alex

(Also want to give an extra special shout out to Night Star for following my musical career all these years. Thank you!)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
WOW great voice man. I really liked fire and water and closure. The rest were a little to slow for my taste. But fire and water was really good!! Just the right amount of great singing great lyrics and instrumentals. Great work man!!!

I followed you on spotify and added those 2 songs to my work playlist. Awesome work man!! Keep it up!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
My buddy Alex!!!!!!! Waves wildly from Rhode Island!

Impact! I think that is my favorite, but I'll give them all a listen again when I have more time. So good to see you Hun! Always so proud of you!

edit on 21-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I really enjoyed Fire and Water as well as You weren't.
And good voice too.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Why you handsome young thing. Think my fave were closure followed by impact.
Amazing voice great music. Well done you.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Woohoo!!

Thank you thank you thank you!

My only hope for anyone that listens to this album is that at least one song click with em.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

yay!!

I'm glad you like that one. One day I will get a show out in Rhode Island.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi

yeah!! thanks man!!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ptenjakin
a reply to: Night Star

yay!!

I'm glad you like that one. One day I will get a show out in Rhode Island.

Yay!!!!!!! That would be so cool!

top topics

join