It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic lying at the Oscars viewed by millions

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith
a reply to: intrptr

It's much easier for a Man to accept Islam as completely normal. I know of no Women at all other than far rightists who think wearing a blanket over their head is a good thing.

Dropping bombs on hapless nations while flying at 20,000 feet in air conditioned comfort ('wearing' a jet) is?

"Flush out your headgear, NFG. --Animal Motha', from Full Metal Jacket.

Who cares what clothes they wear?
edit on 11-3-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

No, Muslims are instructed by Mohamad to continually fight the unbelievers until the end, unbelief in Mohamad is worse than killing .

Yah, radical sects and all, easy to blame the 'extremists' that practice 'extremism'. Look to your own backyard, churchianity claims supremacy, too.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

It's much easier for a Man to accept Islam as completely normal. I know of no Women at all other than far rightists who think wearing a blanket over their head is a good thing.

Dropping bombs on hapless nations while flying at 20,000 feet in air conditioned comfort ('wearing' a jet) is?

"Flush out your headgear, NFG. --Animal Motha', from Full Metal Jacket.

Who cares what clothes they wear?

Every nation has dropped bombs at 20,000 ft.

I don't care what clothes they wear. But i do care that suppression is condoned and power lorded over the 'weaker' sex.

That, bothers me. I can't stop anyone from tossing cookies from the sky but come on, it's a backward 'cult' is it not?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Neith

Every nation has dropped bombs at 20,000 ft.

No they haven't. Not like this.

But i do care that suppression is condoned and power lorded over the 'weaker' sex.

Really? Bombs don't discriminate.

Heres some of that suppression and lording because peoples are weak...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Evil comes in many forms. Bombs vs Head Choppings of Innocent Children and Women in the name of an invisible sky god named allah.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Evil comes in many forms. Bombs vs Head Choppings of Innocent Children and Women in the name of an invisible sky god named allah.

Concussion form ordnance removes all the limbs and head from the torso at close range. Something they don't show at the "Oscars".

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

A quick death in both instances is always preferrable. One though, is a bit more barbaric than the other, and the knife isn't always sharp.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

I don`t doubt and also believe many people "use" Christianity as like you described with this Roberts fellow, It does not represent Christianity or condemn those that may have sent him money, as being deplorable in their behaviour rather than mislead by those high jacking etc, there are warnings throughout the NT and by Christ Himself to be watchful for.

Likewise the RC Church organisation has deep unbiblical teachings and abuses etc it does not mean all Catholics are Anti-Christian and are going to spend eternity in hell etc and are not Christian within them self.

Regarding the Bible its God telling the end from the beginning.

Predicted in the Bible, Ishmael son of Abraham that his wife thought she was barren, convinced him to have a son with their maid servant, Ishmael grew into a wild ass of a man worshipping false Gods etc was banished from the family, whose people later became known as Ishmaelite's and then the "people of the desert" and then the Arabs and out of that came Mohamad, which is there for everyone to see (written approx. 3500 years ago)...

Genesis 16:12King James Version (KJV)
12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
www.biblegateway.com...

Regarding Israel, Gods one piece of land that He said He will make Himself Known through..

Genesis 12:3King James Version (KJV)
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
www.biblegateway.com...

The spreading of the teachings from the Ten Commandments and the Teachings and the true Belief in Christ the Saviour has been a blessing on the whole earth. Which is to massive to list, but as I said Christianity has been used by many for their own evil or selfish purposes.

The prophecies in the OT are astounding and others also name specific area`s that will be destroyed in the coming future, a war like no other, it just happens to be those area`s described are "all" nowadays Islamic countries that are destroyed.

"SON OF HAMAS founder" A Testimony from a former Muslim

I actually feel very sorry for Muslims totally misguided by Mohamad and especially where they believe by killing and being killed gets them to their indoctrinated delusion of paradise.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: gps777

No, Muslims are instructed by Mohamad to continually fight the unbelievers until the end, unbelief in Mohamad is worse than killing .

Yah, radical sects and all, easy to blame the 'extremists' that practice 'extremism'. Look to your own backyard, churchianity claims supremacy, too.

No, one is commanded by Mohamad (Islamic books) one is condemned in the other by Jesus (Bible, specifically NT )

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Tbh what does it actually matter what make believe book the quote comes from. They have a disproportionate ratio of extremists then other religions. I'm of the belief that our polices have radicalized these regions to a point where we will forever be the enemy. WE created a monster!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

I actually feel very sorry for Muslims totally misguided by Mohamad and especially where they believe by killing and being killed gets them to their indoctrinated delusion of paradise.

I don't think that is their motivation at all. I think they are often victims of a US failed development of a proper philosophy.

For example. We sent troops to assist Kuwait. There were stories of babies in hospitals being knocked out of their incubators by Saddam Hussein Iraqi soldiers. Help the underdog.

Then with economic sanctions the US starved several hundred thousand Iraqi children to death without guaranteeing subsistence foods for the children after the war. That was what Bin Laden documented as being one of his major motivations for attacking. The US in lack of attention to the needs of Iraqi children after the war became not unlike Saddam's troops knocking babies out of incubators, except that the US did this on a MUCH LARGER scale than Saddam's troops.

