It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: David Rockefeller dead at age 101

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

I can't read the NYT article...did they 'celebrate' his life?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I was really trying to not say something bad,

BUT

F#ck him and everyone that looks like him,.. Absolute POS this guy was..

RA

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

That's the sleepy hollow from the story. They have a celebration every year and a statue of the horseman.

Sleepy hollow NY

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: conz1992
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Reportedly 6 or 7 heart transplants, and 100's of litres of children's blood

And the Rothschild family commissioned multiple clones
Watch for a Mandella Effect soon over tyhis

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I was truly shocked to hear about this. From all of the things I've seen and read about this man, I thought evil was never truly supposed to die? Times are a changing!!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
uhmmmm hmmmmm.... here's a video shot showing what he did for fun in his spare time....

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
what most people don't know....

And I don't know if this is true. Because you can't believe everything you read. But according the biographies, when he was a young man he got kicked out of the house. He scrambled for months trying to find a job, almost homeless. Then he finally found a job. And slowly worked his way up. First working. Then eventually saving enough to start a very small business. Growing that business until it was a bigger success. Then eventually getting into oil and oil refineries.

So he started with "nothing".

Most people don't know that. So I think that says a lot about a person. He's a self made man. But again, take those histroy books iwth a gain of salt. That's the picture they "want you to believe" abut the guy right. Who knows what really went down 80 years go or whtever.

(or maybe I'm thinking of his father, who knows) same diff.
edit on 20-3-2017 by truthtalk44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: conz1992
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Reportedly 6 or 7 heart transplants, and 100's of litres of children's blood

Was wondering about that, Snopes apparently goes on to debunk the transplant claim. Saying that it's a WND tail stemming from him being "heartless". But also goes on to say "finally" passed away. Hah.
Source

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Praise the Lord!!!! One down few more to go!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, I guess he lived to a hundred anyway. I do not personally have anything against this guy but some people dislike him very much. From what I read, he had a rough life in the end.

Yep, I feel exactly the same.

If you study his career with an open mind it ain't all bad. The corporations and bankers are not the flavor of the decade; it is easy to see why, but we must remember they are the wealth creators.

Look how well we live in the free world compared to most of it; we live like Kings, even the poorest of us. We must never make the mistake of witch hunting our wealth creators. Watch how quickly we would tumble without them.

It's all relative; people get angry and they blame. I used to. Now I don't (in my wisdom) because I see how this world works.

In respectful memory of David Rockefeller.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

People have gotten priviledged, they have not experienced famine or starvation. We have it good here in America and many European countries yet people want more, they want money to do anything or buy anything. Look at all the people starving, cowering from bombs and bullets in their war torn countries. That can happen here, we have not passed that point in social evolution.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Just think how much damage that one man did to the world in his overly long time in it...
I hope he enjoys his new residence down south.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes, the mob mentality, believing propaganda spread by the enemies of freedom, is always a great worry.

As I get older balance and relativity have crept into the equation.

Awww, you are so cool! I've always thought so.

edit on 20-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
fantastic way to start the day!!!
hopefully he is burning in helll right now. hopefully nice and toasty for that pos.

this is such awesome news!

He is probably Satan's right hand man and adviser.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
oh this has made my day, i hope he actually suffered as satan came for him as he gasped his last rancid breath.
one down many more to go.

good riddance

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

Let's hope Soros meets up with him soon.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
And he won't be taking a single dime with him where he's going. Makes you wonder why people are so obsessed with money and why they decide to hurt others to get more of it.

Good riddance but I'm sure he's already had someone ready to take his place for a while now.

A little like Warren Buffett.
He's put on a pedestal, but is sitting on more than enough billions to rebuild every school in the US and more than enough for him and his descendants to live.
But he likes to watch the numbers tick behind his name...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
slight problem....... he's not actually dead!

they never are!

All that happened is he got too old. Then at a certain predefined age they agree in their contracts that they are to then be announded dead and be sent to a resort island for VIP's. That's how it works.

It's funny how these exact islands get depicted in such goofy movies. To make people think they're not real:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Tommy DeVito from goodfellas said it best.

His a F`kin' rat anyway. His family's all rats. He grew up to be a rat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join