It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway suggests even wider surveillance of Trump campaign

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

See, the problem is that she's smarter than the people reporting on her. They don't have a clue (like quite a few posters here) of what's actually going on so they ASSume that she's taken a flyer. Then, to cover for their own ignorance (as seen in several posts here) they screech, laugh and point at her, going so far as to put words in her mouth that never came out. You would suppose that a fairly intelligent and critical thinking reporter would at least use their fav e-device to Google it but....nah, that would be TOO HARD....easier to just point and laugh and claim that she said your microwave oven can turn into a camera.
Geeze, the ignorance of some people is delightful at times. I'll bet these same reporters could tell us who won the big game yesterday or what the reality tv stars are doing but they don't know that microwaves are used in surveillance? What rock are they living under? Oh, yeah, mainstream news.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt
I think you summed things up nicely

You would think those on ATS would know exactly what she was talking about. The mockery in this thread is amazing to me. SMH

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I scanned the thread and didn't see this mentioned so I'll throw it out there...

I believe Ms. Conway, an otherwise accomplished and brilliant woman, might have misspoken when talking about the microwave "camera".

I think it's possible if not likely that she was referring to a laser mic used for long distance surveillance. These microphones are commonly used by LEO's and some models resemble the parabolic dishes commonly seen on the top of news vans.

Hence the "microwave" reference...

edit on 13-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife knows about Pizzagate.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wow, there's a lot of "misspeaking" in the Trump Administration.

Does it amaze anyone how the TTBs have to qualify, reclassify, and explain away almost everything that comes out of the WH these days.

Sorry, Conway is about as far away from brilliant as one gets, if she's not allowed to repeat her rehearsed lines, she goes off script.

When she goes off script we get alternate facts and microwave cameras.

To see the rhetorical back-flips and somersaults some of you have to go through to justify this garbage is unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Wow, there's a lot of "misspeaking" in the Trump Administration.

Does it amaze anyone how the TTBs have to qualify, reclassify, and explain away almost everything that comes out of the WH these days.

Sorry, Conway is about as far away from brilliant as one gets, if she's not allowed to repeat her rehearsed lines, she goes off script.

When she goes off script we get alternate facts and microwave cameras.

To see the rhetorical back-flips and somersaults some of you have to go through to justify this garbage is unbelievable.

Once again, you're completely wrong. Kellyanne Conway is smarter than anyone in the former regime including massively-failed dimwit Obama himself. Ms. Conway is in fact brilliant.

Do you know who is as dumb as a Kenyan tree stump and I can prove it?

The ever-hideous and White-hating Michelle Obama!

You want proof?

Read her Princeton senior thesis. I could have written a better paper in the 8th grade. Truly stupid.

And typical of the lowest-IQ presidential administration in US history.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

I'm wrong because you disagree with me? LOL. Pretty high opinion of yourself there.

Ms. Conway is "smarter" than anyone in the Obama Regime? Now, we all know about your generally negative views on anythign Obama ... but come on!

Do you have Conway's IQ scores along with everyone in the Executive Branch just past? Jesus ... speaking of middle-school arguments ...

Your prejudice here is ... on clear display. Painfully clear. Absurdly so.

Tell us, what's some evidence for your assertion that Kelly Ann is "brilliant."
edit on 13-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I'm wrong because you disagree with me? LOL. Pretty high opinion of yourself there.

Ms. Conway is "smarter" than anyone in the Obama Regime? Now, we all know about your generally negative views on anythign Obama ... but come on!

Do you have Conway's IQ scores along with everyone in the Executive Branch just past? Jesus ... speaking of middle-school arguments ...

Your prejudice here is ... on clear display. Painfully clear. Absurdly so.

Tell us, what's some evidence for your assertion that Kelly Ann is "brilliant."

You're telling me Ms. Conway isn't smart.

That's called being a "hypocrite".

You commented on my thread first -- to snidely disagree with my conclusion the Ms. Conway is brilliant.

And for the record, I have never seen a dumber more smug group of dummies than the Obama Regime.
edit on 13-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote too!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What was stated is indeed real. The answers to all you seek are here:

Microwave camera and through-the-wall audio surveillance

MY ATS THREAD LINK

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

First of all, I'm not telling you that Kelly Ann isn't "smart."

Second of all, I'm not sure you know what the word hypocrite means.

Third, I have stated that she says silly things when forced off script.

Fourth, YOU have claimed that she's "brilliant."

I'd like to know why. Either explain it or not.

"Dumber more smug group of dummies." Wow.

Quite the vocabulary there.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: meticulous
What was stated is indeed real. The answers to all you seek are here:

Microwave camera and through-the-wall audio surveillance

MY ATS THREAD LINK

I saw that. Interesting stuff. Maybe the brilliant Ms. Conway was referring to that after all.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I stand by everything I said because elections have consequences and it's time for you leftists to go to the back of the bus.

Do you remember who said a similar thing in 2012...?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

I stand by everything I said because elections have consequences and it's time for you leftists to go to the back of the bus.

First of all, not a "leftist" currently. More of a Constitutional moderate. Having gotten a glimpse of what "tearing down the government" actually looks like, I'm more apt to see things in a balanced matter.

Second of all, how freedom-loving and Constitutionally-minded of you. Back of the bus, eh?

Elections have consequences? Boy howdy that's the truth. If the bumbling we've seen from this Administration in the first 50 days carries on ... who knows where we will be.

