It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Democrats / The Left loves James Comey again?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
F.B.I. Is Investigating Trump’s Russia Ties, Comey Confirms

American intelligence agencies concluded in January that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia personally ordered a covert effort to hurt Hillary Clinton’s chances and aid Mr. Trump. That included hacking political targets, including the Democratic National Committee, and releasing embarrassing emails through the website WikiLeaks.

You mean the embarrassing Emails that showed you rigged the Election against Bernie Sanders and got forehand Debate Questions in the main Election? Because Donna Brazile was head of the DNC and worked for the Clinton News Network? Ya that was pretty embarrassing.

American officials have said that they have so far found no proof of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, but current and former officials say they have uncovered evidence that Mr. Trump’s associates were in repeated contact with Russian officials — including people linked to Russian intelligence.

O look more unnamed sources right after they say no proof lol.

Mr. Comey, testifying for more than five hours, said there was no evidence that Russian hackers had changed any votes in the election. The statement was quickly spun by the White House, which posted that clip of Mr. Comey’s testimony on Twitter.

And yet another Democrat Conspiracy debunked.

Mr. Comey did not say when he expected his investigation to end or whether he planned to make the results public, prompting Republicans to complain that prolonging it would keep a cloud over the White House.

Up Comeys back in with the Cool Kids.

The White House has stood by his accusation, even in the face of conclusions from all corners of the government that it is false. On Tuesday, Mr. Comey, who had asked the Justice Department if it would make a public statement refuting Mr. Trump’s claim, summarily dismissed it.

And yet Flynn was in Trump Tower when he was monitored and then those records leaked. That is a crime. Flynn is an American he still has privacy rights just like you or me. Flynn's phone call was monitored without a warrant when Obama was still in charge and then leaked when he was gone. We have 20 suspects from the NSA including the director who had the authority to release those transcripts.

Seriously last time I checked they wanted him gone for reopening the investigation because they found emails relating to Hillarys case on Anthony Weiner's Laptop lmao. But now all of sudden "were investigating Trump" so were all cool again? Come on make up your mind do you want him gone or do you want to keep him because he said we're not going to release the results of the investigation when it's done. hahah. Meanwhile Trump can just always Pardon himself just like how Hillary got Pardoned by a x-President no longer in power who just happened to be her husband by meeting with Loretta Lynch and only talking about grandkids and yoga classes. And then her not recusing herself immediately from the case.

edit on 21-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: title edit

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

"A hypocrite is the kind of politician who would cut down a redwood tree, then mount the stump and make a speech for conversation"

The madness shall continue.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The Right doesn't really have room to talk. They cheered Comey on when he told Congress he was reopening the investigation of Clinton in the last week of the election. Also, you don't find it hypocritical that in the same post you cheer the DNC hack and leaks while also crying about the Flynn leaks?

link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

"A hypocrite is the kind of politician who would cut down a redwood tree, then mount the stump and make a speech for conversation"

The madness shall continue.

So when Trump pardons himself, Hillary, and Obama will the Left love him or hate him?

link   

I did NOT pin a poster of James Comey up in my locker. I DID NOT!

I am frustrated with the man for his current "oh, I couldn't POSSIBLY discuss an active investigation" talky talk, when we KNEW he had a hand in messing things up.

No matter who got elected there would be a brouhaha right about now, just because "investigate to death" is a Republican tactic as much as "deflect! deflect! diminish and deflect!" is now that their guy is in the hot seat for potential bad actions against the US (whatever the legal terms may be).

No. No swooning over Mr. Comey. Though he is a tall drink of water, I must say...still. No swooning. I have my "indifferent whatever" face on, just for him.

edit on 21-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You seem upset that this whole investigation thing isn't working out like you'd hoped it would.

That's ok. We get it. We won't interrupt you while you throw your fit.

BTW, I find it interesting you use NYT as your source. I thought they were FAKE NEWS????

Or are they Ok now too??? Geez, make up your mind already.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Not sure, honestly I could give a rats asss. This place is f'ed already.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You nailed it.

