It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Solution For Health Care - Bill Clinton Shocker!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I have to say that there are many things I dislike about the Clinton's, but some of the wisest words spoken went unheard.

I invited everyone to listen to this clip, because Bill took a lot of heat for saying it during Hillary's campaign.

So why not allow everyone to buy into what already exists this way we kill two birds with one stone. It prop's up what already exist and works, and allows for the much needed tweeking for a national health care system that will work for years.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Why didn't this super genius rub up on Hillary the faint and influence her?

Edit, he is right.
edit on 14-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Why didn't this super genius rub up on Hillary the faint and influence her?

Edit, he is right.

I believe if law makers step away from the lobbying, partisanship, corporate shills, and truly focus on a system that works this would be the easiest and quickest solution.

But when money, ego's and control are the main priority they really don't care about the actual issues.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Yep, you are right.

I can't recall Hillary pushing Medicare for all. I recall her saying that they need to fix O-care.

If Hillary would have had 1/3 the charisma that Bill had/has, she would have won.

She is terrible and if her plan was to open Medicare for all, a great idea, she was criminally incompetent when it came to sharing this idea with the public.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

I believe if law makers step away from the lobbying, partisanship, corporate shills, and truly focus on a system that works this would be the easiest and quickest solution.

But when money, ego's and control are the main priority they really don't care about the actual issues.

That's the thing. They aren't really about governing or leading. They are about pandering for votes and being lobbyed for dollars.

We need a leader who neither wants to grow government nor deconstruct it but one that will actually make it work to benefit/manage our country.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Did we elect that? Or is Trump a lair lair pants on fire?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The only problem is he would have had nothing to say about it if Hilary had won. He was only the first lady. He is supposed to find pet projects to do and keep his mouth shut. I think Hillary probably tore him a new a.. .... for that speech.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think Hillary tears him a new one everytime they are in the same time zone.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think Hillary probably tore him a new a.. .... for that speech.

Most likely he's into that.

What still amazes me about this speech is that it got swept under the rug quickly, and Bill like you suggested got reprimanded for it.

Let's think about that for just a moment............................

Truth = suppression, and being chastised

Lie's = money, MSM coverage, control

Seriously wtf is going on here

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

"Bill Clinton shocker" humorous
edit on 3/14/2017 by ware2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I really dont get the American health care system , you guys are getting screwed big time by the insurance companies and your hospital system seems to be orientated to grabbing all they can from said insurance companies . Perhaps i will make a thread about my Aussie healh story .

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

S&F.

If the Democrats started listening to Bill, they'd start winning again.

Instead they have ... Pelosi and Schumer.

Nationalize the cadillac plan that Federal employees get. Let everyone pay into that via payroll deduction.

Problem solved. Next?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I really dont get the American health care system , you guys are getting screwed big time by the insurance companies and your hospital system seems to be orientated to grabbing all they can from said insurance companies . Perhaps i will make a thread about my Aussie healh story .

That would be empowering to hear how your system works, and since we are masochistic here in the USA I think we'd enjoy the pain in hearing it.

I think most people here know they are getting royally screwed, the biggest problem with people in the USA is apathy and masochism.

Most people are so numb they just accept whatever comes next, even if they know it's hurting them.

edit on 14-3-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hillary wanted to pursue free healthcare for all, during her time as the first lady in the 90s, the problem was that the Republicans brush her off and didn't gave her the time of the day.

We all know why, the big pharma and health care insurance didn't want nothing of free for the people.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Gryph,

We don't agree on much, but on this we do.

I think that Bill really hits a home run on this in the video. Health care in the US doesn't work. And the dirty secret is they are going to crash it right into the ground. It is only about money, and the owners of the health care industry think it is their birth right to get 6-12% profit growth for ever.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Nationalize the cadillac plan that Federal employees get. Let everyone pay into that via payroll deduction.

Problem solved. Next?

Yea never hear MSM question asking these pukes something like that. lol

Can you imagine the blow-back on that question from CNN, or another major network?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Gryphon66

Gryph,

We don't agree on much, but on this we do.

I think that Bill really hits a home run on this in the video. Health care in the US doesn't work. And the dirty secret is they are going to crash it right into the ground. It is only about money, and the owners of the health care industry think it is their birth right to get 6-12% profit growth for ever.

We probably agree on a lot more core issues than either of us thinks. I believe that many of the most "spirited enemies" do so.

Spot on with your observation on assumed health-care profits ... and note, that isn't a standard margin but an EVER INCREASING ONE.

It's insane and we are paying the literal price for it.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Problem solved. Next?

Yea never hear MSM question asking these pukes something like that. lol

Can you imagine the blow-back on that question from CNN, or another major network?

Agree 100%.

That's because interlacing corporate interests and greed are what really rule this country, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Simple Solution For Health Care - Bill Clinton Shocker!

Look, I'm sorry, but I don't see how getting "the Shocker" from Bill Clinton is going to solve my healthcare issues.

Maybe we could ask Monica?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I've been saying this ever since the PPACA was proposed--why not just expand Medicare and Medicaid to the point where it's open for people to buy in, instead of dicking up everyone's health insurance costs and options.

I'm sure that Clinton and I disagree to a point--it seems that he likes this idea because it's another step toward government-funded healthcare--but adding this option and then letting the private health-insurance market go back to what they were doing before the PPACA would make perfect sense (assuming the cost for buying in to the government systems was appropriate as not to raise tax-funded health insurance too much).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join