It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: David Rockefeller dead at age 101

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is the best news I've seen in a long time as he's definitely amongst the worst of the elite.
I only hope that
A: This is not a point that sets other specific actions into motion that no one's going to like.
and
B: It's actually true. With the advances in aging technology and the power of science for the wealthy these days, I'm just not so sure anymore that it couldn't be a fake-out.

While the Rockefellers, Rothschilds etc. are the leading KNOWN and visible elite, I suspect that they rank lower on the pyramid than we know.

Still, here's hoping there's one less evil man in this world. Now, if only Jacob, Henry and George would follow suit.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: conz1992
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Reportedly 6 or 7 heart transplants, and 100's of litres of children's blood

Was wondering about that, Snopes apparently goes on to debunk the transplant claim. Saying that it's a WND tail stemming from him being "heartless". But also goes on to say "finally" passed away. Hah.
Source

For the record, Snopes has pretty much lost all credibility. They have been ousted as a ragtag group of left-slanted embezzling scuzballs and prostitutes. LINK I, for one, do not consider them a source of information any longer whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
OH..another of the old ones moves beyond the rim. Stupid vorlon.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I wonder where they are going to bury him.
I would take a long road trip to piss on that grave.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I wonder who inherits his shares of the world.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
the host body may be gone but the evil parasitic spirit that control it are going nowhere. so not much to celebrate there since the host will just take control of another meat suit.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
[ insert illuminaty joke here ]

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
[ insert illuminaty joke here ]

Thats a I on the end not a Y on ILLUMINATI.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: conz1992
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Reportedly 6 or 7 heart transplants, and 100's of litres of children's blood

Was wondering about that, Snopes apparently goes on to debunk the transplant claim. Saying that it's a WND tail stemming from him being "heartless". But also goes on to say "finally" passed away. Hah.
Source

For the record, Snopes has pretty much lost all credibility. They have been ousted as a ragtag group of left-slanted embezzling scuzballs and prostitutes. LINK I, for one, do not consider them a source of information any longer whatsoever.

I don't trust it either. Though, still would like to see more (and valid)info on the said numerous transplants, as it's pretty crazy and may have some truth to it-being who he was and all.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
He is one of the few souls Satan will come collect himself.

I guess his billions couldn't keep him alive after all.

I wonder how many third world people were chopped up and harvested to keep him alive for so long.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join