It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A B757 hit the Pentagon, reported by GOFER06

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: neutronflux

You do not fully appreciate the finer points of brain surgery, and neither do I.

You do not fully appreciate the finer points of aviation, but I do.

Zaphod has proven he is an aviation expert, I have seen no evidence from you that indicates the level of knowledge he possess on aviation related matters.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

(He thinks that as soon as you hit Vmo, the airplane falls apart)

Isn't this a little confusion over Vmo and Vne?
The plane doesn't necessarily disintegrate at Vne either for that matter but it's likely to cause damage. I doubt the integrity of the plane or warranty conditions were a concern for the pilot of AAL77.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I really don't care what or how you think sir. I learn all I need to know about you by reading your posts.

I do my own thinking, thanks much.

Anybody that still believes the official story so many years later WANTS to believe the official story, and since he has not been persuaded by facts and irregularities in the last decade, he will not be persuaded by anything I have to post. He is ignorant of facts, and blissfully so.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

(He thinks that as soon as you hit Vmo, the airplane falls apart)

Isn't this a little confusion over Vmo and Vne?
The plane doesn't necessarily disintegrate at Vne either for that matter but it's likely to cause damage. I doubt the integrity of the plane or warranty conditions were a concern for the pilot of AAL77.

Quite. Some people can't quite get their head around that though. It's like when you get in a lift and it says it's limited to 250kg or whatever, doesn't mean that it's going to plummet to the bottom if you load it with 251kg.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

He has radar data, wreckage, bodies, and witness statements to back it up. You, have misinformed allegations from P4911Truth and Dennis Cimino....and HE is ignorant?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You do not fully appreciate the finer points of brain surgery, and neither do I.

You do not fully appreciate the finer points of aviation, but I do.

What proof is there that you have this 'finer appreciation of aviation'?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

None that would effect a person in denial.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Ok, flight 77 couldn't handle the excess in speed and crashed into the pentagon. Now what?
edit on 9-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Finger fumble

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Aren't you they one saying you couldn't understand how flight 77 parts got outside the pentagon? Yet, you think there should be some consequence for the excess in speed? Crashed jet and parts on the pentagon lawn? What more do you want?
edit on 9-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I want neutral parties to examine that debris, compare part numbers and such (I worked in aircraft manufacturing for a number of years and know how that part works), and get a positive ID on what those parts were.

That won't happen because the government keeps everything secret and away from the public view. There is a reason for the government doing that--it has something to hide.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Sorry, I haven't had a chance to read through the entire thread yet, but here is a link to a transcript from the interview the C-130 pilot gave 9/11 commission staffers. Just in case the OP is still interested it hasn't been linked to yet.

www.oredigger61.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boone 870
Sorry, I haven't had a chance to read through the entire thread yet, but here is a link to a transcript from the interview the C-130 pilot gave 9/11 commission staffers. Just in case the OP is still interested it hasn't been linked to yet.
www.oredigger61.org...

Thanks for the link.

The first time reading the interview and it's right in line with the data the radar plays and the audio tape have. As I have stated throughout this thread, all supporting evidence here has confirmed the official story.

Not only does the data show what was there, it also doesn't show any unreported traffic (traffic on radar) lingering in the area that could be considered part of an undeclared operation.

The mysterious plane(s) reported was the C130 and/or the VEN77 which shows they were not in a position to be part of the plot that has been speculated.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22111394]Salander

I want neutral parties to examine that debris, compare part numbers and such (I worked in aircraft manufacturing for a number of years and know how that part works), and get a positive ID on what those parts were.

This is equally as stupid a request as the call to "see the 85 videos."

Here's why- there can be only 2 scenarios.

1- you are right, and there was a guv conspiracy regarding 9/11. But the evidence is in possession of the guv, and if they choose to give your "neutral third party" access to it, they will provide whatever they want to make their lies seem true.

2- you are wrong, and they will provide what they have, which would be the exact same evidence that they would provide if they are lying.

Are the believers in the crazy guv conspiracy theory so infantile to actually believe that if they ask, the guv will incriminate themselves? Cuz this is what you are in effect saying.

