It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Feed Goes Dead As Obamacare Victims Begin Speaking

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm starting to believe that some anti-America, foreign power controls this network.

The enemies of the people are not foreign, they are domestic.

CNN is a part of that network.

P

edit on 13/3/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358o hard drives?

I pay $6.20 for any script. And ... if I use a lot of scripts, it gets to a point where I pay nothing!

Need a hospital in an emergency ... no one asks me if I am covered. I am.

P

you guys don't have seventy million deadbeats to carry. kudos to your tough immigration laws.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You had one job.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sharparrow
Do any of our current members of ATS experienced a disadvantage with Obamacare? I live in another country so I cannot really comment but I would be interested to know if it has been a detriment to your lives and businesses.

1) If you sign up to "shop" on the website you are already considered to have Obama's Sh**Care . Thus preventing you from getting insurance elsewhere
2) Insurance outside is cheaper.

# 1 explains why they say 20 million people have Obamacare
Lyin sacks of sh**

I could have died due to Obamacare

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sharparrow
Do any of our current members of ATS experienced a disadvantage with Obamacare? I live in another country so I cannot really comment but I would be interested to know if it has been a detriment to your lives and businesses.

I live in a rural area in the U.S.. I did purchase Obomacare for a single person with income.

There was only one insurance provider in my area, and I could not find a single Doctor who would take it as payment in my area. I asked why to all of them, and was told the paperwork alone, would require hiring a new person to handle it. Also they didn't get paid what was billed and had to wait up to 9 months for an underpayment for services.

I kept the Obamacare for only 4 months then dropped it as I didn't use it once. I would have to drive 2 hours away to a bad reputation hospital to find Doctors who would accept it.

It was a total waste of my money for 4 months!

Well. that's my ObamaSCARE experience.

Des

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sharparrow

Yes, my premiums have increased 65% this year.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone
Des,
They tend to forget the country folk.
And they wonder why Donald got elected .

edit on 13-3-2017 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

I pay $6.20 for any script. And ... if I use a lot of scripts, it gets to a point where I pay nothing!

P

you guys don't have seventy million deadbeats to carry. kudos to your tough immigration laws.

Not only that, but just California alone has one and a half times more people than the entire country of Australia. Apples and oranges.

edit on 13-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Why do people still watch them?
It honestly comes across like their not even trying to report balanced unbiased news anymore

FYI, CNN is DANGEROUS to all of us...it's by their own design.

Truth About CNN: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm starting to believe that some anti-America, foreign power controls this network.

Probably, The Russians.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: ElGoobero

P

Not only that, but just California alone has one and a half times more people than the entire country of Australia. Apples and oranges.

It is not apples and oranges.

Our system works!

Our population is around 23 million.

The larger the population, the cheaper it should be to have such a system. Are you suggesting that our system would not work because you have a greater, much greater, population.

Your logic seems twisted to me. More people means greater buying power and a greater pool to average out the risks.

Insurance is always cheaper the greater the pool.

P

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy
a reply to: xuenchen

I'll provide historic context without a CNN feed.

2012 monthly premium $252 -- had 16 plans from which to choose
2016 monthly premium $502 -- had four plans from which to choose
*2017 quoted monthly premium $1,063 -- had two plans from which to choose

*Now without health insurance.

At this point I don't even care what is going on with health insurance. It will NEVER be what it was before the Democrats foisted this house of cards onto us.

Not as bad as me! My premium has doubled over the last couple years but far worse is my/our deductibles have shot up. Used to be about 1K. Now it's 5.5K.

So when my wife suffered a broken collar bone skiing last winter, we paid about 5K completely out of pocket. Insurance didn't cover a dime.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

It is involuntary servitude, just like forced taxation upon your property. Freedom is a lie in America.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy
I saw the handwriting on the wall a while back.

I got most of it right. The danger I spoke of has not passed.

We are still not paying attention. I would love to see what happens if everyone just dropped their insurance. A Boston Tea party like day. Crash their servers and phone lines. Throw them all right out the window. I would love to see their reaction.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Maybe if CNN had only had this happen once or twice it would be one thing.

But the fact that its obvious that CNN is a voice piece of the democratic party, that as the wikileaks emails have shown are willing to even help HIllary cheat to beat Bernie

And they seem to pose the feed many times when someone says something that doesn't fit their narrative, I don't see how anyone can claim they are journalists.

Leys not forget these examples.

CNN drops live feed right as Congressman calls Hillary a liar, mentions Wikileaks.

ibankcoin.com...-ridiculous-cnn-feed-cuts-out-when-congressman-starts-to-discuss-wikileaks-emails/

Bernie Sanders Cut Off After Saying ‘CNN Fake News, Whaddaya Think?’

ibankcoin.com...

Caught On Tape - CNN Reporter Cut Off Air As She Critiques Hillary Clinton

www.zerohedge.com...

CNN Cuts Off Congressman After Mentioning Refugee Crime Stats

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I have been in this world many years including the years we only had only the three alphabet networks and never have I seen so many feed breaks as CNN. And ya know, it only happens when someone makes a strong statement about their opposing position. Most of America has no clue.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN is to real news what Hillary is to swearing a solemn oath - dodgy A.F and never to be trusted, but good for a laugh.

....and their head-language-contortionist, Fake Jabber, finds it nigh impossible to deny ignorance.

Proof..........(being first is more important than being accurate).......

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

To be fair, at least three of the 'cuts' in your second video were on NBC. Same devil, though.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

replying to myself instead of editing.

2nd thought. Cnn and Fox are live (with 5 second time lapse I believe) so ABC, NBC, CBS can edit their content before airing. If wrong, let me know.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
As I see CNN going down in flames, it reminds me of the words of Kenneth Minogue

I am reminded of the famous Chinese executioner whose ambition it was to be able to cut off a head so that the victim would not realize what had happened. For years he worked on his skill, and one day he cut off a head so perfectly that the victim said: “Well, when are you going to do it?” The executioner gave a beatific smile and said: “Just kindly nod.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The problem is that healthy people are not signing up for coverage. Only sick people are. So prices have to be raised in order to remain profitable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join