It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laptop Containing Trump Tower Floor Plans Stolen From Secret Service Agent's Car

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

This guy avoided the agents somehow and set off multiple alarms. That's good for a supposed amateur. It shows that it can be done. If that was a well trained assasin instead it could have ended badly.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wikileaks receiving the Hillary email investigation files in 5...4...3...2...1..

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hopefully incriminating information has been purposely leaked about Hillary and made to look like a robbery, so it can be published.
That would be fun.
edit on 17/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Obviously, the infamous Cat burglar Meow Meow stole the plans. So their cousin Bow Wow and Snoop Dogg could shoot the Clown and kidnap Melania.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Are you just building a portfolio or what, OP?

Trying to get a job as a blogger at some statist rag?

You used to create some quality threads, however of late they've been skirting pettiness and irrelevance.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

You used to create some quality threads, however of late they've been skirting pettiness and irrelevance.

I think the OP's thread has a lot of relevance. First off some guy pulls up in an Uber out of nowhere and just happens to to get out in front of a secret service agents house where she accidentally left sensitive material in her consequently unlocked car. Nothing of relevance here right?
edit on 3/17/2017 by brutus61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
The Secret Service doesn't investigate crimes other than counterfeiting.

And threats to the President, which they have had their hands full with lately.
Sounds like an inside job, according to Ante's description.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

originally posted by: NthOther

I think the OP's thread has a lot of relevance. First off some guy pulls up in an Uber out of nowhere and just happens to to get out in front of a secret service agents house where she accidentally left sensitive material in her consequently unlocked car. Nothing of relevance here right?

ETA: I believe in conspiracy way more then coincidence.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I must say--I used to think that the Secret Service was a group to admire and look up to, at least concerning professionalism and attention to detail.

Now I'd be a bit embarrassed if I were a part of the organization.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Lets call it "stolen" instead.

There are greater powers at play here. We're just being taken along for the sh!t show.

Meanwhile, Tillerson says diplomatic resolution with NK has failed... russian spy ship off the east coast now crossing the Atlantic back from whence it came...

--- and somehow on a conspiracy theory site, for the first time, no one is trying to connect the dots because we're kept preoccupied with a partisanship pissing contest and 'alternative proofless facts'....
edit on 17-3-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
All of their vehicles should have a proximity radar alarm.

edit on 17-3-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Amazing that someone was that stupid to leave the laptop in a car. NOT! Sounds like an inside job for a setup of some sort.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Even my company phone and laptop has a nuke it function that means you have lost everything. Within 2 minutes I can have everything destroyed on the hard drive or phone. People have done it by mistake so I know it works.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

This kind of crap is starting to be a real problem. Espionage isn't okay under almost all standards but it's now a common occurrence against the Trump administrations. This espionage could also be seen as an attack on Trump. I think we as American's can respect some information leaks and we tolerate some although have a strong understanding of the punishments as well. Some times the public really needs to know some things. Many things shouldn't be known by the general public and if we don't discourage this kind of crap, people might get hurt. At this pace and all things considered, people thinking they can just steal random information and release what ever than want is very dangerous. I have no doubt that these kinds of things could be used to smear legitimate "leaks" as a precedent. I don't believe it to be the main factor but just keep and eye on that.

Overall, I don't like or trust trump much. I say it a lot and I mean it. I think it's best we hope for what we can, keep pushing our government for what we want and keep and eye on Trump. I just think we need to give him a little wiggle room to get stuff done. You'll read to conspiracies regarding him as a saint or a devil. Either could be true. We are stuck with him and need to see things played out a little more. As I said though, the above crap is dangerous. We need to be cautious.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

The Secret Service is looking more like the Keystone cops these days.

Report coming out now that the White House intruder from a couple days ago was on the premises for 15 minutes or more before he was noticed. He was carrying a backpack and just steps away from the main doors.

www.cnn.com...

he also had a couple cans of mace on him

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I've taken uber before. My uber account is tied to a credit card. How does one get an uber account with no identity tied to a paypal account or credit card? The entire story reeks of bullcrap.
edit on 17-3-2017 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Why is it that the fact that actual documents are missing seem to escape people or the id badge?

Other items stolen include “sensitive” documents, an access keycard,

Now why is this reminding me of the documents Huma Abedin had left in her car? Smells very fishy but hey screw Trump right? Since Obama's first term we have been getting lots of screw ups from the Secret Service. What happened to the discipline in that organization? Not even a dig at Obama with this, why has the Secret Service become so amateurish?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Let me guess, the information on Clinton that was stolen was, miraculously, the only copy- and all backups are corrupt.

Mmhm.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

This guy avoided the agents somehow and set off multiple alarms. That's good for a supposed amateur. It shows that it can be done. If that was a well trained assasin instead it could have ended badly.

It brings to mind this story from 1994:

CRASH AT THE WHITE HOUSE: THE OVERVIEW; Unimpeded, Intruder Crashes Plane Into White House

Which conveniently demonstrated that protected DC airspace could be breached.

edit on 17-3-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It brings to mind this story from 1994:

CRASH AT THE WHITE HOUSE: THE OVERVIEW; Unimpeded, Intruder Crashes Plane Into White House

Which conveniently demonstrated that protected DC airspace could be breached.

Perhaps the defences are being tested as part of the planning phase of something bigger. This is on the back of the Whitehouse intruder.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join