It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow tweets. BREAKING We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh, so now you do not need to see it and this is not what you wanted so you will continue to just create things in your head about how you 'think' his business dealings have proceeded. Classic....

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: UnBreakable

I don't think she's unattractive until she opens her mouth.

Exactly. She's the poster child for beauty being only skin deep.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Are you pretending you know me? Or are you just grouping me in with every other democrat?

I could care less about his tax returns.
I do think he's hiding something but I never thought his tax returns would tell me anything. Maybe that he's a liar but again don't need the returns to tell me that either.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Exactly. She's the poster child for beauty being only skin deep.

and ugly is to the bone, but in this case heart and mind.
edit on 15-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: CubbieFan
Anybody saying that the 2005 tax return papers are enough to make Dems shut up are a bigger fool that the trump administration. And thats saying alot!!!

Why should anyone shut up about Trump's Tax Returns?

And where are the rest of them?

Kind of suspicious that only a "selected" portion was released.

It wasn't 'released'. Buy hey, please don't shut up about the tax returns. If people did that we'd not have seen Racheal Maddow humiliate himself so severely last night.
edit on 15/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
For the life of me I still don't understand why she did it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
For the life of me I still don't understand why she did it.

$7 million a year contracts have "self-scapegoating" clauses.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

So, it was not you complaining to have them published since they have enough signatures below?

originally posted by: Sillyolme
That's more than the release all the alien info ones.
More signatures than any other and this will be another first too.

The first time in five years that the request having reached the requisite number of signatures will be ignored. The site will be taken down as soon as the Donald learns about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Okay. That was more about responding to the petition on the site than anything else but I did chime in on what's he hiding. Guilty.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Last nite we find Donald Trump paid $38mm in taxes in 2005, the whole narrative he is not wealthy, he did not pay taxes, etc was a lie, a big fat, politically generated by emotion based takers lie.  Fake news, fake narrative, fake outrage.  There is NOTHING genuine about the left except for their desire to deceive and take from producers.  

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

You forgot that they are also incredibly nosy, wanting to poke their noses into everyone's private tax returns. Funny thing is---even if they had them, they'd be like the dog who catches the car he's been chasing---they wouldn't understand them because they don't bother to file taxes themselves.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Kind of suspicious that only a "selected" portion was released.

do you realize how many page trumps full returns are? i've heard estimates up to the thousands.
and as the clay guy said this morning while i surfing the box on iirc it was GMA, if someone is photocopying them on the sly, their not gonna want to take time to copy all of it, just the ones that give the most info as far as income and tax and quickest to copy.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: D8Tee

You forgot that they are also incredibly nosy, wanting to poke their noses into everyone's private tax returns. Funny thing is---even if they had them, they'd be like the dog who catches the car he's been chasing---they wouldn't understand them because they don't bother to file taxes themselves.

A rag tied to the rim of a tire will stop that dog from chasing cars.
The liberals bit the rag.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: shooterbrody

What? I'm saying subtle payoffs happen all the time in cities/counties across the U.S. Just go take a look at your local public records. How much property is owned by local officials that is eventually sold off to developers, their subsidiaries, their partners or other corporate interests with business pending.

Show us any property that doubled in value in one year and I'll show you some shenanigans.

Nope. Buying at auction often results in good bargains.

My neighbor bought his house, valued by the property administrator at $160k for $70 at an absolute auction. The day of the auction it was 17 degrees and snowing, the auction was outdoors. It was his lucky day. I just bought a vehicle valued at $11k on the net for less than $3k. In neither case were there any shenanigans---just people who needed to move property quickly. Real estate developers sniff out these deals---they do things like watch the newspapers/message boards for notices of auctions and then make the effort to show up. Sometimes they win, sometimes they walk away. It's business. All you've shown is that you don't know squat about flipping property.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
Last nite we find Donald Trump paid $38mm in taxes in 2005, the whole narrative he is not wealthy, he did not pay taxes, etc was a lie, a big fat, politically generated by emotion based takers lie.  Fake news, fake narrative, fake outrage.  There is NOTHING genuine about the left except for their desire to deceive and take from producers.  

you are creating your own dramatic story....good for you

one year, 2 pages, no details....LOOK AT THE FAKE NEWS!!...FAKE OUTRAGE!!!...LIES BY THE LEFT!!!!....get a grip pal...hillary's FULL AND COMPLETE tax returns go back for the last 30 years....

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx
Aside from one "grab them by the pussy" (which was just some dude making up # that he doesn't actually do to seem cool to the guy who was encouraging him), you guys have nothing. You keep hoping for really bad stuff to come out but nothing ever does. But you keep hoping and wishing, it gives you something to do with your time.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I guess if your going to cover fake news, you may as well make is useless news also.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The left act like the extremely successful and/or assumed criminals routinely file false or deliberately incomplete tax returns and get away with it. Go ahead and try it and see what happens.

edit on 3 16 2017 by underpass61 because: grammar correction

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Are you serious?

You've been annoying people on ATS for months about Trump's tax returns, along side some of your liberal friends here, literally making random things up about why hasn't he released them, and literally telling straight up lies.

And now, you just change the tune of your music? Sad

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join