It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laptop Containing Trump Tower Floor Plans Stolen From Secret Service Agent's Car

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Really? I mean, REALLY?

NY Daily News - Laptop holding Trump Tower floor plans, Hillary Clinton email investigation info stolen from Secret Service agent

A laptop computer containing floor plans for Trump Tower, information about the Hillary Clinton email investigation and other national security information was stolen from a Secret Service agent's vehicle in Brooklyn, police sources told the Daily News.

Authorities have been frantically searching for the laptop since it was stolen Thursday morning.

Some items stolen along with the laptop — including coins and a black bag with the Secret Service insignia on it — were later recovered.

But the laptop, along with other documents described as "sensitive," were still being sought.

The agent reported the laptop contained floor plans for Trump Tower, evacuation protocols and information regarding the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server.

Why would any of this be left in a car in the first place? And it doesn't sound like it was even locked up in the trunk. Furthermore, why would this Secret Service agent have any sensitive documents relating to the Hillary Clinton email server investigation?

Everything about this is absolutely unacceptable and frankly alarming.

Apparently the thief popped out of an Uber on the agent's street, grabbed this stuff out of her car, which was parked in her driveway, popped the items into his backpack and was seen on video walking away.

The whole thing sounds really fishy. Was this Secret Service agent really just this careless or is something nefarious going down here? Perhaps the theft wasn't a theft at all?
edit on 2017-3-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Interesting.

I'm not buying it for a minute.

I seriously just can't wrap my brain around a Secret Service agent leaving something like this unattended - anywhere for that matter.

I'm just a regular dude and I don't leave valuables in my car, even if it's locked, and I live in a relatively crime free neighborhood.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

She should be an ex-SS agent very soon, unless this targeted theft was a set up.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

WOW! That does sound fishy.

So, this laptop was taken from her (maybe unlocked car) sitting in her own driveway?

Something's missing.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Lol, or stolen by Agent Feckless...

You can bet the deep state of secrets service is using the plans to layout where bugs will go.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Smells like a convoluted brush pass.
That....stinks to high heaven.

Buck

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Something's missing.

Yeah.

The laptop is missing !!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If it was encrypted properly, that info is safe from prying eyes. NO?

Didn't Hillary leave a satchel full of Top Secret documents in a Russian Hotel at one time?
edit on 3/17/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I miss the "feckless" in the thread title.

Love that word...

And BTW - I agree completely, the story is totally ridiculous. Not sure if it's in the telling, or in the narrative being pushed by those responsible.

My ability to be amazed has grown a huge callous in the past 6 months, although this one gets close.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
"stolen" Mhmm sure, convenient.

The question is, what is this a setup for?

-Alee

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The floor plans and construction drawings for Trump Tower would be public record -- one would just have to go to the building authority and access them. So even if this "theft" is true, no big deal...

If there were proprietary security details and designs, that would be another matter.

As for the emails belonging to Bill Clinton's wife, I doubt it. That makes zero sense. The Secret Service doesn't investigate crimes other than counterfeiting.
edit on 17-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife is involved Pizzagate. Ask Carlos Wiener.

edit on 17-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife knows about Pizzagate.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Annee

Something's missing.

Yeah.

The laptop is missing !!

Figures it'd be you who caught that.

I almost edited it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I miss the "feckless" in the thread title.

Love that word...

And BTW - I agree completely, the story is totally ridiculous. Not sure if it's in the telling, or in the narrative being pushed by those responsible.

My ability to be amazed has grown a huge callous in the past 6 months, although this one gets close.

I had to take feckless out because upon further consideration and given what was reported in the article, I'm not at all convinced this was just the careless actions of a feckless person.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I agree that from the details of the creeper this whole event sounds fishy in the current moment.

S&F, I look forward to seeing more developments in this case.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The JFK plot thickens. What if the laptop had also some security details regarding Trump on them? A setup of some kind? It seems the people involved in pushing the whole false russian collusion narrative are running scared. I guess the stolen documents are going to be publsihed on the usual sites pretty soon. I don't even think for a second that there was no incriminating evidence on that laptop.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The Secret Service is looking more like the Keystone cops these days.

Report coming out now that the White House intruder from a couple days ago was on the premises for 15 minutes or more before he was noticed. He was carrying a backpack and just steps away from the main doors.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The floorplans to every relatively modern building in the country are public and easy to access.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There much more than the floor plan in the damned worthless box.

Buck

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I just saw that. 15 minutes to locate him after he tripped an alarm. Good grief.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

The floor plans are the least of it. There were evacuation protocols, other "sensitive" documents that weren't otherwise described and this head scratcher:

and information regarding the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join