It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Solution For Health Care - Bill Clinton Shocker!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If this was a huge concern, she kinda had the ear of Bill.

This is never going to happen until the people who own health care are forced to take a step back. This is for their good too. They are like heroin addicts and can't see that while they feel high and on top of the world, sooner of later it (they) will crash.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Here's something I have always found interesting and why things are so jacked up via healthcare system.

FYI Epi-pens contain about .3ml of epinephrine in them which cost very very little, but they charge anywhere from $100 in France to $600 in the UK and USA for 2 of them.

Let me put this into perspective here.

If a vet buys epinephrine from a supplier online they can buy a 50 ml for $23.59 Let's do the math here this particular bottle would fill 166 Epipens for about $23.00 US.

Please someone tell me this is not price fixing, monopoly's, and corruption?

Vet epinephrine cost

Starting at about 4:00 we see just how arrogant and disgusting these people are. Grothman Questions Mylan CEO Ms.Bresch Mylan on Rising Price of EpiPens.

She makes $20,000,000.00 a year FYI

edit on 14-3-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: rickymouse

I think Hillary tears him a new one everytime they are in the same time zone.
Is that a time rift?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Hillary wanted to pursue free healthcare for all, during her time as the first lady in the 90s, the problem was that the Republicans brush her off and didn't gave her the time of the day.

We all know why, the big pharma and health care insurance didn't want nothing of free for the people.

Ummm, Hillary Care was horrible. Tennessee passed it as a state and within a few years it was eating up 1/3 of the total state budget to keep it going.

If it did that to one state, imagine what it would have done to the country.

We visited an ER in Tennessee during that time, and it took forever (over an hour) to get through the line. It was not by choice but there was nothing else to be done.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Part of this is the function of allowing middlemen, government AND insurance, into the system between us and the providers. Middlemen will always have deeper pockets than we ever could and the providers price into those pockets.

Until the middlemen are gone from the system, they will always distort it in that manner.

Look at what happens with tuition at the universities. Because tuition is priced into the pocket of the government loan middleman, it is rapidly becoming too expensive for everyone. Same effect.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
I have to say that there are many things I dislike about the Clinton's, but some of the wisest words spoken went unheard.

I invited everyone to listen to this clip, because Bill took a lot of heat for saying it during Hillary's campaign.

So why not allow everyone to buy into what already exists this way we kill two birds with one stone. It prop's up what already exist and works, and allows for the much needed tweeking for a national health care system that will work for years.

Great thread OP. I like that idea of opening medicare/medicaid to the public to buy in. Only problem I see is the cost of medical but that should come down if the hospitals and doctors are not overcharging to get their "fair share" form the insurance companies. They already charge less if you are a cash customer.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I really dont get the American health care system , you guys are getting screwed big time by the insurance companies and your hospital system seems to be orientated to grabbing all they can from said insurance companies . Perhaps i will make a thread about my Aussie healh story .

Sounds like you understand the American health care system just fine.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Nationalize the cadillac plan that Federal employees get. Let everyone pay into that via payroll deduction.

Problem solved. Next?

Yea never hear MSM question asking these pukes something like that. lol

Can you imagine the blow-back on that question from CNN, or another major network?

Technical difficulties?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The solution to the healthcare system is a new system. Until we are ready to replace it, the politicians are full of spit.

Americans are sick because we eat the most synthetic and nutrient depleted diet on the planet. We dont exercise, we don't get enough sun light, so we lose bone density, our teeth rot, and our bodies turn against themselves. All the doctors do is pass on disinformation designed to propfit big pharma, and they charge us exorbitant prices in the process.

Get yourself healthy. Fix your diet and lifestyle. Get off the Rx drugs. Get yourself to the point that you don't need doctors, dentists, and pharmacies. Then boycott all of them.

The system won't change until it crashes and we learn to live without it again.
edit on 14-3-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Hah. ... that is exactly our healthcare system, in a nut shell.

I guess it takes an Aussie to sum it up!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join