It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway suggests even wider surveillance of Trump campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Perhaps more than just a wire tap in Manhattan? Well this maybe the case if we are to believe what Kellyanne Conway, a possible candidate for solicitor general says.

www.usatoday.com...
ALPINE, N.J. — The White House is offering yet another wrinkle in its attempt to support President Trump’s allegation — unfounded, so far — that his campaign headquarters in Manhattan was wiretapped by the Obama administration. The latest comes from Trump’s senior counselor Kellyanne Conway.
She says the “surveillance” may be broader than even Trump suggested.

In a wide-ranging interview Sunday at her home in Alpine, Conway, who managed Trump’s presidential campaign before taking the job as one of the president's closest advisers, suggested that the alleged monitoring of activities at Trump’s campaign headquarters at Trump Tower in Manhattan may have involved far more than wiretapping.

Conway said that the monitoring could have been from a microwave that turns into a camera. No evidence, but this very well may mean that Trump has no plans to back down.

Conway went on to say that the monitoring could be done with “microwaves that turn into cameras,” adding: “We know this is a fact of modern life.”

Conway did not offer any evidence to back up her claim. But her remarks are significant —
Now comes Conway’s insinuation of a much broader surveillance plan against Trump. Her suggestion, while further stirring up the debate, appears to indicate that the White House does not plan to back down from Trump’s original Twitter claim in spite of strong assertions that it is not true from the U.S. intelligence community as well as from former president Barack Obama himself and members of his inner circle.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Hahahaha, lololol being pushed to the background she has lost her ever loving mind.
Alternative facts indeed.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

"possible candidate for solicitor general" Does this mean that she has more credibility than your average Jane Doe?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That was a odd way of putting that she could maybe be a candidate.

I wonder if this statement had Trumps approval.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

It reminded me of how egocentric people say that they were "considered" for something, or "nominated" for something. Got a chuckle out of it.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Conway went on to say that the monitoring could be done with “microwaves that turn into cameras,” adding: “We know this is a fact of modern life.”

Conway did not offer any evidence to back up her claim. But her remarks are significant — and potentially explosive — because they come amid a request by the House Intelligence Committee for the White House to turn over any evidence by Monday that the phones at Trump Tower were tapped as part of what the president claims to be a secret plot by the Obama administration to monitor his campaign

Wait, what? She needs to provide a link for this. lol

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
"microwaves that turn into cameras"

Pics, or it didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
She probably means something closer to "Microwave imaging" than the kitchen kind. I remember seeing a thread here a couple years back about this technology being able to penetrate the walls of a house, and functioned somewhat like radar in that you could get a vague idea of what's going on inside a building.

But who knows.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lulpin

She probably means something closer to "Microwave imaging" than the kitchen kind.

So, you think she knows what microwave wavelengths are? I don't.
I think she's talking about microwave ovens turning into cameras.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Check your microwave

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

With Kelly Ann, who knows? Maybe she thinks the microwave grows arms and takes a picture with a camera?
Alternative Facts.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Conway went on to say that the monitoring could be done with “microwaves that turn into cameras,”

MS. Conway are you talking about radar?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

She probably means something closer to "Microwave imaging" than the kitchen kind.

So, you think she knows what microwave wavelengths are? I don't.
I think she's talking about microwave ovens turning into cameras.

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt since legitimately believing a microwave can take a photograph is something that I don't think even a politician would believe.

But I don't know the history of this individual, so they could be a wingnut for all I know.
edit on 12-3-2017 by Lulpin because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Would you believe it if I told you a politician thought Guam could capsize if too many people got on it?

Would you believe it if I told you that a politician thought the world was 9,000 years old?

edit on 3/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

A very educated bunch... our elected...

What does that say about us?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

We just don't care?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Check your microwave

I trust my microwave implicitly.

My espresso machine on the other hand likely has a direct line to the Vatican!

Steamed milk my a$$!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I sense a SNL skit next Saturday..this stuff just writes itself.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Interesting Article From February:

""Since we've started putting internet-connected sensors and cameras into microwaves, ovens, lightbulbs, watches, thermostats, dolls and vehicles, there's been a creeping suspicion that one day the government would use those sensors against us. Now, government officials are telling us that yes, that's most certainly going to be the case.

"In the future, intelligence services might use the [internet of things] for identification, surveillance, monitoring, location tracking and targeting for recruitment, or to gain access to networks or user credentials," James Clapper, the U.S. director of national intelligence, testified to the Senate on Tuesday, according to the Guardian.""

Source: mic.com...

Upon doing searches for Microwave Imaging, several potential spy-methods were also produced. KellyAnne Conway apparently knows more than your average ATS keyboard warrior. I wonder how? (sarc)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Haha get em'. Sad part is people will repeat it as fact.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join