In actuality, rather than being such devout cynics in everything and everybody involved with the guv, your only hope for finding proof of your crazy alternative scenario is to believe in the goodness of the involved individuals in the investigations - the grunt FBI agent that was at Fresh Kills, the 1st year kid scientist at the morgue identifying DNA, the career firefighter at the Pentagon that saw bodies strapped to airplane seats, the career firefighter at the WTC that had his son or brother die in the collapses, etc, and hope that they come forward with unassailable proof that the so called OS is a lie.

All you're doing is bayonetting a scarecrow..... www.monbiot.com...
edit on 10-4-2017 by MrBig2430 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

That won't happen because the government keeps everything secret and away from the public view. There is a reason for the government doing that--it has something to hide.

What does this have to with Vmo and your failed attempt to belittle individuals through your false assertion of superior aeronautical engineering.

You seem to have abandoned that debate? And like a true conspiracists, move the goal post. For what, to the same argument "it's all a lie and a 100 plus eyewitnesses are lying, the coroner is lying, fabricated flight recorder data, radar techs lying, airports lying, DNA techs lying, police lying, firefighters lying, EMTs lying, Pentagon security is lying, pentagon human remains recovery is a lie, C-130 pilot and crew are lying, jet wreckage recover is a lie, clean up crew lying, FBI lying, 9/11 commission regarding eyewitness accounts and physical evidence a jet hit the pentagon is a lie, the Pentagon Building Performance Study 2001 is a lie."
edit on 10-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Added study

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

And who is going to pay for a third party? You? The government?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBig2430

originally posted by: [post=22111394]Salander

This is equally as stupid a request as the call to "see the 85 videos."

Here's why- there can be only 2 scenarios.

1- you are right, and there was a guv conspiracy regarding 9/11. But the evidence is in possession of the guv, and if they choose to give your "neutral third party" access to it, they will provide whatever they want to make their lies seem true.

2- you are wrong, and they will provide what they have, which would be the exact same evidence that they would provide if they are lying.

Are the believers in the crazy guv conspiracy theory so infantile to actually believe that if they ask, the guv will incriminate themselves? Cuz this is what you are in effect saying.

In actuality, rather than being such devout cynics in everything and everybody involved with the guv, your only hope for finding proof of your crazy alternative scenario is to believe in the goodness of the involved individuals in the investigations - the grunt FBI agent that was at Fresh Kills, the 1st year kid scientist at the morgue identifying DNA, the career firefighter at the Pentagon that saw bodies strapped to airplane seats, the career firefighter at the WTC that had his son or brother die in the collapses, etc, and hope that they come forward with unassailable proof that the so called OS is a lie.

All you're doing is bayonetting a scarecrow..... www.monbiot.com...

I like that imagery, bayonetting a scarecrow.

I've walked in your shoes Mr. Big, on this subject. I actually believed the official story for a number of years. Alas I was never aware of WTC7's demise late that afternoon.

Though I did have some questions, I fairly well believed the story until I found out about 7, and by then the cat was out of the proverbial bag. After years of study, it became obvious that the official story could not possibly be true.

And as much studying as I did then, I just found out the other day that the evidence is quite clear that in the case of the north tower, the tower itself had been prepared for the CD. Bolts removed and other preparation.

So, one can learn something knew every day, if one is curious and keeps an open mind.

Keep a closed mind and believe the statements of known deceivers, and you will be stuck in Never Never Land for the rest of your life.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

One, state the cause of building WTC 7 collapse.

Two, list one absolutely positively no crap piece of physical evidence that let that cat out of the bag that lends to your cause of collapse.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I like that imagery, bayonetting a scarecrow.

Oh yeah?

Well then it describes the crazy guv conspiracy believers with its first line :

"The 9/11 conspiracy theories are a coward’s cult."

And as much studying as I did then, I just found out the other day that the evidence is quite clear that in the case of the north tower, the tower itself had been prepared for the CD. Bolts removed and other preparation.

Uh huh.

I'm sure that YOU believe that.

The truth is that you read someone's blog and they convinced you of this.

Right?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Where's your evidence?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

So basically you are saying that you were asleep that day. EVERY news station was talking about WTC 7 and how it was expected to collapse that evening. Those that claim that they were unaware of WTC 7 that day were:

1. Not alive/old enough to understand
2. Have goldfish memory and do not remember WTC 7 being all over the news that afternoon/evening
3. Lying

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join