It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to beat this opponent ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Valar God

First I kind of felt sorry for you, but there's quite the huge portion of arrogance and self righteousness in your "delusion of grandeur".
With which I am not doubting you had an extraordinary experience. Just saying that if you think that entitles you to get acknowledged by the whole world as superior non human being with superpowers... I can see why god and people don't like you very much.

Get over yourself there are hundreds maybe thousands of us. Billions I heard...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

First I kind of felt sorry for you, but there's quite the huge portion of arrogance and self righteousness in your "delusion of grandeur".
With which I am not doubting you had an extraordinary experience. Just saying that if you think that entitles you to get acknowledged by the whole world as superior non human being with superpowers... I can see why god and people don't like you very much.

Get over yourself there are hundreds maybe thousands of us. Billions I heard...

It seems that you have an obsession with me.

The fact that, with all your "wisdom", you are not able to control yourself and refrain from replying to posts of mentally ill myself, speaks enough of your level of spiritual heights and eligibility to judge others.

I didn't judge anyone, I asked for help.

Please avoid my threads in order to avoid turning them into a mess of anger, from angry people who can't control and restrain themselves.

Thank you very much.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I just feel someone has to tell you,
You're not as special and unique as you think.
You're not even amongst the top 100 tested candidates.

Get a job. Your services are not required in this area. You didn't even crack the first seal. You're fired. Done, finished. Get a life.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I will not pretend to know the exact details of what you're going through.

But I know that I've had all of those same irrational thoughts, and your rebuttals here, cross my mind many times over the years.

Now, there is no cure for that that I have found.

But there must also exist the voice of rationality along side that voice of irrationality.

Tat is right. Your fear is clouding your judgment.

How many nights I have been tormented by my pain and fear... Crippled on the floor, reaching for my wife's hand while she is in the bed next to me, knowing that I don't want to disturb her peace, but I desperately need a soul to keep me attached to this world.

And if ever I am foolish enough to interrupt her peace, she can sometimes get angry with me. She already has to deal with me when she's awake. How selfish of me.

But it feels like I'm dying, and yet I am not dying. Blood pressure is only heightened from anxiety, everything is supposedly healthy.

But it feels like I'm trapped between two planes of existence - the rational one that says, "This, too, shall pass; occupy your mind." and the irrational one that says, "I deserve to die, but I don't want to, but also I can't live with this horror. What is this horror and why won't it go away?"

If I wake my wife and she is gentle, she holds my hand, and the warmth helps me to close my eyes and focus on that while the dark canvas of my eyelids portrays terror, and my mind explodes over and over with the sounds of electronics going off and images of my heart beating wildly, and punishment for everything I've ever done to hurt someone is justified with its images.

Sheer terror.

God has alleviated my pain when I got angry at Him. He has stepped back when I've begged him. He has answered thought prayers and rejected those from when I'm on my face speaking.

He doesn't work the way we want, or else He wouldn't be God.

But I do know pain. Without explaining why I have so much irrational fear, which would take 32 years to explain, I can tell you that it stems from very real events.

But in correcting how we approach the world, as you are doing here - combating everyone who offers you soft words or hard words - to your benefit - then you won't be grounded if you don't consider the words before rejecting them outright.

Now I don't know if you have a warm hand available to you anywhere, but if you do, take it. If not, then go to the pet store and ask to play with a puppy. You need another life form to help ground you.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I just feel someone has to tell you,
You're not as special and unique as you think.
You're not even amongst the top 100 tested candidates.

Get a job. Your services are not required in this area. You didn't even crack the first seal. You're fired. Done, finished. Get a life.

And you are farther down the list.

I know it doesn't occur to you yet, but one day you might realize that what you just said is more indicative of the entitled personality.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

I will not pretend to know the exact details of what you're going through.

But I know that I've had all of those same irrational thoughts, and your rebuttals here, cross my mind many times over the years.

Now, there is no cure for that that I have found.

But there must also exist the voice of rationality along side that voice of irrationality.

Tat is right. Your fear is clouding your judgment.

How many nights I have been tormented by my pain and fear... Crippled on the floor, reaching for my wife's hand while she is in the bed next to me, knowing that I don't want to disturb her peace, but I desperately need a soul to keep me attached to this world.

And if ever I am foolish enough to interrupt her peace, she can sometimes get angry with me. She already has to deal with me when she's awake. How selfish of me.

But it feels like I'm dying, and yet I am not dying. Blood pressure is only heightened from anxiety, everything is supposedly healthy.

But it feels like I'm trapped between two planes of existence - the rational one that says, "This, too, shall pass; occupy your mind." and the irrational one that says, "I deserve to die, but I don't want to, but also I can't live with this horror. What is this horror and why won't it go away?"

If I wake my wife and she is gentle, she holds my hand, and the warmth helps me to close my eyes and focus on that while the dark canvas of my eyelids portrays terror, and my mind explodes over and over with the sounds of electronics going off and images of my heart beating wildly, and punishment for everything I've ever done to hurt someone is justified with its images.

Sheer terror.

God has alleviated my pain when I got angry at Him. He has stepped back when I've begged him. He has answered thought prayers and rejected those from when I'm on my face speaking.

He doesn't work the way we want, or else He wouldn't be God.

But I do know pain. Without explaining why I have so much irrational fear, which would take 32 years to explain, I can tell you that it stems from very real events.

But in correcting how we approach the world, as you are doing here - combating everyone who offers you soft words or hard words - to your benefit - then you won't be grounded if you don't consider the words before rejecting them outright.

