It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Spicer - Upside down flag

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ok, the real analysis is that here we are staring at a picture that conveys a message. The girl is at ease in her job, and more importantly the minority people are represented as being in concert with Trump.

So, if the idea was to stage a condition where the Trump and minority alliance is posted over and over again....it's freaking brilliant, and she did was pose on the couch in the foreground!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
All of a sudden, nobody cares about Spicer's upside down flag.
It is now about the way somebody sits on a couch.

Neither of these have to do with anything.
But here we are, in this big ol' empty room...
Staring each other down.
edit on 2017-03-10T23:46:03-06:002201710America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
All of a sudden, nobody cares about Spicer's upside down flag.
It is now about the way somebody sits on a couch.

Neither of these have to do with anything, but here we are, in this big ol' empty room...
Staring each other down.

Classical misdirection and red herrings.

It's actually impressive the way some people and things can drive a discussion completely off topic and avoid the issue at hand.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I don't think it's a contest of who can stay closest to the original subject line. There's still plenty of room to take the thread someplace super constructive. Go for it.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
So many Trump accomplishments everyday and liberals pontificate over inane blabber.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
You know pins can accidentally be turned right.. or maybe you're right and the world is about to end, because.. pin

a reply to: MarkusMaximus

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkusMaximus

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: MarkusMaximus

3rd possibility: sign of distress that the deep state poses a serious threat to our nation and needs to be annihilated.

That is true. Either way, highly doubtful that it was accidental.

It wasn't. They've got wardrobe people who take care of things like that, even if the person himself is simply a dolt who cannot dress himself, as has been suggested. He doesn't need to dress himself...people are paid to do that. So no, I doubt it was accidental. Just something else to create drama, methinks.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
the question is, who is in distress, him, the administration, or the nation?
do we need to rescue spicer???

help me!! I've tried to resign six times, he won't accept it. secret services is holding me in my room and only letting me out when I'm scheduled to speak. right now, there's snipers watching, rifles aimed at me, just in case I mispeak...

help!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ok, so the upside down flag is a symbol of distress to the person or his property (oft used to show that somewhere specific is under siege - i.e. where the flag is displayed). Have none of you read the Flag Code? USC 4

Here:

US Flag Code

§8. Respect for flag No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor. (a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

So I suspect it is one of five things as listed in order of likelihood.
1) The flag got flipped on accident.
2) The man is an idiot and thought he put it on the right way while holding his lapel upside down.
3) The wardrobe person made a mistake or is playing a joke.
4) The man is an idiot and thinks that the upside down flag means what you are insinuating that it does.
5) The man's state of being or person is under distress (i.e. ~ he is having a heart attack or is being coerced into cooperation with elected officials).

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Lol, you actually changed your profile pic, lol.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
so omarosa handed him a note and he fixed it

lol

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
saw that
another option

he is just a dumb ass and did not realize his error

im going to go with idiot option.

Seconded. Anyone else?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Unfortunately most people cannot separate their wardrobe faux pas at home from people far far more aware of symbolism. It'd be like Trump coming out with his bald spot not covered. Or a pin with the flag vertical on Trump's chest. But by all means write it off like a Kim Kardashian wardrobe mishap. Which also would not be accidental. Lol. Actually, it's not very funny at all.

edit on 16-3-2017 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join