It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to beat this opponent ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
How do you beat an opponent that has several superpowers ?

1. He reads mind.

2. He predicts the future.

3. He has means of communication under his control.

4. He controls everything else, including matter and people.

He controls matter by controlling matter in a physical/metaphysical way, and controls people by the power of influence and persuasion.

My opponent is God himself personally.

People already know about him and are already aware of his powers.

But they think he is aliens because of his influence and persuasion superpowers.

They also think I am an alien robot, because of his influence and persuasion superpowers and because he played one of the strongest cards of human weakness - greed, by which he blinded their critical thinking and logic superpowers.

Perhaps people know now that it is God and that I am not a robot.

But I am still in a prison, terrorized in a way you can't imagine how tough it can be, held by 7 billion people, with their empathy and intervention superpowers blocked by God's influence and persuasion superpowers.

I guess that he tells them that it is important that they don't intervene.

Perhaps the reasons are of more simple or of more sinister nature, but my imagination superpowers are a bit worn out these days so I am not able to imagine an idiotism equally convincing as "aliens came to play a game with us, which involves a fake human alien robot".

So, the God has his own agenda, I have mine (to be free), therefore - we are fighting each other and he has combat clairvoyance

I still have the wisdom superpower but it has been shown to be of little influence on humans, who take only what suits them and disregard everything that doesn't suit them.
My logic and critical thinking and reasoning superpowers still work fine, but only for me, as I was not successful in transferring them to other people so far and they proved to be too weak against the valuable-reward-offering superpower.

My comedic situation is perfectly depicted in Matrix 3, when the agents met the Oracle, when the agent broke the ashtray against the wall.

So how do I fight this monster and how to set myself free ?

The problem is that I am not able to set myself free, because my prison is not of physical form, it is made of isolation, lies, malice, fear, selfishness, anger, inducing poverty, poverty itself, pain, lack of empathy and sympathy, interests, wanting, greed.
It is made by the will of other people.
How can I work against the will of 7 billion people ?
How can I convince 7 billion people to be good people and that they are doing something awfully wrong ?

The irony is that I only have to convince one and I am not able to do even that much.

I can't escape from it even by killing myself, because I have an unwanted immortality superpower.
Trust me, I tried.
And I have been mocked for it, by God. "It is hard to live, when you can't die".

What can I do, when God is reading my mind and knows what I am thinking ?

What can I do when, whatever I think of, God has already taken steps in the past to prevent me from accomplishing it ?

I can't figure out what is going on because God has either prevented me from getting the info on which I could conclude that, or overflowed me with false info and I have nothing on which to distinct truth from lies, or the "truth" is so bizarre that no one sane would think that such thing can be "true" (as with me being a robot)(what do you know, perhaps people still think that I am a robot, a robot that found out that he is a robot and lost his robotic mind over it), etc, etc.

It is hard for me to believe that there is no one out there willing to save me.

What option would I have if everyone still thinks that I am a robot, or whichever other idiotic story, and still trying to gain something on me ?

What option would I have without hope ?
Currently, hope is all I have.

People don't realize the torture of having NO OPTION AT ALL.
I can't even escape from this by death.
And yet, they claim to be happy.

I am still not sure that I am not in Hell.
I have no evidence against it.
The only one who could convince me otherwise is no one else but the creator of this world and he is being an asshole to me.
Even if good things would happen to me, I wouldn't know if they are temporary and if the torture will continue later on.
Therefore, only God can convince me otherwise and he is doing a Hell of a job to convince me otherwise.

My only option is for someone else to save me but it is my superpowers against God's here.

I don't know why no one is saving me.

My best position is that God has a plan and they are now a part of that plan.

I keep saying that I don't want to be a part of that plan, because I an too tired and beaten up, but everyone keeps pushing it more.

In my place, they would have given up long time ago.
But when someone else is in stake, they don't mind testing the (beyond) limits.

I am trying to influence them by my wisdom superpowers, with their past experience and convince them that they will find out that they are wrong for doing this, as they have been wrong all this time in the past, but God's persuasion powers are more influential.

My best guess is that they think they will ruin the plan if they help me.

They don't take into consideration that helping me shows a positive outcome of the plan and that them not helping me goes against the plan.
Which should be obvious, if this is the situation, but they don't see it.

I keep saying that they can't ruin the plan, because it wouldn't be possible when God knows the future.
A lot of other factors would be there to prevent them.
If they would ruin the plan, with God having the insight into the future, it wouldn't mean that they have made a mistake, it would mean that the plan was bad.
Do they even realize what kind of powers are behind this ?
Do they really think that they can ruin GOD'S plan ?
They can make mistakes, no doubt about that, but ruin the WHOLE plan ?

YOU CAN'T RUIN ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!

I already wrote a thousand times on this subject.

I suspect that God told them that I will be fine with this when it ends, and they keep doing this, on that belief.

I don't know if I am censored, so I am trying to reach everyone by writing this in a public place.

