It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laptop Containing Trump Tower Floor Plans Stolen From Secret Service Agent's Car

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I was actually referring to the intruder by my comment. But I was thinking it could be setting the stage for something bigger, definitely.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

is something nefarious going down here? Perhaps the theft wasn't a theft at all?

At this stage, I'm entertaining the event being a sting to nab a bigger fish - it was deliberately left as a honey-trap so as to determine what entities are actually surveilling the SS Trump schedule. Whoever took the laptop knew the agent was SS and knew the laptop contained information of value.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Who would risk stealing a laptop from the Secret Service if they didn't believe/know it had some extraordinary value?

I think the laptop was targeted for some purpose we will eventually hear about.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Let me guess, all of Clinton's criminal files were on that laptop and there is no backup. All files lost forever.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
The floor plans and construction drawings for Trump Tower would be public record -- one would just have to go to the building authority and access them.

If there were proprietary security details and designs, that would be another matter.

There could be a secret "Trump pole" for the President to slide down, to a waiting Trump-mobile, in the cavern under Trump Tower.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I just saw that. 15 minutes to locate him after he tripped an alarm. Good grief.

Joe Clancy has been an atrocious Secret Service Director. The 2014 White House breech happened under his watch, and now these two incidents occur. Not a solid track record for his team at all. Of course also at issue here is the fact that there are still nominees for high level HLS offices waiting for confirmation, like Elaine Duke for Deputy HLS director, who would be the direct superior of Clancy.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The best scenario i could think of would be a leak about certain pizzas. There is no way that people that high up the food chain could be prosecuted at least not with all their current protection. Leaks are the only way to bring them down. Blowing this thing wide open and without any filters. There is another possibility that this was a honeytrap for "them". The media only picked up on it because they mentioned Trump otherwise i seriously doubt that it would get so much coverage.

I also read some /pol/ posts that the laptop had files about pope Francis on it. There is no confirmation on that though but some posts mentioned that SS laptops are not supposed to have that sort of documents on them.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SBMcG
The floor plans and construction drawings for Trump Tower would be public record -- one would just have to go to the building authority and access them.

If there were proprietary security details and designs, that would be another matter.

There could be a secret "Trump pole" for the President to slide down, to a waiting Trump-mobile, in the cavern under Trump Tower.

I worked on a case a few years back concerning an Israeli consulate in a major city. I won't ID myself by giving too many details but I will say the idea of an escape hatch through the floor is not as far fetched as it may sound, even in a major high rise building.
edit on 17-3-2017 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
MSM still don't get it yet
More like a #BariumTest LOL
different story on each network LOL
Should read more here Twitter

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I would think all the files on a SS computer would be heavily encrypted, but seeing the carelessness of leaving the computer in the car for it to be "stolen" makes me doubt my assumption.

Thinking on this further, government provided vehicles all have 'Fed Gov' license plates. I would think any theif would bypass turning a Misdemeanor theft, into a felony that could increase the penalties DRASTICALLY.
edit on 18/3/2017 by Brian4real because: Added relevant information

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

She should be an ex-SS agent very soon, unless this targeted theft was a set up.

im just going to blame it on the russians and call it a day case closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join