It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Pulled Gun On Liberal Fox News Co-Worker

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Perhaps it wasn't the smartest move, but there is nothing nefarious here, a total non-story. And the way it's being described in the article you can't even take at face value, CNN would love nothing more than to bring Fox News down, and we all know CNN isn't above creating fake news.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This will have the NWO globalists pulling their hair out and screaming their lungs out.

Howze that?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Showing someone a gun does not mean he "pulled it" on anyone. There is a gigantic difference you seem to be willingly ignorant of in this little clickbait production of yours.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
He showed Juan his gun. They make it sound like
He "pulled the gun" in a threatening manner. More fake news. Yawn.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
So what?

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Cheers for the non story.

Thanks for the non-responses!

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
About as much content as Rachel Maddow's big show all tell all tax show .

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Making up for Rachel Maddow?

originally posted by: thesaneone
Is your last name Maddow.

You lot should just nominate one person to do the talking, in the interest of efficiency. Though this bit here deserves a little individual ridicule:

What does a light have to do with gun safety?

You understand how laser sights work correct? Assuming it wasn't installed by a half starved ebola-infected monkey with a traumatic head injury, the little red dot appears roughly in the same area as the bullet is expected to hit the intended target.

In other words, if the dot was on Williams, that means that the gun... wait for it... was *gasp* pointed at Williams! (I know, your mind is blown!
)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The gun was not loaded.

Of course it is still not kosher to point, but there was no actual danger.

I know when people I know are passing a gun around to look at, etc. as they first pick up the gun, and again before they pass it, check the gun for ammo, check the chamber, and say "clear", before passing it. Then the person they pass it to again checks for ammo, check the chamber, and again say "clear". So, everyone is certain that there will be no accidents.

edit on 3/16/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Somehow I find it hard to believe that one FOX employee threatened another with a firearm and still has his job.

Yeah ... that turd don't float.

This has all the hallmarks of fake news. I'd believe it if I heard Juan Williams condemning him in front of cameras.

Anyone who carries a firearm knows better than this. I wouldn't point a firearm in the general direction of anyone close to me nor (let alone) a liberal.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
20 bucks says it was a laser pointer.

Concur. Got one in my pocket for the cats. Juan Williams is not one to have let this go. He would have yelled it to the treetops.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
So if someone does that to a cop then what is it called?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Source: CNN.... the same highly eithical team that gave Hillary the questions prior to the debate.
They're believable.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Reading the title you'd think there was some type of altercation..

link   

Lol again...laser sights work independently from the gun...they are turned on, just like a pen light...ever had one?

Do you really think a ccw and personality like Hannity would do anything to Williams?

Are you that out of leftist ammo that you needed to just make some silly crap up?

Pun intended

link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Showing someone a gun does not mean he "pulled it" on anyone. There is a gigantic difference you seem to be willingly ignorant of in this little clickbait production of yours.

Showing somebody a gun doesn't mean pointing it at them does it? What we have are 5 accounts of the incident. Three sources who describe the gun being pointed at Williams and Hannity and Williams saying that the gun was "shown" to Williams in a " in a professional and safe manner for educational purposes only."

Everyone's accounts were presented — unaltered by me — along with my own personal opinion. I'd say that makes me far more "fair & balanced" than that other not-a-journalist, Sean Hannity, has ever been in his career. If you don't find anything about the incident particularly worth discussing, fair enough.

Is that about it or are you going to waste more of your time with sanctimonious yammering that's falling completely on deaf ears?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: JAY1980
20 bucks says it was a laser pointer.

Another person who didn't read before commenting:

While discussing the issue of firearms, I showed my good friend Juan Williams my unloaded firearm in a professional and safe manner for educational purposes only," Hannity's statement read. "Every precautionary procedure that I have been trained in since the age of 11 was followed. I've had a conceal carry permit in five states for all of my adult life. Any other interpretation of this is outright false reporting.

So it's basically your opinions

somebody who hasn't had training in firearm safety from the age of eleven
vs Hannity's statement.

Sounds like you've graduated to writing hit pieces in your quest to work for CNN/MSNBC. Maybe Maddow is hiring?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Context

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Lol pointing a gun constitutes aggravated assault
Why isnt Hannity in jail then?
Nice try im sure the to young to know better bought this tripe

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
When Trump won, I knew the next 4-8 years would be entertaining.
I had no idea that it would be this entertaining.

People are losing their stuff, left and right.

link   
This thread is the final proof that the ATS right wing has lost their collective minds.

I pray for your country,

link   

Who are these "three witnesses"? What credibility do they have?
edit on 3/16/17 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
This thread is the final proof that the ATS right wing has lost their collective minds.

I pray for your country,

If that is what you take away from this thread, you are setting yourself up for ridicule by saying so.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join