It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Spicer - Upside down flag

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I've known girls to sit like that on the couch. Some of the sweetest people I have known. It is far better than that loud mouthed know it all fat chick who doesn't seem to have a relationship with soap and water sitting on my couch.

Glad to know we are venturing down Petty St. in having that as the only thing to make a big todo about.

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
who would he be signaling, batman?

maybe another idiot. conway who even sits like an idiot

i unno

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
No accident. There are people that give them a look over before coming out. What is he trying to say, probably that there are major problems but only he can elaborate as to what they are.

C'mon people (meaning the politicians) quit trying to preserve yourselves. Air the dirty laundry so we can all get on with our lives and know where we stand. Otherwise it is just being chicken#. God will approve of you even if you die penniless in an alley. Those guys with all that wealth and power may suffer a far worse eternity.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkusMaximus

Anyone with 2 eyes and a brain that has not been commandeered by the propaganda can see that the US is under attack by rogue government elements hell-bent on protecting the establishments golden-goose, that being the USA - also known as the weaponized component of the NWO and the strong-arm to push the military/industrial complex agenda.

The flag being displayed upsidedown is not an accident imo, but an acknowledgement to US citizens by the current administration that it is not the enemy, the enemy are those attacking Trump with baseless unsubstantiated dribble because he is deconstructing everything they have created (they created it without the consent of the American people and are now suffering the consequences of their arrogance).

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

i unno

Wow...womens rights groups would have a field day with this post. Calling someone an idiot for the way they sit....LOL

To me it shows comfort and is a refreshing picture from the usual "first lady" look at the stiffs in the WH have had in the past. Reminds me of the days of Jackie O.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Spicer doing his part to keep people off kilter.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I'm sure it's just a wardrobe malfunction and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Considering the number of photos of Obama sitting in the Oval Office with his feet on the Resolute Desk, it smacks of either sexism or partisanship or both.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

i unno

Lol, you might want to change your avatar because I'm thinking the same about you.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkusMaximus
Sean Spicer wore his flag lapel pin upside down (a traditional sign of distress within the government) at today's press conference. It was either an accident (yeah right) or a desperate plea/announcement that things are completely out of control in the Office of the President of the United States of America.

time.com...

I presume then that it is a push in pin with a cap behind the lapel. Why not just make that that particular one with just a push down pin then...only one way to affix that. Sheesh!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

i unno

If she were a liberal, you would be accused of being a sexist patriarchal pig by the left. But I guess since she is a conservative, all insults are fair game.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Why are you giving her crap on how she sits?

"...sits like an idiot" (sicklytiniertears)

What does that even mean? I see an extremely successful woman enjoying the comforts of her position.

Man, what I'd give to sit in the highest office of the WORLD in that same manner. Truth is, I rather sneak a seat at the bug chair, prop the feet up...

Good for her. A testament to hard work and chill payoff.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
An early depiction of Liberal Fascism.

Funny in this context.

edit on 10-3-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears a reply to: Swills

Do you ever post anything of substance or is it always 1 sentence lines that amount to nothing?
Every thread you guys post in is the same # and you both stand out because of your avatars (lol at the guy blowing the smoke with the dorky cosplay glasses, goodluck with that)

And you do know that Kellyane was taking a picture while on the sofa whereas Bill Clinton was cheating on his wife and blowing his load all over Monica on it?
edit on 10-3-2017 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
He screwed up when putting it on. or someone else helped him put it on and did that as a joke. I don't give it too much worthiness of attention, I would probably do the same thing if I were to put that kind of stuff on. Focus....was his speech any good? We need to fix the people with ADHD that are reading way more into things than is there. Focus on what he is saying.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Why are you giving her crap on how she sits?

"...sits like an idiot" (sicklytiniertears)

What does that even mean? I see an extremely successful woman enjoying the comforts of her position.

Man, what I'd give to sit in the highest office of the WORLD in that same manner. Truth is, I rather sneak a seat at the bug chair, prop the feet up...

Good for her. A testament to hard work and chill payoff.

My daughter sits like that all the time, if she was in the whitehouse and was allowed to sit, it would not be in a customary position. Strangely, her name is kelly too. Maybe it is in the name.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

ok, it's your opinion, but still a stupid one. Prize of the day goes to you.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This is all kinda reminding me of the bare feet on the Abbey Road Album, "I Buried Paul" played backwards on the White Album - it's a conspiracy to confuse, demoralize and distract us. It's like the organ grinder's monkey, peeing in our pocket while we put coin in his cup.

I'm going with the flipped flag event wasa planned covert signal to certain operatives of unknown origin, mission or affiliation. Have some tin foil.

ganjoa

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Maybe she didn't want her feet to get stepped on.

I am now convinced that you can not do anything without people with whatever agenda using it to try to make a point that that has nothing to do with what is actually happening.

This is out of control.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

3rd possibility: sign of distress that the deep state poses a serious threat to our nation and needs to be annihilated.

burdman,
I can't be the only one who heard the mic-drop when I read this, hehe. But then, maybe it's just me.
edit on 10-3-2017 by MteWamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I think he is so stressed out he goofed

That is very, very likely.

The amount of # he has to 'splain and spin on a daily basis that goes against good reason, and dwelling on how he's going to do it, probably is driving him bonkers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join