I guess Mr. Trump was lying when he said he wanted to be the President of "all Americans"?

Or are you, perchance, projecting your own rather evident biases onto him?

My money's on the latter.
edit on 13-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The first tip-off to her brilliance is that she got the Donald elected! Well, she and Hillary together got it done.

Your smug dismal of that intellect means you will refuse to learn from it. That's a slippery slope you're on.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: Gryphon66

The first tip-off to her brilliance is that she got the Donald elected! Well, she and Hillary together got it done.

Your smug dismal of that intellect means you will refuse to learn from it. That's a slippery slope you're on.

She got Trump elected, eh? Well, gosh I would have thought he might have had something to do with it.

My "smug dismissal"??? I'm asking the Kelly advocates for evidence of this brilliance I keep hearing about, and so far ... nothing.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

First of all, not a "leftist" currently. More of a Constitutional moderate. Having gotten a glimpse of what "tearing down the government" actually looks like, I'm more apt to see things in a balanced matter.

Second of all, how freedom-loving and Constitutionally-minded of you. Back of the bus, eh?

Elections have consequences? Boy howdy that's the truth. If the bumbling we've seen from this Administration in the first 50 days carries on ... who knows where we will be.

I guess Mr. Trump was lying when he said he wanted to be the President of "all Americans"?

Or are you, perchance, projecting your own rather evident biases onto him?

My money's on the latter.

You're a leftist. I know one when I see one. It could be you're in denial or embarrassed or just confused. I have no idea.

Don't care...

Trump has had an excellent and effective first few weeks in office and has made historic progress toward fixing the mess created by 8 years of your fellow leftists trying to "fundamentally transform" this constitutional republic.

Thankfully, that bungling dimwit is gone, we avoided an unaccomplished old hack whose only claim to fame is her marriage to a serial sexual predator, and we now have the brilliant Trump.

Finally, it was your hero Barack Obama who famously said "elections have consequences" and that the Republicans lost so they should keep quiet. This is not the first time you have totally missed the irony of something.
edit on 13-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote too!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

And you're not only "a rabid right-winger but a Trump sycophant of ridiculous proportions." So what?

See how easy it is to call others meaningless names?

Feel better now? Since your definition of leftist is probably "anyone who doesn't agree with me" actually I'll wear the badge with pride.

Do you care what I think about you? No? Well, vice-versa bud. Then why are we talking about it?

Trump has had an embarrassing month and half. He had a cornerstone of his "Muslim ban" policy reversed with the incredibly flawed EO. So bad that they had to have "a do over."

My god, what kind of President does something like that?

He's taken credit for BLS economic numbers, rise in the stock market, (both of which he criticized Obama for), he's tweeted out utter nonsense on multiple occasions, hired individuals with zero vetting that have been active foreign agents, he's put his name on a healthcare repeal and replace that will fail miserably and harm millions of Americans, taken vacations every weekend and played more golf in a few weeks than Obama had in six months, he's costing the taxpayers MILLIONS more than any previous Administration and has divided the country even more than it was. All in 50 days or so.

Obama wasn't a hero to me, I'm on the record here as calling him mediocre at best. There is a common delusion among some ... just because I correct the wild dishonesty or ignorance or whatever of posts usually praising Trump in some way, you think I support Clinton, or Obama or the current Democrats.

Because apparently in the world of your posting, people either agree with you, or they don't and if they don't, they're "the Enemy."

You can't or don't bother to see past the end of your nose in the air.

Most humorous: you like to try to excuse the blatant mistakes in your posts with "irony" ... the only thing that is ironic in most of these situations is that you think that your posts are the "voice of intellect in the room."

Get over the voice you use in your posts. The bias and prejudice is literally beyond the Pale.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Why are you so embarrassed to admit you're a leftist?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Update on Obamagate spying evidence...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Why are you so obsessed with trying to tell others what they are?

You've done nothing to merit an explanation, but I'll give you one anyway ...

When you use the term "leftist" what you mean is "someone who doesn't agree with me." It's obvious in your posts.

A leftist, in the actual sense, is a revolutionary. Whatever government exists ... is wrong. All hierarchical structuring of society is wrong. Individual rights are all that matter. etc. etc.

And I would have described myself in that way until a few months ago. Now, I see what the dismantling of America looks like, and I'm appalled by it. I used to say "burn it down" ... but now that I see the tender lit, I'm not so sure.

Your posts scream garden-variety Fox News/Hannity/Limbaugh "conservatism" ... I haven't seen anything in your arguments that suggest you have the ability to move beyond the repetition of a few buzzwords.

So give us a break.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Why are you so obsessed with trying to tell others what they are?

You've done nothing to merit an explanation, but I'll give you one anyway ...

When you use the term "leftist" what you mean is "someone who doesn't agree with me." It's obvious in your posts.

A leftist, in the actual sense, is a revolutionary. Whatever government exists ... is wrong. All hierarchical structuring of society is wrong. Individual rights are all that matter. etc. etc.

And I would have described myself in that way until a few months ago. Now, I see what the dismantling of America looks like, and I'm appalled by it. I used to say "burn it down" ... but now that I see the tender lit, I'm not so sure.

Your posts scream garden-variety Fox News/Hannity/Limbaugh "conservatism" ... I haven't seen anything in your arguments that suggest you have the ability to move beyond the repetition of a few buzzwords.

So give us a break.

Triggered much?

You're a bully until you're bullied back. Then you turn into a victim.

Pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join