It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Einstein, as described by CIA psychics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

In 1988, as part of the Agency’s ongoing research into weaponized ESP, CIA psychics were tasked with identifying a photo of a famous individual inside of an opaque folder. That individual was Albert Einstein.

The CIA research mission was called Project Sun Streak and the psychic was asked to describe and identify the person in the folder.

The psychic said he looked like a hippie, smoked a pipe and wore glasses. He was a soul searcher and had a sad nature.

His life work concerned the sciences and the people. He was extremely smart.He worked for the future and was persistent in his work.

He was left wing, he had charisma and he's nostalgic.

Those are some of the findings in the file. I can't seem to embed them but there's more at the link.

www.muckrock.com...

The CIA found that this was a successful mission. It seems like they got a lot right about Einstein but they did get some wrong and it's always open to interpertation.

edit on 17-3-2017 by EchoesInTime because: not sure which forum to use/ added paper

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Interesting, staring at goats again. Great find! But...

He was left wing

Noooeees! No way. Can't be.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

He was also funny.

Ever see Walther Matthau as Einstein? Sure its a movie, and little more descriptive than 'hippy, smoked a pipe'.

Scene from IQ:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I like that movie I.Q. Einstein was great and my favorite thing about the movie.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

No way he was left wing. He was a pacifist.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

That could be considered left wing. During the Vietnam Era, for example, the left was all about peace, love, dope, i.e. Pacifist. It wasn't the left wing we know today.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Touché. But... but.. but he made the bomb!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Very interesting... thanks for posting.

Why is it with psychics, they are often "close but no banana" when it comes to names? Here we have Lisa instead of Elsa. And Alfer, Alferman (etc) instead of Alfred?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Not exactly.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

That could be considered left wing. During the Vietnam Era, for example, the left was all about peace, love, dope, i.e. Pacifist. It wasn't the left wing we know today.

Anti war, anti establishment and anti corruption is more descriptive than "peace, love, dope, i.e., pacifist", lol. They were anything but pacifists. They rioted in the street, burned down ROTC centers and demonstrated en masse. Unlike the 'pacifism' of today, if you can call it that.

Whomever taught you that BS abut the 60s generation (oh yah it was the MSM and your school teacher), wants you to think that they were not fighting for the exact same things we are today. Which we aren't, by the way. Kudos to the "hippies".

They resisted the draft, fought for civil rights and protested the endless vietnam war and tricky dick nixon. This came to a a head eventually resulting in the end to the war and Dick.

Nowadays students can't decide which bathroom to use or which words to say.
edit on 17-3-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Whomever taught you that BS abut the 60s generation (oh yah it was the MSM and your school teacher), wants you to think that they were not fighting for the exact same things we are today. Which we aren't, by the way. Kudos to the "hippies".

Umm, I was there, but thanks for the history lesson, son. But you have a selective memory. There definitely was a radical element, including Obama's friends. But there also were a whole lot of people chanting mantras and wearing, you know, PEACE symbols. In fact, were you to ask anyone what one symbol denoted that era I'm sure they would say the peace symbol. "Peace. Love. Dope." Pacifism.
edit on 3/17/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Umm, I was there, but thanks for the history lesson, son.

Ok Dad. Rolls eyes, like my parents, minions of the establishment.

Boooo! Stop the war! Impeach Nixon!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

No. Robert Oppenheimer made "the bomb."

Albert Einstein on the splitting of the atom: "If I would have known what the splitting of the was to be used for, I would have retained my findings to myself."
edit on 17-3-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Umm, I was there, but thanks for the history lesson, son.

Ok Dad. Rolls eyes, like my parents, minions of the establishment.

Boooo! Stop the war! Impeach Nixon!

You're contradicting yourself. "Stop the war. Impeach Nixon" were clearly anti-establishment Stop the war: Peace. Get it yet? You can't be minions of the establishment if you're matching n the street.

Nixon was not impeached, and he resigned after the Vietnam War ended.

Have you ever been tear gassed?

The original point is that Einstein could have been seen as "left wing" by virtue of his pacifism BECAUSE "the left" was decidedly "anti-war" and advocated "peace" at the time. That interpretation still stands and nothing you have said effectively contradicts that. You have simply made it personal, which you are wont to do, and that affects your own credibility, not mine.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Mr. Hyperbole, I called you on this:

During the Vietnam Era, for example, the left was all about peace, love, dope, i.e. Pacifist.

That was the image presented in the MSM, the same MSM as now. Resistance to endless war, racism and corruption by the white establishment was ridiculed then, just as it is now.

Nothings changed.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Albert Einstein on the splitting of the atom: "If I would have known what the splitting of the was to be used for, I would have retained my findings to myself."

Wasn't the letter he wrote a direct appeal to build the bomb before the Nazis? I thought? Otherwise why write it?

Gonna have to check on that.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Could be he just didn't know whether it would start a reaction that would destroy the world (until the late 30's).
That was a popular notion in the physics community going back to Tunguska and Halleys comet.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Touché. But... but.. but he made the bomb!

No, he didn't.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

No. Robert Oppenheimer made "the bomb."

No, he didn't.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Do yourselves a favor. Read the definitive history -

The Making of the Atomic Bomb

Author - Richard Rhodes

top topics

<<   2 >>

join