It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Einstein, as described by CIA psychics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Albert Einstein on the splitting of the atom: "If I would have known what the splitting of the was to be used for, I would have retained my findings to myself."

Wasn't the letter he wrote a direct appeal to build the bomb before the Nazis? I thought? Otherwise why write it?

Gonna have to check on that.

He appealed for the bomb to be built and even told him the best places to find uranium.
He did have regrets later in life.
Einstein's Letter to President Roosevelt 1939

This note is from Linus Paulings journal

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

None of this equates to "Albert Einstein building the bomb." Robert Oppenheimer made the atomic bomb

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Im aware that Oppenheimer built the bomb. Einstein wrote the letter recommending it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead
Why is it with psychics, they are often "close but no banana" when it comes to names? Here we have Lisa instead of Elsa. And Alfer, Alferman (etc) instead of Alfred?

In addition, they rarely get proportions or numbers right, often get events out of sequence and show little to no ability to prioritize important aspects of the target over trivial or nonsensical aspects. You might get a long winded dissertation on the toilet paper holder in the bathroom the target has used and one line on the target.

When they don't become totally distracted with something else. I always liked the 'guy in the trunk' effect.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

Nothings changed.

What has not changed is that you remain not credible. You're funny sometimes, but I can't take you seriously. The fact is, I lived through that time and you did not. I was there and you were not. You rely on cherry picking facts that support whatever the hell is you are trying to prove without understanding context. You pick them from history books where I actually remember them. Next you'll be telling us you understand precisely what the sailors on the Santa Maria were thinking. You really don't understand what you are saying.

It is as I have portrayed it. I can see why Einstein would have been thought of as left wing by someone who did not have propaganda as a guideline As a pacifist he embodied what the "peace movement" was saying: Give peace a chance. That was the message of the time. Surely it was punctuated by The Weathermen plotting revolution, but they were a minority. Most protestors were carrying flowers, not bombs. In that sense it all fits.

I don't expect you to understand that in any meaningful manner because you were not there. And I think a lesson can be learned by anyone "studying history" here. We cannot know what really happened in the past, so blurting out superficialities is not really helpful.
edit on 3/17/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

He did have regrets later in life.

I wonder about those 'regrets'.

If you knew you had the secret to the power of stars would you, considering the history of mankind, knowingly give those secrets or initiate a search for those secrets to the most destructive nation or nations at that time?

The design and development of the bomb itself was unparalleled, another enterprise on such a scale as the Manhattan Project would have been easily detected by surveillance aircraft as the largest of its kind ever (which it was).

They knew the Nazis were conducting heavy water experiments, in fact the efforts to destroy the factory itself and the produced heavy water itself are well documented. The discovery that the heavy water itself recovered form the bottom of the lake proved their experiments were hardly developed, certainly not a threat to the western war effort, as it turned out...

...they SAY.

You know the 'they sayers' right, the victors that write the official historical account of the events of WWII?

I think we have been misled, I think they intended to build such weapons as soon as they knew it was possible, regardless of the enemies progress, so as to dominate the world.

I think that brilliant minds like Einstein 'put themselves out there' on purpose, warmongers like generals want the ultimate weapon to burn as many people as possible, scientists want to be the first to invent something, Oppenheimer himself compared himself to a Hindu deity, lol.

I think they are all arrogant, self centered megalomaniacs, filled with themselves and their quest for power.

In fact they are insane...
All the nuclear weapons in the US stockpile...

Megalomania personified

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

None of this equates to "Albert Einstein building the bomb." Robert Oppenheimer made the atomic bomb

He directed the efforts, but the engineers at Los Alamos came up with the design.

The gun type uranium (little boy) and the Plutonium implosion (Fatman) devices were not envisioned by either Einstein or Oppenheimer.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

He directed the efforts, but the engineers at Los Alamos came up with the design.

The gun type uranium (little boy) and the Plutonium implosion (Fatman) devices were not envisioned by either Einstein or Oppenheimer.

Thank you! FINALLY, someone who knows their damned history.

The Bomb was a team effort with many geniuses contributing to the development.

Einstein endorsed the research and building of it. Oppenheimer directed the efforts and contributed his expertise as a theoretical physicist.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

In addition, they rarely get proportions or numbers right, often get events out of sequence and show little to no ability to prioritize important aspects of the target over trivial or nonsensical aspects. You might get a long winded dissertation on the toilet paper holder in the bathroom the target has used and one line on the target.

You said to much. There will be visitors in your future.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

First time I ever heard of Project Sunstreak. Authentic psychics are an odd bunch, hitting on a lot of things but also missing a lot of things. Then you got the other psychics with their remote viewing techniques who have been getting dragged through the dirt in recent years. I find this matter fascinating and I always enjoy a good scientific paper on the abilities of psyhics. Thank you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join