The only crime uncovered so far is the releases Flynn call. Yet somehow, people overlook that fact. So I'm guessing CIA remote viewer program? that's how they got the info? smh...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The Right doesn't really have room to talk. They cheered Comey on when he told Congress he was reopening the investigation of Clinton in the last week of the election. Also, you don't find it hypocritical that in the same post you cheer the DNC hack and leaks while also crying about the Flynn leaks?

No not really because Flynn's leak was from our own Government during the supposed peaceful transfer of power while the DNC was from them clicking on to many phishing links.
edit on 21-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

You seem upset that this whole investigation thing isn't working out like you'd hoped it would.

That's ok. We get it. We won't interrupt you while you throw your fit.

BTW, I find it interesting you use NYT as your source. I thought they were FAKE NEWS????

Or are they Ok now too??? Geez, make up your mind already.

No, I think you're a bit unhinged at the fact that no evidence has popped up. No matter how hard you look, you got nothing.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
When will the populace of ATS wake the eff up.

Im going to rephrase your title for an experiment.

So Republicans / The Right loves James Comey again? Lmao Hypocrites

Works both ways doesnt it. And if you cant see that, youre part of the problem.

Both sides do this. Both sides are guilty. Both sides controlled by whomever wants us on sides.

edit on 21-3-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Fair enough.

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Or you know, the government tapped a known Russian intelligence agent. I don't get why the Trumpets keep playing ignorant (okay actually I do.) We know that Kislyak is more or less the Russian's spymaster in the US. Of course all of his everything is going to be monitored. Just because Flynn/Sessions/Manafort/etc's conversations with him can't be used in court doesn't mean their half of the conversation isn't recorded.

Is the leak technically illegal? Yes. Were the DNC emails leaks also illegal? Yes. So why are Trump and his supporters cheering one of these leaks while at the same time crying about the other?

link   

I think Comey has conducted himself in a very professional and respectable manner. He did his job when it came to the Hillary issue and he's doing his job now.

While both sides of the aisle take issue with some of his statements and conclusions, at this point we have no reason to doubt his integrity.

And yet another Democrat Conspiracy debunked.

I cannot recall anyone who said Russia hacked the election. They claimed Russia hacked the DNC. Two separate things.

Flynn's phone call was monitored without a warrant when Obama was still in charge and then leaked when he was gone.

I must have missed that evidence coming out. Source please?

We have 20 suspects from the NSA including the director who had the authority to release those transcripts.

If I'm not mistaken, they said there was 20 people within the NSA that had the authority to unmask certain names, if needed. That does not mean they are the ones that leaked the info.

Hillary got Pardoned by a x-President no longer in power who just happened to be her husband by meeting with Loretta Lynch and only talking about grandkids and yoga classes.

That's not how a pardon works.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

A leak is a leak. Both cases are illegal.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
When will the populace of ATS wake the eff up.

Im going to rephrase your title for an experiment.

So Republicans / The Right loves James Comey again? Lmao Hypocrites

Works both ways doesnt it. And if you cant see that, youre part of the problem.

Both sides do this. Both sides are guilty. Both sides controlled by whomever wants us on sides.

Ya sorry but I may be Republican but i think like a independent. I was happy with Hillary's verbal indictment but also knew Obama was his Boss and Hillary was his chosen successor so a verbal indictment was going to be the only punishment she received because his hands were tied officially.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Based on the title alone, you don't deserve a "proper" response until this thread is moved to the Mud-Pit.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Russian Agent? evidence? right, speculation and you got none.

The DNC being exposed was a blessing in disguised. I won't make light of that fact.

"Technically"? NO, it WAS ILLEGAL for any one in the IC to have leaked that call.

Why are you being ignorant of the fact that no smoke, fire or candle light has been found?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 21-3-2017 by Arnie123 because: My bad

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

A leak is a leak. Both cases are illegal.

Actually If you believe the Democrats only one is illegal while the other is an act of War. Democrats want you to believe that we have never meddled in another sacred election process before *Cough Israel ends Cough*.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join