Now I don't know if you have a warm hand available to you anywhere, but if you do, take it. If not, then go to the pet store and ask to play with a puppy. You need another life form to help ground you.

Now, if only you knew nothing, like you pretend, so that I could start to believe you.

If only you yourself, or anyone else, knew what you wrote.

If only, in any version, this even looks like you are trying to help.

Please don't try anymore.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

What I said shows I know what I am talking about.

You keep battling your anxiety this doesn't concern you.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Valar God

Normally, I'd make some stupid smartass comment (It's what I do)...but I sincerely feel your pain and frustration.

I really hope you can find some peace and lose your fear.

I always doubt myself and take that someone else might know something I don't.

So, what "fear" ?

You are riddled with fear.
Learn to let it go.

Or push thru instead. With the Amygdala reconfigured at least your body will be at peace even if you awareness are annoyed at being on a lower level.
edit on 16-3-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: TarzanBeta

What I said shows I know what I am talking about.

You keep battling your anxiety this doesn't concern you.

No, it really doesn't.

I own a business and make $40 an hour on average. Sometimes $170 in 2 hours. Do you? Can you work faster and more efficiently than anyone you've ever met? Does your name precede you? Do contracts flow to you without any effort?

If you think having a job solves these kinds of problems, you're sorely mistaken.

You have had a very easy time on this planet. Be grateful for that.
edit on 3/16/2017 by TarzanBeta because: Precede.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Normally, I'd make some stupid smartass comment (It's what I do)...but I sincerely feel your pain and frustration.

I really hope you can find some peace and lose your fear.

I always doubt myself and take that someone else might know something I don't.

So, what "fear" ?

See above quote: First answered...then asked.

Based upon your OP, you sound as if you 'Fear' that everything you've tried to convince yourself that you believe...may be wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

If that is not a help to you, then you haven't yet suffered enough friend. I don't want suffering for you, but it seems as though you want it for yourself. Don't want suffering for yourself. That's beyond irrational friend.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It was not my wish to mock you. If you don't believe in the story's in the bible then you have nothing to fear. If you do believe in god of the bible then from your op you are screwed my friend not me

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I asked for help and this turned into macho-alpha-male contest.

The only way you can help me is by telling the truth I asked.

If you "don't know" what I am talking about - DON'T POST ANYTHING.

Can you control yourself ?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212

It was not my wish to mock you. If you don't believe in the story's in the bible then you have nothing to fear. If you do believe in god of the bible then from your op you are screwed my friend not me

No. Even Paul begged for the thorn to be removed from his flesh and he was told, "My grace is sufficient for thee."

It is very possible to suffer greatly while believing rightly.

Israel means "He who wrestles with God".

Who is new Israel? Christians. We aren't his little teddy bears. We wrestle Him. And I have found that He answers us more when we wrestle with Him instead of always saying prayer the proper way. We shouldn't ignore the proper way, but He is a God of emotion, too.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I have told you the truth. Why don't you try what I have told you to do before you discount it? Test my words before you reject them.

I'm of the mind that you want to rant. Rant to God about God. If you want advice, heed those who are sharing it!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am not going to sugar coat the situation.

The higher levels choose to allow the insanity on earth to continue in this in between where most souls are part demon part divine. They could change flows to make sure humanity evolves their logic and culture very quickly if they wanted to. They choose to keep this place a in between where souls can be dumped that do not measure up and as a evolutionary transit from the lower levels.

Some souls here are tourists and are allowed to go on many levels (few can go everywhere). Some have specific purpose to be here. Every souls potential is the same but some people have a very long road ahead. One step at a time and you will get there whoever you are and whatever you need to fix.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

I have told you the truth. Why don't you try what I have told you to do before you discount it? Test my words before you reject them.

I'm of the mind that you want to rant. Rant to God about God. If you want advice, heed those who are sharing it!

The truth =/= the truth I ASKED

There are many "truths" out there, one of them being about the aliens who came and ......

If you are not the one sharing the advice, which you claim by telling me to go seek for the ones who are, then your writing is meaningless.

I hope this will be enough for you to stop posting here.

How many times do someone so wise needs to be told so ?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Dear God, if you can hear me- I'm rooting for you this time. Win the battle. Win it swiftly.

-Alee

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I mean, you are asking the question "how to beat this opponent" correct?

That's easy. Instead of playing this game with him hoping not to lose, play the game using your instinct to win.
You're too focused on him and the power he's got over you when you should be focused on the game being played.

If that doesn't work, simplify and play by tic-tac-toe rules. The game is impossible to win until one of you makes a mistake.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scorpiogurl
I mean, you are asking the question "how to beat this opponent" correct?

That's easy. Instead of playing this game with him hoping not to lose, play the game using your instinct to win.
You're too focused on him and the power he's got over you when you should be focused on the game being played.

If that doesn't work, simplify and play by tic-tac-toe rules. The game is impossible to win until one of you makes a mistake.

I am highly interested in this.

How do you "play the game by using instincts", having in mind the conditions I described ?

How long do I wait until God makes a mistake, what kind of that mistake would be that is out of his power to negate it, how do I win, etc, etc, etc ?

What mistake should I make in order to end this game, when I tried to ruin it and it is still not working. I even did it against God's suggestions, the same thing I am expecting of you and still I haven't made that mistake, lost, ruined anything and so on and so on.

Please explain it to me in an usable form, generalizations are of no use to me, especially when I claim that I am wiser than all of you and that you are so wise that you fall for the alien-robot thing.

Please.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join