And if it had been the other way around and the shoe was on the other foot, and it was US children being starved by an Iraqi leader, then I think the September 11th attacks are understandable. And the US would have responded in a similar manner if military targets were unattainable as they were to Al-Quaeda.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jahari

Nope.

The "monster" was Mohamad by his actions and words for the past 1400 years, that he commands his followers to follow.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Nope.

The "monster" was Mohamad by his actions and words for the past 1400 years, that he commands his followers to follow.

Have you ever read the old testament? From your response I would only assume you havent.
edit on 11-3-2017 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I don't think that is their motivation at all. I think they are often victims of a US failed development of a proper philosophy.

I understand and have been fully aware of the political need for oil etc and have spoken out harshly against such policies in the past and still will. It has lead to many needless deaths.

But you are missing the complete history and ingrained from birth Mohamad's perverted barbaric ideology for 1400 years.

To give a clear choice of convert or die mentality and give them a guarantee of sexual paradise..

In Islam, the concept of 72 virgins (houri) refers to an aspect of Jannah (Paradise). This concept is grounded in Qur'anic text which describe a sensual Paradise where believing men are rewarded by being wed[1] to virgins with "full grown", "swelling" or "pears-shaped" breasts.[2][3] Conversly, women will be provided with only one man, and they "will be satisfied with him".[4]
wikiislam.net...

How disgusting to bait people into fighting and killing till death for Mohamad's delusions imposed onto his followers.

Christianity=Calvary, where Christ gave His own life so we all might live.

Islam=Cavalry, where countless are murdered and raped and put to death for resisting Mohamad for the past 1400 years.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Yep I have, response: Nephilim seed and continued warnings given to those sacrificing their own children to their god Moloch

A lot changed through Jesus`s teachings in other area`s.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Yep I have, response: Nephilim seed and continued warnings given to those sacrificing their own children to their god Moloch

A lot changed through Jesus`s teachings in other area`s.

I don't know what your response have to do with what I said. I'm not here to discuss religion or proclaim one to be better then the other. I acknowledged the excessive number or radicals within Islam. However, I also pointed out how our foreign policies has put us in this mess. Are you disagreeing with this?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

You said you assume I haven`t read the OT, people usually bring up those topics, never mind then.

But Jahari you bring up a very important point, where you said "the excessive number or radicals within Islam" as there is no such thing as a radical or extremist etc, the people either believe and follow Mohamad's example and commandments or they don`t. Which leads to many Muslims killing Muslims and anyone else. By pew research the people who follow the Quran and Mohamad to what we call extreme is approx. 300,000,000 world wide, so we would need to rid Mohamad and his supposed Allah`s teachings to rid us from the non stop murders and terrorism from Islam. Or at least stop them from or in our own countries and not allow this evil ideology to grow.

(duration about 5 mins) The "Moderate" Muslims, watch and listen, are they radical, extremist? nope.

This ex Muslim son of Hamas founder gets it, with stepping back and looking critically at Islam and Mohamad`s Allah, like many ex Muslims do, but have to flee their families by threat of death as punishment.
Ex-Muslim man tears apart the "Religion of Peace" and abuses the prophet (about 5 minutes)

The Bible is much more than just some old book, this video is pretty good and some just some of the fulfilled prophecies. (about 50 minutes for anyone interested)
Prophets & Prophecies: Biblical Revelation & Ancient Prophecies BBC History Documentary

The first verse of the Bible, or first 7 words from approx. 3500 years ago, at the 3:50 mark if you don`t want to watch the whole 8 mins total.

This is amazing...(about 2 min)
Hidden Message in Genesis

There are many anomalies written within the words of the Bible such as the above, its not just a historical record from ancient times or full of prophecy of past present and future.

edit on 12-3-2017 by gps777 because: bb code again doh!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Radicals are Radicals. WATCH: Christian Extremists Mass Behead Muslims in Africa:heavy.com... ead-murder-mass-grave-genocide-uncensored-youtube/

You do realize that part of Africa has seen ongoing sectarian violence between Muslims and Christians for a while now? Hence why it has been dubbed the Muslim Christian fault line? Nice try at cherry picking though.

From the blog you linked....

Christians have also been the target of Muslim violence in the majority Christian nation. The United Nations fears that the entire country could explode into an area of full blown ethno-religious genocide.

A tit for tat response that ISIS has instigated since taking ove large parts of North Africa. The blog you linked, if anything proves my point, even though it also admits that this video they linked in the blog.

Its validity cannot be verified.

The White helmets are ISIS painted up a cool shade of niceness with a healthy dose of good old fashioned western propaganda.

Does'nt change the fact that they are Radical Islamic Terrorists, no better than the rest.
edit on 12-3-2017 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

There were stories of babies in hospitals being knocked out of their incubators by Saddam Hussein Iraqi soldiers. Help the underdog.

You do realize those were total lies right? Its been well documented here on ATS and other places.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

A quick death in both instances is always preferrable. One though, is a bit more barbaric than the other, and the knife isn't always sharp.

Knives are 'more barbaric' than modern warfare, got it.

Last off topic response, poster is seemingly from another planet. The one called MSM.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join