It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey and Rogers testifying before HSE Intel CMTE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If this is a dupe, sorry, didn't see it posted.

Live stream.

Not many answers yet.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Hopefully this will prove the fake news Trump created about Obama wiretapping him

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

AND THERE IT IS, trumps allegations against Obama was total bs!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
enter the : "comey is a shill for obama"

Cause if anything is predictable these days, its when something doesnt go along with a world view one has, attack with every strawman in the book

link   
Comey says no wiretaps from FBI or DOJ or information to support Trump's tweets.

Can't comment on FISA's.

Not getting anywhere! lol.

link   
Gowdy stuck it in COmey's eye. If there were no wiretaps or electronic surveillance, then why was that part of the leaks that created the hoopla to begin with?

Schiff is lobbing obvious softballs. To the point that COmey spent a moment making light of the absurdity of what was asked, "Have you engaged in McCarthyism?"

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Comey says Russians did not "meddle with our election" (many of us level-headed folks already knew this)

a reply to: Milehigh

I can tell from your avatar that you're comments will be totally 100% unbiased

edit on 20-3-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
And now Schiff is taking it far enough to chime in his own opinions as a "witness leading" statement with the NSA Director. That way that can both sit and not in agreement with each other.

Im not saying that everyone should be hostile to the witnesses....but Schiff is obviously not going to do anything other than lobbing leading questions.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Gowdy stuck it in COmey's eye. If there were no wiretaps or electronic surveillance, then why was that part of the leaks that created the hoopla to begin with?

Schiff is lobbing obvious softballs. To the point that COmey spent a moment making light of the absurdity of what was asked, "Have you engaged in McCarthyism?"

Gowdy ran out of time but promised to get back to the wiretap claims in the next round.

In response to engaging in McCarthyism: Comey: "I try not to engage in any 'isms'.

Why can't Comey just say "yes" or "no" when asked questions. He always dances around the questions.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

did you notice that he wasn't getting all the answers he wanted, so he added to theirs.
then had to back up and think and then yield.

to funny.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Why can't Comey just say "yes" or "no" when asked questions. He always dances around the questions.

that's the lawyer in him.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I thought so. Russia has no history of meddling in another country's election. Why would Russia meddle in the US election in 2016? It makes 0 sense.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ms Sewell.

Hey lady, ask him something he CAN comment on.

Gowdy again.

ooooooooo he might be on to something.

Logan act.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'm watching Trey right now.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Ms. Sewell came across as someone swimming in water that was too deep for them.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You're good BurgerBuddy, in my opinion, first to link, yours to post. Star and Flagged.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Slow thread = Nothing to see here?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Comey is confirming that the leaks, including regarding Flynn, were very illegal.

This was kind of already being discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

For me....im trying to digest it. Gowdy is back on, and man....i'd hate to be questioned by him.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Comey is confirming that the leaks, including regarding Flynn, were very illegal.

This was kind of already being discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

We already knew that the leaks were illegal. The focus is now being directed to that aspect, by Gowdy, instead of coming to terms with the fact that Obama did not wiretap Trump and the fact that there is an investigation ongoing in to Russia hacking and potential links to the Trump team.
edit on 20-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join