If I am wrong about this and they don't even know it is God, but still think it is the aliens, I am screwed then.
In that case: Yes, you are right, you will get that something any minute now, you didn't get it for 40 years but you will any moment.
And yes, it is me who is delusional, none of this can be possibly true, there is no God, whatever you believe (claim things or reality to be) - that is how it is, I guess that is your superpower, you are not an asshole at all.
And, yes, you are not blinded by your greed (about which every religion and every spiritual teaching speaks) and there is no possibility that there is something going on that you don't know about. You are, like every other normal person in this universe, waiting for someone more powerful than you to reward you for your idiotism. That is how it has always been, idiots acquire power, knowledge, technology, etc. by being stupid and then they go around and give it to anyone, by playing games in which anyone can win.
Sure.
I am an robot-idiot.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
One thing that is ripping me apart, is that I don't understand how can this be happening and how can people be so cruel.

I wish they are in my place for just one minute, they would end this immediately.

The sad thing is, nothing will happen today either, nor tomorrow, nor the day after it, ...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Valar God

I'm not sure either to be quite honest.

Keep fighting the fight man.

-Alee

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If I wasn't heard before, there is also a possibility that people are doing this for salvation purposes.

God must have told them to do his bidding in order to get it.

Isn't that how the plot in movies, where people sign a deal with Devil, goes ?

Salvation only comes trough selflessness and sacrifice.

Selflessness = to think of others

Sacrifice = to lose something in order for someone else to get something

If you don't believe me, read on this, for God's sake (no pun intended).

BUT HURRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

-Alee

Ok, lets play this.

How do I "fight the fight" when only others can do that for me ?

How are you not hypocritical now ?

EDIT: I guess you don't believe in God or fear of him either ?
edit on 16-3-2017 by Valar God because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

-Alee

Ok, lets play this.

How do I "fight the fight" when only others can do that for me ?

How are you not hypocritical now ?

EDIT: I guess you don't believe in God or fear of him either ?

Nope, I do not.

You're right, I'm a hypocrite.

Enjoy your day in hell.

-Alee

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Withdrawn.
edit on 16-3-2017 by Peeple because: I always forget what nice personality this god has

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Normally, I'd make some stupid smartass comment (It's what I do)...but I sincerely feel your pain and frustration.

I really hope you can find some peace and lose your fear.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

They also think I am an alien robot...

Are you an alien robot?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
God is like the military in this way.

"Hurry up and wait."

You don't defeat God. You acknowledge God.

Going against God is like trying to rip your fingers out of a steel Chinese finger-trap. The harder you try, the worse it gets.

Take action to do anything you can do reasonably in the meantime.

God doesn't allow this for everyone because it would never benefit them. Some people simply will never care about someone else suffering.

And that's another key - if we spend too much time absorbed in our own suffering, we cause others to suffer us and we fail to alleviate the suffering of others.

Suffering is because of mankind - not God. But sometimes suffering makes us better. We don't shed a tear when a rich man gives money to a charity... but we do shed a tear when someone with only $20 for the family one week gives $10 of that to a homeless person to go to the shelter on a very cold night.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Normally, I'd make some stupid smartass comment (It's what I do)...but I sincerely feel your pain and frustration.

I always doubt myself and take that someone else might know something I don't.

So, what "fear" ?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
God is like the military in this way.

"Hurry up and wait."

You don't defeat God. You acknowledge God.

Going against God is like trying to rip your fingers out of a steel Chinese finger-trap. The harder you try, the worse it gets.

Take action to do anything you can do reasonably in the meantime.

God doesn't allow this for everyone because it would never benefit them. Some people simply will never care about someone else suffering.

And that's another key - if we spend too much time absorbed in our own suffering, we cause others to suffer us and we fail to alleviate the suffering of others.

Suffering is because of mankind - not God. But sometimes suffering makes us better. We don't shed a tear when a rich man gives money to a charity... but we do shed a tear when someone with only $20 for the family one week gives $10 of that to a homeless person to go to the shelter on a very cold night.

Please tell me, with all that I wrote, how is this helping me ?

What is the point ?

I don't understand, I said so, and I would like to.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

So, what "fear" ?

You are riddled with fear.
Learn to let it go.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So, what "fear" ?

Learn to let it go.

So, what "fear" ?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

edit on 16-3-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Valar God

If you are suffering, then what I said will make sense to you when the time is right.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So, what "fear" ?

Learn to let it go.

So, what "fear" ?

You're asking that question of the wrong person.
Ask it of yourself...and be patient for your answer.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I guess you are just screwed. If He truly is eternal then there you cant kill It. But i believe its the fallen angels acting as aliens and demons. one is tricking you the Other you can do nothing about. follow message of the cross or perish.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

If you are suffering, then what I said will make sense to you when the time is right.

I guess you are the one of those who thought I am a robot ?

It makes sense, then, that you got no ide what you wrote and that you have no idea what you tried to achieve with it.

It makes sense that, if you truly wanted to help, you don't understand, or you refuse to understand, that, AS I WROTE, the only way to help me is to get me out of the prison you are participating in.

If you don't know how to do that, it is by telling me the truth.

Simple as that.

Truth =/= nonsense that you wrote, which even you can't explain, but resort to "you will when the time comes".

So ...... thank you.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212

I guess you are just screwed. If He truly is eternal then there you cant kill It. But i believe its the fallen angels acting as aliens and demons. one is tricking you the Other you can do nothing about. follow message of the cross or perish.

I am (NOT) sorry for destroying your religion by which all your previous life kinda lost meaning.

I still hope that you (will) find the right path, which you prove that you didn't, by trying to mock me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join