It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellyanne Conway suggests even wider surveillance of Trump campaign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah I'm sure she's talking about that too.
Rolls eyes.
She said microwave ovens. Ovens.

Please show me the exact quote that said "ovens" . Oh you can't because that is not what was said. Try again.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

We dismiss it based on statements like alternative facts and bowling green massacre. Come on man.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Smart toilets flush when you stand up. They don't take pictures of your ass.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Rolls eyes.
She said microwaves turning INTO CAMERAS

Ah...i see you edited out the stupidity and lie from your comment..."microwave ovens" is what you said she spoke of. It is apparent you are a troll just trolling from that.

Maybe you should go actually watch the clip...she cited an article that was written about these things being possible. And again...seems pretty evident she is talking about exactly what I posted...microwaves being used as cameras...which they are...my source was directly from the inventor of it through MIT...but keep up the lies and misinformation! It is certainly not helping your cause.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
At least KellyAnn has facts to back her up...what do you have other than air?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Rolls eyes.

Please show me the exact quote that said "ovens" . Oh you can't because that is not what was said. Try again.

Exactly...trolls will be trolls...they will continue to make up whatever they want.

She was actually referring to an article written about these technologies being available and used now, so it wasn't even an idea from her. She even said it was from an article, but conveniently that is left out of this OP.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Actually i just saw the clip and she didn't say ovens. I take that back and apologize.

She said microwaves that TURN INTO CAMERAS.

Now I see the difference.
Still rolls eyes.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Stupidity and lie? Or honest mistake.
I just saw the video . And corrected my statement and apologized too.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Actually i just saw the clip and she didn't say ovens. I take that back and apologize.

She said microwaves that TURN INTO CAMERAS.

Now I see the difference.
Still rolls eyes.

Well..youve been posting about it on this thread for about 10 hours now so I guess it's about time you actually watched the clip your talking about....

And so goes the average response by the triggered...no research, just kneejerk...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I'm not a troll. I saw the video once yesterday. I remembered one thing wrong. Don't #ing slander my character over it. I at least can admit when I'm wrong.
You're acting like a prick.
edit on 3132017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Rolls eyes.

Exactly...trolls will be trolls...they will continue to make up whatever they want.

She was actually referring to an article written about these technologies being available and used now, so it wasn't even an idea from her. She even said it was from an article, but conveniently that is left out of this OP.

Maybe you need to prove what sort of microwaves she's talking about instead of asking others what they think she is talking about.

You can stretch in your head and force yourself to believe she was talking about a waveform instead of a household hold appliance when in context she said this

“You can surveil people through their phones, through their — certainly through their television sets, any number of different ways. And microwaves that turn into cameras, et cetera,”

As she was talking about physical appliances in her quote, yet you are willing to stretch that there is ambiguity because she didnt add 'oven' after microwave, she meant something else.
Because of course we all call microwaves, "microwave ovens" when we refer to them at home so people dont get confuse and think we are talking the scientific electromagnetic microwave radio signals, as we often do.. right?

Eta:

Oh let me guess, im triggered by using logic and not grasping at straws to defend something somewhat idiotic someone in one of the highest office positions in our government said.
edit on 13-3-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I just got up two hours and a half hours ago. Just now getting my breakfast and coffee.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

We dismiss it based on statements like alternative facts and bowling green massacre. Come on man.

So, you dismiss, and will continue to dismiss everything an individual says or does, for all time, because they have previously said something stupid? That seems like a fairly extreme position to take to me, especially as, i imagine, everyone in the whole world ever (including you) has said something stupid at one time or another.
Would it not be more reasonable to evaluate each statement on it's own individual merits?
In this case, there has been recent evidence that shows the CIA are taking everyday objects and turning them into surveillance tools. Therefore, what she is saying is not as far fetched as people here are suggesting. In fact, it's not far fetched at all, it is proven reality that this is/has been done, though to what extent is unclear.
Of course, this does not constitute proof that this happened in this case, or in the way that this lady suggests. However, i feel it is unreasonable to completely dismiss it out of hand as total drivel.
At this time, the most reasonable course of action should be to file this under "don't know" until such a time that either a) she provides proof of this claim, in which case she is vindicated or b) no proof is forthcoming and we can assert, with some degree of confidence, that this is, in fact, horse#.

Eta: had to have a little chuckle that, in fact, you said something stupid in this very thread, does that mean we should now dismiss everything you say, ever?
(Not having a go, i see you apologised and that's fair enough, it just gave me a chuckle is all
)
edit on 13-3-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

you guys are funny.....maybe youre right and she doesnt know about microwaves...but that need not be what she MEANT.

spying microwaves

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Thank you.
I saw the video yesterday and remembered incorrectly because in context she was talking about household appliances. When I saw the video again just now I corrected my statement immediately and apologized for my error.
But now to Vasa Croe I'm not only stupid I'm a liar too.
Oh well now I'm qualified to be president anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Smart toilets flush when you stand up. They don't take pictures of your ass.

You obviously did not read my source link. These smart toilets collect all kinds of medical data via wifi and can send it to your doctor for analysis. Though, with the nature of wifi, anyone can hack and retrieve your data.

Edit add: Ah ha...now I understand why your responses to linked articles in threads seem not to match up with reality!
edit on 3 13 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Rolls eyes.

Maybe you need to prove what sort of microwaves she's talking about instead of asking others what they think she is talking about.

You can stretch in your head and force yourself to believe she was talking about a waveform instead of a household hold appliance when in context she said this

“You can surveil people through their phones, through their — certainly through their television sets, any number of different ways. And microwaves that turn into cameras, et cetera,”

As she was talking about physical appliances in her quote, yet you are willing to stretch that there is ambiguity because she didnt add 'oven' after microwave, she meant something else.
Because of course we all call microwaves, "microwave ovens" when we refer to them at home so people dont get confuse and think we are talking the scientific electromagnetic microwave radio signals, as we often do.. right?

Eta:

Oh let me guess, im triggered by using logic and not grasping at straws to defend something somewhat idiotic someone in one of the highest office positions in our government said.

I did prove it and linked to an article about them from the guys that invented it at MIT. Not my fault if people don't read an entire thread before posting.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Gee Hillary said one thing about sniper fire that was untrue and she's labeled a liar for the rest of her life.

My opinion of kellyanne is that she's vulnerable. She believes her boss and she's a bit dim .
I don't think she lies. I think she's not too smart.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

She has alternative facts.

This thread is not about me .
Keep attacking me and I will alert a mod.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The man said cameras that watch you take a #. I was responding to that. You come in with a medical device? Sure they're in everybody's home. Just like microwaves that turn into cameras.

Who's trolling who here?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join