It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A B757 hit the Pentagon, reported by GOFER06

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

Everything is for a pilot to discuss, it was a plane that smashed int to the Pentagon right?

Just a few questions if I may?

Why no other videos of the pentagon?
Is it a coincidence that there was a mock terrorist drill going on that day too so even NORAD didn't know what was real and what wasn't?

edit on 11-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: pale5218

This is... Mega.

Can you explain why exactly this rules out the missile hypothesis?

You have to go through the data, watch the replay and listen to the audio. The GOFER pilot reports the traffic and is vectored to follow it. He reports the aircraft crashes into the Pentagon.

I understand that. I didn't ask before taking it all in.

I'm not saying the aircraft didn't crash.

I am asking how any of this information refutes the use of a missile.

Thanks for your diligence.

What I hear from the pilot is he sees the B757 crash into the Pentagon. If he reported seeing a missile, I would have added that to this thread, that's not what was said.

I was a non believer until I went through this.

I don't think it matters if you were a believer or not.

You're posting because you believe this is relevant and some people may change their minds.

So, because you compiled all of this information; is there any way possible, in your perception, that a missile could have arrived without being detected during the entire event which you have explained here?

Yes, a missile could have arrived without detection.

But in my mind what I get from this is this is the missile theory has is no longer part of my belief. I think it was an aircraft 100%.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DickBrisket

So , the Public was Made to Believe this Aircraft Made this Impact Hole in the Side of the Pentagon ? ...Hmm...

I Guess the Wings of this Aircraft were made out of Tissue Paper ?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

This is... Mega.

Can you explain why exactly this rules out the missile hypothesis?

You have to go through the data, watch the replay and listen to the audio. The GOFER pilot reports the traffic and is vectored to follow it. He reports the aircraft crashes into the Pentagon.

I understand that. I didn't ask before taking it all in.

I'm not saying the aircraft didn't crash.

I am asking how any of this information refutes the use of a missile.

Thanks for your diligence.

What I hear from the pilot is he sees the B757 crash into the Pentagon. If he reported seeing a missile, I would have added that to this thread, that's not what was said.

I was a non believer until I went through this.

I don't think it matters if you were a believer or not.

You're posting because you believe this is relevant and some people may change their minds.

So, because you compiled all of this information; is there any way possible, in your perception, that a missile could have arrived without being detected during the entire event which you have explained here?

Yes, a missile could have arrived without detection.

But in my mind what I get from this is this is the missile theory has is no longer part of my belief. I think it was an aircraft 100%.

That's what I wanted to know.

Thank you for your hard work.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

en.wikipedia.org...(aerodynamics)

It doesnt prevent an aircraft from going too low.
edit on 11-3-2017 by Pyle because: spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkstar57

The fool is the one that thinks being there is the same as knowing. a 757 has a tail 60 feet off the ground, yet the second story windows above impact are unbroken. an engine weighs 6 tons, has 6 tons thrust, and 6 tons rotational momentum . about. Yet the windows at the impact of the engines are intact.

That pilot was there, saw it. It's recorded.
The radar shows something making a 360 turn, missiles don't normally do that.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57

That says #loads,thanks for that.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Everything is for a pilot to discuss, it was a plane that smashed int to the Pentagon right?

Just a few questions if I may?

Why no other videos of the pentagon?
Is it a coincidence that there was a mock terrorist drill going on that day too so even NORAD didn't know what was real and what wasn't?

I cannot answer those questions. I am not in the position to know that info. What I do know is what was occurring in the radar replay and on the audio. I have extensive experience in this area.

There was some other videos in the 911datasets site, I haven't found anything interesting.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So , the Public was Made to Believe this Aircraft Made this Impact Hole in the Side of the Pentagon ? ...Hmm...

I think what you're looking at is the back end of the damage, the "exit hole in last ring.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

If I am not mistaken the radar was being manipulated because of the terrorist drill.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

If I am not mistaken the radar was being manipulated because of the terrorist drill.

Not FAA radar, this was in use for live traffic. That is absolutely not true.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

That is a hole in the inner rings of the Pentagon where at least one of the landing gear went through. Landing gear are some of the heaviest and strongest parts of the airframe so one of them making it that far is not that shocking.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I think that maybe true when landing, but going 300 MPH with an inexperienced pilot that low and making the evel knievel moves, for a novice I would think it would have made the plane very unstable.

Maybe that's why they hit there instead of the WH?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Would we know?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DickBrisket

I was at the Pentagon...Did Presidential Security from 1999 to 2004. All the conspiracy theories are B.S. PERIOD. Regardless, all the "Experts" who've been living in their parent's basements polishing their participation trophies will scream otherwise. You know...cause they weren't there and I was. Do not suffer fools.

Okay...so I know folks who were on the flight line of Langley AFB when the 16s took off. One of which left with 2 AIM9s and came back with empty pylons. Where did those missles go?

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DickBrisket

I was at the Pentagon...Did Presidential Security from 1999 to 2004.

So Bush wasn't in Sarasota. I knew they were making that crap up. I knew that video of him in the classroom was a fake. Now we've got a 'real' conspiracy right here. And, ATS has an actual eye witness to the whole thing.

You were guarding him ... outside the Pentagon ... watching an airplane ram into the building.

How did you know to be there? Was Bush emotional about it at all?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Now this is getting interesting

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57

Those engines weigh 6 tons, but are mostly hollow, with a very small core. The thrust is irrelevant.

The tail height is on the ground with the gear down, but like most of the aircraft is hollow and fragile.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Is that the FAA Command Center in your avatar? I do love threads authored by people that know the industry they're talking about and aren't just Google Induced Experts.

Great thread!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Zaphod, have you ever posted an actual opinion of what happened at the Pentagon?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join